Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Video and Photography

Old     (wakeridercwb)      Join Date: Dec 2010       09-20-2011, 5:32 PM Reply   
I currently have a D3000 but really wanna step up my photography. Does anyone have any recommendations on what kind to get or if anyone is selling one. Thanks!
Old     (dakid)      Join Date: Feb 2001       09-20-2011, 7:05 PM Reply   
so getting a different body will help you step up your photography? please explain.
Old     (wakeridercwb)      Join Date: Dec 2010       09-20-2011, 8:58 PM Reply   
I just ment start doing more of it and i just wanted to upgrade to a body that can auto focus my 50mm and also want a faster framerate
Old     (dakid)      Join Date: Feb 2001       09-20-2011, 9:54 PM Reply   
there's nothing holding you back w/ the cam you have now. it's just a matter of you going out and shooting. don't rely on the camera to take the pics for you....teach yourself to master the camera (exposure, f-stop, iso, etc) so that it's YOU taking the pic. (i hope that made sense)

what do you need faster framerate for?
Old     (wakeridercwb)      Join Date: Dec 2010       09-21-2011, 3:45 PM Reply   
I just dont have as much selection of lenses with a dx camera but i totally agree with you on mastering your camera first and i feel that i have mastered mine now and i think an upgrade is the next move. I need a faster framerate for sequences because the d3000 only is 3fps