Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through May 22, 2006

Old     (aden_g)      Join Date: Mar 2006       05-01-2006, 3:07 PM Reply   
I was talking to my local boat dealer who is a friend of mine, and he said he was driving down to Orlando tomorrow (about 2500 miles). He said I can come if I want. He will drop me off, and then do what he needed to do and drive back... I'm in charge of what I do there, and booking a plane ride home/staying there/etc.

This is a ridiculous question, but I have to ask it. If there is anybody who lives in Orlando, or knows somebody who lives in Orlando who would let a Canadian live with them, can you please tell me/call me (306) 373-0557.

I would LOVE to stay there for a couple days or up to a week or more, and then fly back. I tried calling Rusty (old friend) but got his answering machine, and I need an answer asap.

I am 18 years old, very clean/proper person. I ride for O'Brien, Jet Pilot, Straight Line and Backside Boardshop. (good rider, and I will help around the house or anything requested).

Short notice? yep. Me too.

If you know a camp that is looking for people or would allow someone to stay with them for a low cost on such short notice, please tell me. I am desperate!! I really want to get down to Florida, my riding season up here in Canada doens't start for another month.
Old     (aden_g)      Join Date: Mar 2006       05-01-2006, 4:21 PM Reply   
Just got off the phone with Rusty, Danny and Sean O'Brien... All 3 are headed up to Atlanta this week.

Looks like this isn't going to happen. sigh.
Old     (eternalshadow)      Join Date: Nov 2001       05-01-2006, 5:08 PM Reply   
Aden suck it up and get out there! I was out yesterday... granted it's cold as hell but Gratz had the boat in.
Old     (aden_g)      Join Date: Mar 2006       05-01-2006, 6:04 PM Reply   
Bro, I don't know anybody with a boat that isn't out of commission right now.

I've been calling everyone I know, lol. It's just not working out.
Old     (wkbrd)      Join Date: Mar 2006       05-02-2006, 1:26 PM Reply   
Aden
Not to beat a dead horse but didn't you say you rode for these companies on another post and some of them created profiles just to say that you didn't have any connection with them? There are plenty of $40 hotels in Orlando. Go ride the cables at OWC