Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through June 20, 2007

Old     (cwb_fooguitarlz)      Join Date: Nov 2006       06-03-2007, 5:32 PM Reply   
http://www.wakeside.com/page/W/PROD/accurate_wakeboard_handles/accurate_zerog_carbon_handle_07

http://www.wakeside.com/page/W/PROD/straight_line_wakeboard_handles/straight_line_ari_wakeboard_handle_07

obviously the Straightline ARi beats the Zero G in price, but if anyone has any info or experience with either/both of these handles it'd be much appreciated.

I was leaning towards the ARi, but i also didn't see what was so great about it besides the interchangeable grip...
Old     (cwb_fooguitarlz)      Join Date: Nov 2006       06-03-2007, 7:21 PM Reply   
anybody? hahah
Old     (kaesen)      Join Date: Jan 2007       06-03-2007, 7:38 PM Reply   
dude i use the ARI and it is awsesome.
anti roll so it is easier to spin and it basically acts as a carbon handle without all the BS from a carbon.... plus you can change out the grips, keep the handle for as long as you want and just change the grip when it starts to wear out.
check out all the different straight line grips you can put on it too.
www.slsports.com
Old     (cwb_fooguitarlz)      Join Date: Nov 2006       06-03-2007, 7:48 PM Reply   
thanks Kaesen. it's also 1/2 the price of that carbon handle...ill check that out.

it's been awhile since you been on AIM eh buddy? hahah
Old     (rrbooker)      Join Date: Feb 2003       06-04-2007, 7:36 AM Reply   
get the ARI whith the interlock handle! Nicest grip i've ever bought!
Old     (fumanchoo)      Join Date: Mar 2002       06-04-2007, 8:19 AM Reply   
ARI all the way.Works great and does not crack like a Ronix.
Old     (cwb_fooguitarlz)      Join Date: Nov 2006       06-04-2007, 8:31 PM Reply   
should i buy the one with pencil floats?

if i dont get pencil floats will it hurt the bouyancy of the handle alot?
Old     (kaesen)      Join Date: Jan 2007       06-05-2007, 5:20 AM Reply   
it really doesnt matter all that much. i have the pencil floats on mine. just make sure when you are getting the handle, get the grip you like best and get and extra.... so that way whenever your grip on the handle starts to fade in the years you can just replace the grip.

yeahhhh AIM... hahaha, i dont have it here in florida, infact the only time im ever on the computer now is when im at the camp and not doing anything. hahaha
Old     (cwb_fooguitarlz)      Join Date: Nov 2006       06-05-2007, 11:36 AM Reply   
haha i didnt know you were going to Fl....welp maybe since youre in Fl ill see you in the mag again sometime soon...thanks for the info bro...