Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (greg_smith)      Join Date: Sep 2006       01-09-2013, 8:59 AM Reply   
Anyone know where I can get a copy of Mastercraft Rewind 2013? They usually just give these out at the boat show for free, but I'm not sure if I'm going to be able to make it this year. Just wondering if there was a place on the internet I could pick up a copy.
Old     (gti2lo)      Join Date: Nov 2005       01-09-2013, 8:15 PM Reply   
check their vimeo channel
Old     (greg_smith)      Join Date: Sep 2006       01-10-2013, 3:41 AM Reply   
Just checked vimeo... not seein the 2013 video there.
Old     (zoodsmak)      Join Date: Feb 2009       01-10-2013, 6:51 AM Reply   
MasterCraft is ending the Rewind DVD distribution in favor of releasing the content directly to their iTunes podcast for free download. That way you can setup the content to download directly to your computer, iphone, or ipad.

I think they debated making the jump to Blu-Ray but after thinking it through it just made sense to jump to downloadable content.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/...16?i=125272624
Old     (greg_smith)      Join Date: Sep 2006       01-10-2013, 8:17 AM Reply   
Yeah I thought I heard something about that. Wasn't sure if it was completely true.... but I guess that answers my question! I can see the conveinence of the downloadable content but.. at the same time I just kind of liked picking up the DVD and popping it in my DVD player and watching. Now I have to go through the process of downloading iTunes, downloading the mastercraft content, converting the files to a DVD format, and then burning it to a DVD. It looks like it will work in my favor this year though.
Old     (jafo9)      Join Date: May 2012       01-15-2013, 4:14 PM Reply   
I don't mind the download, although I have to admit I liked getting the disk at the boat show.