Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Trick Tips

Old    alanp            04-22-2006, 1:58 PM Reply   
started today on my conquest to learn this trick for the summer. it felt pretty good. i think the board was rising to high. i had no problems getting the board back behind me however the handle pass was not even possible today. i came close to landing a couple ole but this isnt my goal. i think i need to concentrate on the pause of the wake after the board gets behind me and getting the handle to the small of my back. comments are welcome but this is more just an online account for my progress.
Old    alanp            04-21-2010, 10:08 PM Reply   
nothing to add. just bumping so i dont lose the thread.
Old    alanp            08-12-2010, 2:46 AM Reply   
landed a few hs 5's last night. first time landing them. havent tried the trick in a few years. first couple i slid out on my heels then i stomped the next 3 so im claiming them. also tried several ts raleys and got worked pretty good.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       08-12-2010, 7:07 PM Reply   
congrats alan i believe i saw that trick. oh yea i was driving i did see it great job. i'm feeling the knees a bit today but we will see how i feel on friday. i had a blast and thanks again for feeling sorry for a old man and teaching me some technique. god knows i need all the help i can get.
Old    alanp            07-25-2011, 5:03 PM Reply   
been riding 4 times this year due to work. dialed in my tsbs 180s and been trying to relearn my oa3's. feeling pretty good, wish i could ride more
Old    alanp            06-20-2012, 6:19 AM Reply   
landed a few hsfs oa 180's yesterday. used the raley board. did some butt out raleys. butt out krypts then moved to the wakeboard. trick is to stand tall not plow the wake. to the raley part of the trick then the 180. if i try to spin the 180 first and do the raley(off axis) part late, i fall on my back