Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Find A Third/Be A Third

Old     (wakeitnofakeit)      Join Date: Jan 2009       05-05-2010, 2:55 PM Reply   
Ok so the water is still a little cold, but nothing a wetsuit can't fix. Always looking for more riders. We do not mind if it your first time or you are a pro. If you want to ride you are welcome. We go out on Kingston lake, Winnipesaukee and Lake Monononoc in Rindge. If you are interested leave your number and I always send out a text to when and where we will be. Will be on Kingston lake tomorrow 5/6.
Old     (wakeitnofakeit)      Join Date: Jan 2009       05-16-2010, 9:45 PM Reply   
going to winni Monday may 17th with some friends who do not wakeboard or drive a boat. Would love if someone else can do both. let me know.
Old     (syd2772)      Join Date: May 2010       05-30-2010, 10:01 PM Reply   
I'm in MA and would drive out there to meet you guys. 1508 272 1218 would love to join!
Old     (derek23)      Join Date: Oct 2006       06-01-2010, 9:18 AM Reply   
Sydney

Where in MA? We ride in in a few different spots.

Dan keep me posted, I would like o head up with you guys soon. 401-258-3357
Old     (wakeitnofakeit)      Join Date: Jan 2009       06-01-2010, 10:22 AM Reply   
Wednesday June 2nd in Kingston. Antbody interested?
Old     (EastCoast)      Join Date: Jun 2010       06-01-2010, 12:47 PM Reply   
Hey Dan,

Name is Jeff and I just accepted a job offer in Milford NH. Been living in Portland Oregon the last 8 years and been part of the PDXWake.com crew and looking to meet other fellow wakeboard enthusiasts out in southern NH and central MA. I'm not the greatest wake boarder but love wake surfing and I am very familiar with driving and helping my buddies take care of their boats. Never owned a boat but I am a great "Boat Whore" as they call them in Portland meaning I always bring beer, gas money, help clean and wipe down the boats after every ride, can drive the boat, and know how to work a flag. I have plenty of references if needed : ) Won't be moved out there till early July but figured I would introduce myself and offer up my "3rd" or "Boat Whore" services. Let me know if you would be interested or know of any others looking for a third.

Thanks,

Jeff
Old     (syd2772)      Join Date: May 2010       06-01-2010, 8:40 PM Reply   
Hi Derek-

I'm up in Easton a bit south of Boston. Where do you generally ride?
Old     (derek23)      Join Date: Oct 2006       06-02-2010, 5:57 AM Reply   
Mostly ride out of Douglas on Wallum Lake. We sometimes go to Quinsigamond in Worcester also.
Old     (wakeitnofakeit)      Join Date: Jan 2009       06-02-2010, 7:36 AM Reply   
hey Jeff if you were a girl I would marry you. LOL. You are more then welcomed to join us anytime. Just give us a shout when you get out here.
Old     (EastCoast)      Join Date: Jun 2010       06-03-2010, 6:50 PM Reply   
LOL I said I "know how to work a flag" not "how to work a pole" ; ) Ya girls who know their way around a wakeboard boat and enjoy riding are rare to find. I have dated a few but most just want to look pretty and work on their tan. Anyhow feel free to send me a PM with your # and I will give you a buzz when I get settled in town.
Old     (glassywater09)      Join Date: Apr 2009       06-03-2010, 7:14 PM Reply   
Checking the response to post for 3rd tomorrow @ Perris Lake, ca (Los Angeles inland), 91 air, 72 water, and in an hour; 3 views.... In 15 minutes YOU get 157 potential riders with dry suit conditions viewing your post...

Clearly a much sturdier crew in New England.... Keep after it!

Richard