Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       10-15-2012, 12:00 PM Reply   
Anybody watch the S3 premiere last night?
Old     (sidekicknicholas)      Join Date: Mar 2007       10-16-2012, 6:45 AM Reply   
I did.... I'm a sucker for zombie anything, so I enjoyed it, as well as the first two seasons. I think they've done a good job thus far keeping it interesting despite only having "LIVE ANOTHER DAY" as your main plotline.

I really don't like the pregnancy.... if I have to hear a crying baby for a few episodes, I'll be frustrated.... maybe it'll be used as zombie bait.

Interested to see how the two stories will come together - Micion (spelling?) and the Main group
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       10-16-2012, 8:38 AM Reply   
and the heads coming up in the last few seconds of the episode... good stuff.
Old     (stepintoliquid)      Join Date: Sep 2005       10-16-2012, 11:14 AM Reply   
Can't wait for next sunday!
Old     (irishrider92)      Join Date: Jun 2009       10-17-2012, 6:50 AM Reply   
I'm kinda disappointed how they just skipped the whole winter. You can see things are getting harder and they've had to become more ruthless (like chopping off the guy's leg immediately), but one of the things I wish they did is showing the progression of that. That's one reason Breaking Bad is so awesome, it never really skips too much time between episodes, and you can see a pretty detailed progression of Walt's descent from an under-appreciated chemistry teacher to a drug lord
Old     (travis_briscoe)      Join Date: Sep 2005       10-17-2012, 10:14 AM Reply   
Brian, I couldn't agree more about the progression. I watch both shows religiously. Breaking Bad has definitely done a flawless job of not missing anything, and is obviously an amazing show. Walking dead is certainly entertaining, and I'm curious to see where it's going, but I am a little bummed that there was such a time period skipped. I don't think it is quite at the caliber that breaking bad is, but I'm still intrigued (and I don't mean to turn this into a comparison). It'll be interesting to see how these guys that showed up at the end of the episode are integrated, or not? haha
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       10-17-2012, 10:22 AM Reply   
I'm figuring we're going to see some flashbacks.

And have you forgotten the first episode of breaking bad this season which started out with the scene with Walt in the diner with a full head of hair?
Old     (hco)      Join Date: Jun 2006       10-17-2012, 8:08 PM Reply   
It would nice to see the progression over time, instead of dragging out a boring season like the entire time spent at the barn in S2. I hate that I like this show/good zombie genre too much, this show tests my patience frequently.
Old     (irishrider92)      Join Date: Jun 2009       10-18-2012, 3:53 PM Reply   
Flashbacks would be pretty awesome. But that BB opening scene showed where he'll presumably end up near the end of the series, but each episode will progress towards that, showing that character development gradually. Skipping the winter with no flashbacks would be like starting the last season at the diner and going forward from the diner rather than going back and showing how he got there