Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (baitkiller)      Join Date: Jan 2010       04-11-2010, 6:58 AM Reply   
Question: I just hooked up my little grom with a new stick for his birthday. The Vision has molded side fins, one side being a little longer than the other. This leads me to the conclusion that this board has a front and a back unlike the typical wake-board. The advertisement states that the longer set of fins is to help hold a toe-side edge. So when I set up the board I put the toes of the boots to the side of the board with the longer fins...Right?

Wait a minute,,,, not a front and a back but definitely a left and a right. It will still work for either stance because both ends are the same. OK.... so the toes to the long side.....I think...
\
yes? No?

BTW this thing is the bomb! I bet it weighs half of what his old O'Brien 119 does plus a ton of rocker and a really progressive edge line. The boots,,,... well the boots are awesome. I can't wait to see him ride it. I think I'm more exited than he is...
Old     (benjaminp)      Join Date: Nov 2008       04-11-2010, 8:35 AM Reply   
Yes toes to the side with the longer fins. It doesnt have a front and a back because its a twin tip wakeboard, so you can still ride it switch and get the benefits of the asymmetrical design.