Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Old     (airbeast)      Join Date: Oct 2009       09-05-2012, 11:56 PM Reply   
I'm looking for a mechanical stargazer upgrade and multiline gauge.

I've had about enough of the paddlewheel perfect pass. My girlfriend and several people ride at slower speeds. Right at the point where the boat wants to fall off plane. There is some change in waterflow over the hull and the paddlewheel speed becomes eroneous and messes up the perfect pass. I basically have to drive them by hand. It has trouble holding well for me at times as well. Slows down and speeds up too much during turns in double ups.

Does anyone know of a better deal than straight through perfect pass?

Thanks.
Old     (boardjnky4)      Join Date: Dec 2011       09-06-2012, 6:06 AM Reply   
http://www.nauticlaugic.com/nl4-pp%20packages.html

There was a thread on here a little while back, and the consensus seemed to be that this works equally as well as the stargazer add-on for half the price.
Old     (airbeast)      Join Date: Oct 2009       09-07-2012, 1:07 PM Reply   
Thanks for telling me about that. Ordered from them. $250 is much better than $700
Old     (seth)      Join Date: Sep 2002       09-07-2012, 1:17 PM Reply   
Yep, it works awesome. Ive been running the Nautic Logic all summer.
Old     (boardjnky4)      Join Date: Dec 2011       09-07-2012, 1:21 PM Reply   
Glad to help
Old     (airbeast)      Join Date: Oct 2009       09-14-2012, 5:29 PM Reply   
Best $250 spent. Solved all my issues. I highly recommend! Only thing is it needs a really clean power supply. I had an electromagnetic fuel pump on the same circuit and it jitters the voltage enough to where that nautic laugic box drops out. A clean supply voltage solved that problem.
Old     (olmoomba)      Join Date: Apr 2010       09-18-2012, 3:37 PM Reply   
2 years with nautic logic. holds dead on, my paddlewheel still works my speedo on my dash, so I can compensate when on a river. my only complaint is the connection gets loose on my set up at the input to the module. I probably just need to add some conductive grease to help with the contacts.