Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakesurfing

Old     (JetRangerThePoser)      Join Date: Aug 2013       08-27-2013, 7:30 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by JetRanger View Post
Wait, are you for me or against me?
I am you . . .
Old     (JetRangerThePoser)      Join Date: Aug 2013       08-27-2013, 7:33 PM Reply   
Quote:
Nah all the peer reviews are taking us back to leeches...
My guess is chiropractor - or maybe proctologist. When you're looking for new patients for your proctology practice - just remember your mantra - bigger and heavier is better.

Love,
Me (you)
Old     (JetRanger)      Join Date: Feb 2013       08-27-2013, 9:37 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by JetRangerThePoser View Post
My guess is chiropractor - or maybe proctologist. When you're looking for new patients for your proctology practice - just remember your mantra - bigger and heavier is better.

Love,
Me (you)
And remember MB's marketing mantra:

The boat you buy until you can get a better boat.
Old     (wakereviews)      Join Date: Sep 2006       08-28-2013, 6:48 AM Reply   
An MB F21 Tomcat is 3900 lbs. A Malibu VLX is 3700 lbs. Malibu must have the thinnest fiberglass in the entire industry, right?
Old     (JetRanger)      Join Date: Feb 2013       08-28-2013, 8:39 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wakereviews View Post
An MB F21 Tomcat is 3900 lbs. A Malibu VLX is 3700 lbs. Malibu must have the thinnest fiberglass in the entire industry, right?
I of course was being facetious and you should know this by now

I'll reiterate: the Op is obviously a wake noob and in his comparison noted as a positive for the boat that it was significantly lighter than other smaller boats from the Big Three. I'm asking rhetorical questions to the Op and anyone else that dares wade into the discussion, why is lighter better? How come the bigger MB is lighter? How come the MB cost significantly less?
Old     (JetRangerThePoser)      Join Date: Aug 2013       08-28-2013, 9:34 AM Reply   
Quote:
And remember MB's marketing mantra:

The boat you buy until you can get a better boat.
That's not a "mantra" you dope. Tell daddy you need more money for another semester at whatever second-rate tech school you're attending.