Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through August 27, 2003 > Archive through September 24, 2004

Old    optionryder420            09-11-2004, 2:34 PM Reply   
I know they've been out of business for a while... but why? I was looking forward to getting one on my old ski nautique but when I found out they were done I just said screw it and sold the boat... now I'm just going to buy another boat soon and do all that work myself.
Old     (dan_lee)      Join Date: Jan 2003       09-11-2004, 4:09 PM Reply   
Hippo was a phoenix based company, The company itself had problems with personnel and went out of business. Skier's Choice began making their own systems. I ride with a couple guys that designed the product and can hook you up with what it takes to get it in your boat. I've got an installation manual and all the parts can be bought off the internet with a little searching. My buddy has the same system in his '03 Nautique, also Supra and Moomba still use the same similar system.

Let me know if you want the stuff, I've got the bags.
Old    optionryder420            09-11-2004, 8:41 PM Reply   
Alright, but I won't be needing it for like 3 months...
Old    e_smooth            09-13-2004, 3:44 PM Reply   
SKI WORLD OUT IN CASTRO VALLEY CA HAS SOME TRY AND CALL THEM