Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       12-17-2013, 4:46 PM Reply   
Quote:
He's got your boy Wilson covered 29 TD'S to Wilson's 24 Td's 3602 yards to Wilson's 3077 and 1 interception every 56.4 passes compared to Wilson's 1 interception every 44.6 passes.Just the facts. Glad to see you can admit Wilson Choked!
Once again you prove how much of an idiot you are. You quote stats for the whole season when we are talking about two specific games. I guess by you saying I admitted that Russell choked (which I did not) you are really admitting you believe Romo choked and confirms what I've said all along. You KNOW Romo is a joke and a choke artist.

Quit gobbling Romo's C its bad form.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       12-17-2013, 5:25 PM Reply   
Here's some interesting stats to look at this year.
QB stats for losses only in 2013

QB TD'S INT'S QB RATING
Tony Romo 17 3 104.5
Phillip Rivers 12 8 91.5
Ben Roethlisberger 15 9 88.8
Peyton Manning 7 3 87.6
Aaron Rodgers 4 3 82.6
Russell Wilson 3 2 80.1
Robert Griffin III 13 10 79.1
Drew Brees 6 5 78.5
Joe Flacco 10 10 74.1
Tom Brady 3 4 71.6
Andy Dalton 6 9 67.7
Eli Manning 12 22 61.7
Colin Kaepernick 2 6 45.9

This is very interesting if you just take the time to examine it.Don't get butt hurt just soak it in and enjoy it.
Old     (moon)      Join Date: Oct 2008       12-17-2013, 10:27 PM Reply   
Instead calling him Tony Romo we should all refer to him as Tony So-So. Great article!!! http://t.foxsports.msn.com/nfl/look-...find-tony-romo
GO HAWKS!!!
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       12-17-2013, 10:52 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by polarbill View Post
Stafford is really hoping to grow up to be the choke artist that Romo is. Both talented QBs that throw up big numbers but suck under pressure and when the game is on the line.
Kind of like Russell Wilson against the Niners last week eh?
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       12-18-2013, 3:34 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
Kind of like Russell Wilson against the Niners last week eh?
Seattle fans will never admit it. Wait till the playoffs …………" Ripe for the picking".
Old     (supersonicmi)      Join Date: Sep 2005       12-18-2013, 9:05 AM Reply   
Wilson doesn't succeed once and we are comparing him to Romo who is one of the biggest choke artists of all time... that comparison is completely absurd!
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       12-18-2013, 9:11 AM Reply   
Quote:

QB TD'S INT'S QB RATING
Tony Romo 17 3 104.5
Phillip Rivers 12 8 91.5
Peyton Manning 7 3 87.6
Aaron Rodgers 4 3 82.6
Russell Wilson 3 2 80.1
Drew Brees 6 5 78.5
Joe Flacco 10 10 74.1
Tom Brady 3 4 71.6
Andy Dalton 6 9 67.7
Eli Manning 12 22 61.7
Only reason Romo leads these numbers is he has more losses than most of the guys on this list. Only Eli, RGIII, & Big Ben have more.
Dallas & Romo haven't beat a winning team all year. They are an average team at best, I don't know why people expect them to be good every year. The defense has one good player (Ware) who is long in the tooth, the offense has one good player (Whitten) also long in the tooth. Everyone else on Dallas is either average or a drama/head case.

Markj, are you joining Bobby's comedy tour this year? Cause that joke of a comment about Wilson had me rolling!!!!
Old     (buffalow)      Join Date: Apr 2002       12-18-2013, 11:44 AM Reply   
Sandlot football - Is that what you call it Jerry Jones? That's awesome

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/jones-u...5291--nfl.html
Old    sperbet            12-18-2013, 11:45 AM Reply   
He's the new Al Davis. They won't be relevant again until he's dead, just like the Raiders.
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       12-18-2013, 11:46 AM Reply   
Please dear Lord Baby Jesus, let San Fran make it to our house in the playoffs... The pounding they would recieve would be epic.
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       12-18-2013, 12:48 PM Reply   
Richard Sherman was awarded NFC defensive player of the week. He's now got 6 picks on the year. He has the most INTs in the last two seasons in the whole league. How anyone could argue that Sherman isn't the best DB in the NFL right now is beyond me.
Carson Palmer looks "ripe for the picking" this week.
Old     (meathead65)      Join Date: Sep 2006       12-18-2013, 12:49 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by cwb4me View Post

QB TD'S INT'S QB RATING
Tony Romo 17 3 104.5
Phillip Rivers 12 8 91.5
Peyton Manning 7 3 87.6
Aaron Rodgers 4 3 82.6
Russell Wilson 3 2 80.1
Drew Brees 6 5 78.5
Joe Flacco 10 10 74.1
Tom Brady 3 4 71.6
Andy Dalton 6 9 67.7
Eli Manning 12 22 61.7

This is very interesting if you just take the time to examine it.Don't get butt hurt just soak it in and enjoy it.

You posted a chart demonstrating that Romo is the best losing quarterback in the league.....

I' m honestly lost as to what to say..... That is the stupidest thing I've seen in a while.

Quarterback rating numbers are quickly become a throw away stat, IMO.
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       12-18-2013, 2:47 PM Reply   
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap200...rs-stock-watch

It's nice having a top 5 player on Offense and on Defense. Not to mention the Coach of the Year too.
GO HAWKS!!!
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       12-18-2013, 4:10 PM Reply   
Cliff, I'll take either Dallas or the Niners. The only problem is that the Cowbroads have 0 chance of making it out of the first round with Romos inability to win when it matters the most.

Kaepernose can't touch us in Seattle. I've never seen a qb look so lost as I have him the last two games here.

Its weird that literally 0 writers have Romo even as mentionable in the MVP race and yet the consistently obtuse around here continue to insist that he's better than those that are mentioned every time the topic comes up.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       12-18-2013, 5:28 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by meathead65 View Post
You posted a chart demonstrating that Romo is the best losing quarterback in the league.....

I' m honestly lost as to what to say..... That is the stupidest thing I've seen in a while.

Quarterback rating numbers are quickly become a throw away stat, IMO.
You obviously are a Meathead.If a QB has 3 times as many losses as the QB with the least losses yet has a better QB rating,that would indicate the losses aren't because of his performance. Or lack thereof. Hopefully you can comprehend that? There are other factors in a loss i.e. Lack of Defense or Special Teams miscues,Fumbles .
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       12-18-2013, 5:38 PM Reply   
Just like the Seattle Fans Browner thinks he's better than everyone else. Karma's a bitch! He's now suspended indefinitely ! His gamble to appeal the 1 year suspension cost him big time. In other news SF 49ers fans paid for a billboard in Seattle that had a picture of their 5 Super Bowl trophies with the caption " How many trophies do you have?" Empty Trophy Case Syndrome!!!!!!!
Old     (supersonicmi)      Join Date: Sep 2005       12-18-2013, 6:35 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by cwb4me View Post
Just like the Seattle Fans Browner thinks he's better than everyone else. Karma's a bitch! He's now suspended indefinitely ! His gamble to appeal the 1 year suspension cost him big time. In other news SF 49ers fans paid for a billboard in Seattle that had a picture of their 5 Super Bowl trophies with the caption " How many trophies do you have?" Empty Trophy Case Syndrome!!!!!!!
What is the point of your post here??? Do you just like to type with no thought behind what point you are trying to communicate?

We have already beaten to death on this thread that Browner is done as a Seahawk (we don't need him anyways) and we have already established that no one cares about trophies from 3 decades ago. Look at the post on the previous page, since the Seahawks have joined the NFC West they have clearly been the dominant team in the division period...posting a billboard with trophies from ages ago just seems like a insecure and desperate move (it basically says "you are better than us now, but once upon a time a long time ago we were better than you"... and to that no one is arguing, congrats)
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       12-18-2013, 7:42 PM Reply   
Good job Roberta, you've proved beautifully that Romo is the best loser in football. Give the man a Dawin award of sorts.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       12-18-2013, 11:17 PM Reply   
I love this thread. I think it's hilarious how stacked this thread is in favor of the Hawks. It shows that there is NOTHING going on in that whole state (other than suicide weather) to look forward to. How do you guys have so much energy to keep up all this dogma??? You guys must be getting your Vitamin D shots. Good for you. I just can't wait to see their (and especially their fans') oversized heads deflate when either the Niners or the Broncos show them where too much hype and arrogance gets them. There's gonna be a big whooshing sound coming from there due to the hot air releases.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       12-18-2013, 11:28 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 83Starsnstripes View Post
Only reason Romo leads these numbers is he has more losses than most of the guys on this list. Only Eli, RGIII, & Big Ben have more.
Dallas & Romo haven't beat a winning team all year. They are an average team at best, I don't know why people expect them to be good every year. The defense has one good player (Ware) who is long in the tooth, the offense has one good player (Whitten) also long in the tooth. Everyone else on Dallas is either average or a drama/head case.

Markj, are you joining Bobby's comedy tour this year? Cause that joke of a comment about Wilson had me rolling!!!!
Glad you liked it. Easy now. This IS still a trash talkin thread isn't it? I love how butt hurt you Seattle fans get, like someone just insulted your mother! It's like if EVERYONE doesn't jump on your bandwagon, they're the devil. Just remember where that type of thinking got Germany in the 40's. it's like you guys are all about to get your 40 acres and a mule you've been expecting.... Guys... Lighten up. It's still just a game right? No need to answer that if you're a Seattle fan because I know you're beyond help.
Old     (supersonicmi)      Join Date: Sep 2005       12-18-2013, 11:29 PM Reply   
Quote:
I love this thread. I think it's hilarious how stacked this thread is in favor of the Hawks. It shows that there is NOTHING going on in that whole state (other than suicide weather) to look forward to. How do you guys have so much energy to keep up all this dogma??? You guys must be getting your Vitamin D shots. Good for you. I just can't wait to see their (and especially their fans') oversized heads deflate when either the Niners or the Broncos show them where too much hype and arrogance gets them. There's gonna be a big whooshing sound coming from there due to the hot air releases.
You clearly have never been to Seattle... your comments are just ignorant. The Broncos are not that good (they just lost to the chargers) and we can't wait for the 9ers to come play here in the playoffs, gonna be a lot like the last 2 times they have traveled up here... they are going to take a beating and then go home losers!
Old     (kaybeejaybee)      Join Date: Sep 2008       12-19-2013, 1:12 AM Reply   
For all of the Seattle bashers, don't forget where a majority of this sports (wakeboarding) roots came from.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       12-19-2013, 3:33 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaybeejaybee View Post
For all of the Seattle bashers, don't forget where a majority of this sports (wakeboarding) roots came from.
WTF? Now your saying we should be Seattle fans because we Wakeboard.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       12-19-2013, 3:35 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by supersonicmi View Post
What is the point of your post here??? Do you just like to type with no thought behind what point you are trying to communicate?

We have already beaten to death on this thread that Browner is done as a Seahawk (we don't need him anyways) and we have already established that no one cares about trophies from 3 decades ago. Look at the post on the previous page, since the Seahawks have joined the NFC West they have clearly been the dominant team in the division period...posting a billboard with trophies from ages ago just seems like a insecure and desperate move (it basically says "you are better than us now, but once upon a time a long time ago we were better than you"... and to that no one is arguing, congrats)
Clearly CHOKED when they got in the playoffs! Clearly CHOKED in their only Super Bowl appearance.
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       12-19-2013, 7:49 AM Reply   
I don't get get butt hurt over any of the comments on this thread. Then again ten years ago when I started it I used to get lambasted week after week, year after year over my devotion to the Hawks. For this thread to have turned into what it is today is like a sureal dream to me. I would never have imagned that our team could or would be as good as it has been the past two years. Seattle has become one of if not the biggest and most vocal professional football cities in the NFL and it's awesome!

Are we obnoxious... Yup. We've suffered through over thirty years of dissapointment. We had a Superbowl snatched out of our hands by one of the worst officiated games in it's history. We had our basketball team stolen out from under our noses. We've watched our baseball team flounder in obscurity it's entire existense. We watch our soccer team fall on it's face every season during the playoffs.

Given our history we're waaaaaaay overdue for success.This city not only wants a champion it desperatly needs one.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       12-19-2013, 8:15 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by supersonicmi View Post
You clearly have never been to Seattle... your comments are just ignorant. The Broncos are not that good (they just lost to the chargers) and we can't wait for the 9ers to come play here in the playoffs, gonna be a lot like the last 2 times they have traveled up here... they are going to take a beating and then go home losers!
Been there twice this month. Once to watch the Saints get pummeled and once to see my grandma before she died. Ive been going there twice a year for the last 15 years. I've also worked there for a total of one year over the last four years.

Last edited by markj; 12-19-2013 at 8:18 AM.
Old     (ttrigo)      Join Date: Dec 2004       12-19-2013, 8:27 AM Reply   
Wow. A nazi and a slavery metaphor in the football thread. I've seen it all now.
Old     (ttrigo)      Join Date: Dec 2004       12-19-2013, 8:28 AM Reply   
Is anyone else thinking that the Ravens could get back to the SB again this year? Good grief. The NFL gets weirder and weirder every year.
Old     (wakereviews)      Join Date: Sep 2006       12-19-2013, 8:55 AM Reply   
Chiefs shock all... from 2-14 to Super Bowl champs in one year. Alex Smith > RW > Romo haha. But Jamaal Charles > all other running backs (this year)

Last edited by wakereviews; 12-19-2013 at 8:55 AM. Reason: spelling
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       12-19-2013, 9:09 AM Reply   
^^^Jamaal is insane. If the Chiefs had an actual deep threat WR they would be pretty unstoppable. I could see them making it to the SB, now that the Broncos have shown a little weakness. Unfortunately for the Chiefs they have Andy Reid (Schottenheimer Part II).
Old     (buffalow)      Join Date: Apr 2002       12-19-2013, 9:10 AM Reply   
Big KC fan, hate hate hate Alex Smith. Not getting in that argument now (besides as a team they are winning which is all that counts). I am concerned for them as once they played a little bit harder teams, they failed. Does not mean much, but I think they get the playoffs (which is incredible in itself) and get conked out. I think next year they will be able to overcome a few of those things and will be super strong. I am routing for you Ian - got lots of family around Perry that are in cloud 9.
Old     (wakereviews)      Join Date: Sep 2006       12-19-2013, 10:50 AM Reply   
i don't hate Smith at all... seems like he's getting better. I am not a fan of Dwayne Bowe, dude drops so many passes. We need better receivers badly.
Old     (diamonddad)      Join Date: Mar 2010       12-19-2013, 12:06 PM Reply   
Alex Smith is decent guy and a B+ QB at best. He could win a SB if their running game is and defense is stellar. Otherwise, he will just get you to the playoffs.
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       12-19-2013, 3:03 PM Reply   
Looks like Harbaugh is headed to Texas. Now that he realizes he can't comPete in the NFC West.
http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/10...rancisco-49ers
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       12-19-2013, 7:03 PM Reply   
The Hawks are clearly the best team in the NFL, that's a given. But whose second best right now? Niners? Pats? Broncos? Chiefs? Someone else?
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       12-19-2013, 11:49 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by hatepain View Post
The Hawks are clearly the best team in the NFL, that's a given. But whose second best right now? Niners? Pats? Broncos? Chiefs? Someone else?
How do you define the best? The Niners just BEAT THE HAWKS so how is Seattle the best? What's the statute on length of time since you've been beaten before you can go back to calling yourselves "the best"? I guess it's just one minute for Seattle fans. See the mental sickness here? It's like you Seattle nuts are so far up your own a$$e$ that you dont realize how stupid you sound. Don't get me wrong. I like the hawks (right behind the niners and broncos) and I'm pretty sure I've made more effort to see more seattle home games than ANY of you on this thread but geez! Here's another metaphor: Remember the black knight on the Holy Grail? THAT'S what you guys are!!!! (tis but a flesh wound... Come back, I'll bite your leg off!! )
Old     (diamonddad)      Join Date: Mar 2010       12-20-2013, 12:40 AM Reply   
The Seahawks are the best at defensive holding!

#1 in penalty count.
#1 in penalties per game.
#1 in net penalty count.

I am certain they are also #1 in non-calls that should have been called.

http://www.nflpenalties.com/
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       12-20-2013, 3:16 AM Reply   
Quote:
Strictly your opinion that you share with other Seahawks Fans and Media experts who are drinking the Kool Aid.When and if they make it to the Super Bowl you will be crying again.That's when the officials have to call the game a little tighter. Those guys are coached to cheat,they don't know how to play by NFL rules and their fans will be crying we got robbed again.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       12-20-2013, 3:21 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by diamonddad View Post
The Seahawks are the best at defensive holding!

#1 in penalty count.
#1 in penalties per game.
#1 in net penalty count.

I am certain they are also #1 in non-calls that should have been called.

http://www.nflpenalties.com/
All any football fan has to do is watch one of their games to see they mug every receiver , every play.They take cheap shots on running plays. They hit players out of bounds. They hit players well after the whistle. They hold on every single play offense and defense because that's how their coached. Then they cry if the other team plays just like them.
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       12-20-2013, 8:32 AM Reply   
Quote:
How do you define the best? The Niners just BEAT THE HAWKS so how is Seattle the best? What's the statute on length of time since you've been beaten before you can go back to calling yourselves "the best"? I guess it's just one minute for Seattle fans. See the mental sickness here? It's like you Seattle nuts are so far up your own a$$e$ that you dont realize how stupid you sound. Don't get me wrong. I like the hawks (right behind the niners and broncos) and I'm pretty sure I've made more effort to see more seattle home games than ANY of you on this thread but geez! Here's another metaphor: Remember the black knight on the Holy Grail? THAT'S what you guys are!!!! (tis but a flesh wound... Come back, I'll bite your leg off!! )
Be realistic, The Niners squeaked that game out. You and every other Niner fan were sitting on the edge of your seats praying for something big to happen towards the end of the game. Fortunately for the Niners Seattle blew coverage on a big Gore run and they managed to take advantage of a chip shot. A win is a win and I get that but to say that San Fran is in the same league as Seattle is just foolish. I'm also aware that many of you firmly believe there is no possibility of a Seattle fan being objective but the reality is if San Fran managed to get back to Seattle in the playoffs they would get destroyed. Simply put the Niners can not play in Seattle. You'd be hard pressed to find a single objective NFL fan, commentator, odds maker, or even an occasional observer that would pic the Niners to win in Seattle.

In summary :

The Niners reached their apex a couple weeks ago against Seattle. The game was a huge emotional win and they deserve credit for the win. Unfortunately this was their superbowl.
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       12-20-2013, 8:58 AM Reply   
12-2 and #1 in every power ranking on the internet. That is how you define who the best team is at this point in the season. Pretty simple really.

GD the Hawks are also #1 in INTs, oh and WINS!!!
BTW last game 5 INTs not one pass interference or defensive holding call. Most INTs Eli has ever thrown.
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       12-20-2013, 9:11 AM Reply   
A few more #1's for you.
#1 in yards per pass attempt
#1 in punt return yards allowed
#1 in turnover ratio
#1 in pass defense
#1 in total yards defense
#1 in points allowed defense

I'm not saying we are #1, the FACTS are saying that just fine.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       12-20-2013, 4:33 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by seattle View Post
Be realistic, The Niners squeaked that game out. You and every other Niner fan were sitting on the edge of your seats praying for something big to happen towards the end of the game. Fortunately for the Niners Seattle blew coverage on a big Gore run and they managed to take advantage of a chip shot. A win is a win and I get that but to say that San Fran is in the same league as Seattle is just foolish. I'm also aware that many of you firmly believe there is no possibility of a Seattle fan being objective but the reality is if San Fran managed to get back to Seattle in the playoffs they would get destroyed. Simply put the Niners can not play in Seattle. You'd be hard pressed to find a single objective NFL fan, commentator, odds maker, or even an occasional observer that would pic the Niners to win in Seattle.

In summary :

The Niners reached their apex a couple weeks ago against Seattle. The game was a huge emotional win and they deserve credit for the win. Unfortunately this was their superbowl.
You and your Seattle buddies are only trying to convince yourselves.I guess you missed the 33-14 destruction of Tampa Bay last week. A road game to boot.Your very own Seahawks squeaked out a OT win against the Bucs with the 12 Man helping.The week before that the 49ers crushed the Rams 23-13,The Hawks only won 14-9 against the Rams.The hawks last game was against the woeful bottom Dwellars the Giants 5-9. Even with the 5 picks the Seahawks could only muster 23 points.The 2-12 Texans took Seattle to OT where a bonehead Pick 6 by Schaub saved the day for the Seahawks. Say what you will but i think they will be betting differently than your views in Vegas.That's why they play the games!
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       12-20-2013, 4:43 PM Reply   
Quote:
A few more #1's for you.
#1 in yards per pass attempt
#1 in punt return yards allowed
#1 in turnover ratio
#1 in pass defense
#1 in total yards defense
#1 in points allowed defense

I'm not saying we are #1, the FACTS are saying that just fine.
Funny how the FACTS only count if we are talking about the Seattle Seahawks.

Fact #1 NO SUPER BOWL TROPHIES
Fact#2 1-1 against the 49ers this year
Fact #3 0-1 against the Colts this year
Fact #4 The 2-12 Texans took them to OT
Fact #5 The Tampa Bay Bucs took them to OT at Seattle 27-24
Fact#6 The 49ers CRUSHED THE BUCS in Tampa bay 33-14
Fact#7 The week before the 49ers busted Seattles bubble with a DOMINATING game winning,clock eating controlling Drive

Just a few facts to chew on.
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       12-20-2013, 4:47 PM Reply   
Lol Roberta talking about betting but literally bitches up faster than Perez Hilton when anyone mentions a bet. Roberta, you lost whatever little credibility you had 7 pages ago...never mind you've never had any credibility.

Seahawks fans and virtually every professional football pundint and every Vegas book are delusional. Right? Hmm maybe someone should pull their head out. Oh never mind your way to old for that now. Keep your had firmly planted up your @$$ bobby, you look better that what anyways.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       12-20-2013, 5:17 PM Reply   
Quote:
Lol Roberta talking about betting but literally bitches up faster than Perez Hilton when anyone mentions a bet. Roberta, you lost whatever little credibility you had 7 pages ago...never mind you've never had any credibility.

Seahawks fans and virtually every professional football pundint and every Vegas book are delusional. Right? Hmm maybe someone should pull their head out. Oh never mind your way to old for that now. Keep your had firmly planted up your @$$ bobby, you look better that what anyways.
Are you responding for your boys? They should get a front man that can either spell or spell check what they write.
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       12-20-2013, 6:13 PM Reply   
This goes for Cowbroads fans as well.
Attached Images

Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       12-20-2013, 6:16 PM Reply   
I scored a 42 on the Wonderlic, much better than Frank Gores 6.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       12-20-2013, 6:19 PM Reply   
Quote:
This goes for Cowbroads fans as well.
I stated the Facts from this season genius.
Old     (ttrigo)      Join Date: Dec 2004       12-20-2013, 7:46 PM Reply   
Quote:
I scored a 42 on the Wonderlic, much better than Frank Gores 6.
Can you take the wonderlic test? Where'd you get it? I've always to see if I could beat Vince youngs score!
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       12-20-2013, 8:28 PM Reply   
Quote:
12-2 and #1 in every power ranking on the internet. That is how you define who the best team is at this point in the season. Pretty simple really.

BTW last game 5 INTs not one pass interference or defensive holding call. Most INTs Eli has ever thrown.
So were they "the best team" when they lost to the Niners this month? You guys all wear your team goggles. You are the ones that are gonna be inconsolable when/if they lose any time between now and the SB. You're gonna be a mess. keep drinking that kool aid.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       12-20-2013, 8:33 PM Reply   
If they make it to and lose in the SB, are they still the best team? The arrogance and feelings of entitlement are so thick you could cut it with a knife! I actually like the hawks but most of you hawks fans are so ridiculous that I wanna just root against the hawks now.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       12-20-2013, 8:48 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by seattle View Post

In summary :

You speak of the Niners and every other team like they're some speck of fly $hit on your window. Pretty sure they led most of that game. Glad they won. Um... They ARE in that same league and they beat the Hawks. Sorry but, it's true. The thought that a Niners loss in Seattle is so unheard of, is why I think it's possible. Easy? No way. Possible? Absolutely. Especially when an entire state has overlooked a really good SB quality team with a chip on its shoulder and something to prove. I hope the Hawks keep overlooking the Niners. Their guard will be down and that's when their demise will be met. I say keep mouthing off Seattle! I love it! It'll make the victory that much sweeter if it happens. If it doesn't? Well, enjoy your 15 minutes Seattle.
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       12-20-2013, 11:51 PM Reply   
Quote:
I stated the Facts from this season genius

Uh no, not even close. All you've talked about is how many Lombardi trophies the Cowboys have won in the past (you know, before you got on the bandwagon).

You throw terms around like opinion and fact like a true democrat.
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       12-20-2013, 11:53 PM Reply   
Oh and thank you for recognizing my genius. I'd like to say I knew you'd come around but I may have undervalued your stupidity.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       12-21-2013, 3:51 AM Reply   
Quote:
Uh no, not even close. All you've talked about is how many Lombardi trophies the Cowboys have won in the past (you know, before you got on the bandwagon).

You throw terms around like opinion and fact like a true democrat.
Show me multiple references in this years thread to Dallas winning multiple Super Bowls, i bet you can't. I've been a Cowboys fan since 1968 before they had won a Super Bowl. Hardly a bandwagon fan by anyone's definition.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       12-21-2013, 3:58 AM Reply   
Quote:
Oh and thank you for recognizing my genius. I'd like to say I knew you'd come around but I may have undervalued your stupidity.
Nowhere near as stupid as you're jealous of Americas Team. They have gotten more attention than the Hawks even though their just 7-7. Remember this Dallas went 13-3 in 2007 had beaten the Giants twice that year. Were the favorite to win the Super Bowl that year. Guess who knocked them out the playoffs? Do you need extra crying towels for Christmas? I'm sure the 49ers fans would buy you some.
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       12-21-2013, 12:12 PM Reply   
This weeks pics.

Arizona @ Seattle - Seattle

Tampa Bay @ St Louis - St Louis

Atlanta @ San Fran - San Fran

Game of the week :

New Orleans @ Carolina - Carolina
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       12-21-2013, 12:58 PM Reply   
Week 16 Picks
Weather will affect a lot of these games on the East Coast,so it might be some crazy outcomes.

SUNDAY @ 1:00
MIA @ BUF - Dolphins
NO @ CAR - If it was clear i'd pick the Saints but it will be raining and muddy so i'll take Panthers at home.
DAL @ WAS - I would normally take Dallas,but it will be raining and more than half of their already sorry defense is out with injuries so i'll take the Redskins to win at home and put the Cowboys out of their misery.
TB @ STL - Rams at home.
CLE @ NYJ - Browns on the road.
IND @ KC - Chiefs at home.
MIN @ CIN - Bengals at home.
DEN @ HOU - Broncos on the road.
TEN @ JAC - Titans on the road.
I'll pick the rest later.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       12-21-2013, 5:21 PM Reply   
SUNDAY @ 4:05 PM

ARI @ SEA - Hawks barely squeak this one out late in the 4th.
NYG @ DET - Lions at home.

SUNDAY @ 4:30 PM

OAK @ SD - Chargers at home.
PIT @ GB - Steelers will win since Rodgers is out.
NE @ BAL - Rain is in the forecast for this game. I think the Patriots will overcome the weather and the Ravens.

MONDAY @ 8:30 PM

ATL @ SF - 49ERS at home.
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       12-21-2013, 8:38 PM Reply   
Quote:
ARI @ SEA - Hawks barely squeak this one out late in the 4th
So we owened their ass in AZ but at home where we haven't lost in like two years we barely squeak it out? I'll lay 6 for $100 to the others charity (has to be able to give online).

You can't turn that down Bobby
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       12-21-2013, 10:23 PM Reply   
I'm curious how the hawks will win this one. I mean I know they will but, I'm curious as to their style, level of play and the timing of when they'll just drop the hammer and finish it. Maybe it'll just be adios from the first kickoff. Wish I could watch it in Cali. I have comast so I'll have to watch highlights I guess....
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       12-21-2013, 10:57 PM Reply   
Total domination Markj
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       12-22-2013, 6:39 AM Reply   
Quote:
So we owened their ass in AZ but at home where we haven't lost in like two years we barely squeak it out? I'll lay 6 for $100 to the others charity (has to be able to give online).

You can't turn that down Bobby
I will take your bet when you learn how to spell. As to how the Hawks will squeak it out my guess will be a defensive turnover or a defensive stop. Russell Wilson is their weakness so the defense will have to save them!
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       12-22-2013, 9:53 AM Reply   
Owned! I pretty much only use my phone on this site anymore so it makes it easy to make spelling mistakes thumbing in messages. It's also hard to proof read so I apologize for my grammatical errors.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       12-22-2013, 12:33 PM Reply   
Quote:
Total domination Markj
Just checked the preview guide and it's gonna be on in Nor-Cal. Sweet!
Old     (iwndr)      Join Date: Jun 2010       12-22-2013, 4:39 PM Reply   
Oops somebody else barely squeaked a win out
Old     (deuce)      Join Date: Mar 2002       12-22-2013, 4:41 PM Reply   
Congrats to Peyton & the Broncos O, sweet run.
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       12-22-2013, 4:59 PM Reply   
Russell Wilson and O line sucked today, end of story. We got out played on offense and the other teams offense sucked so what does that say. Still love these guys and think they're the best in the NFL but today the offense sucked! Wilson cannot complete 35% of his passes and win. No excuses just blew it.
Old     (BCPMike0663)      Join Date: Apr 2010       12-22-2013, 5:02 PM Reply   
All is right in the world. Seahawks are vulnerable and I actually think the niners have a 25% chance at the #1 seed. I am not gonna say choke. But when you force 4 turnovers you are supposed to win.
Old     (BCPMike0663)      Join Date: Apr 2010       12-22-2013, 5:04 PM Reply   
Quote:
Russell Wilson and O line sucked today, end of story. We got out played on offense and the other teams offense sucked so what does that say. Still love these guys and think they're the best in the NFL but today the offense sucked! Wilson cannot complete 35% of his passes and win. No excuses just blew it.
If Arizona just ran the ball and just kicked field goals they would have won by two TDs. Seattle is still the favorite but I would be butt puckering a bit. They looked like ****!!
Old     (diamonddad)      Join Date: Mar 2010       12-22-2013, 5:41 PM Reply   
WOOT!

The mighty Seahawks get beat at home by a team that nearly sucked as bad.

How do you lose a game at home when your defense picks 4?
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       12-22-2013, 5:44 PM Reply   
That game was a HUUUUUGE disappointment!

I think Mark nailed it when he said the Hawks could let their guard down and be beat at home.

In summary :

A home loss.

Our offense was completely shut down.

Our chance to lock up home field advantage missed.

Every team in the NFC is looking at Seattle and saying it can be done.

I don't like this loss, not one bit. We had better pull our panties up and and figure out what needs to be done with that offensive line in hurry.

Next week is going to be very interesting. The Hawks will have all this week to think about that performance on offense. Better get back to dominance and do it quickly.
Old     (diamonddad)      Join Date: Mar 2010       12-22-2013, 6:04 PM Reply   
Yep. The mystique is gone. A big confidence booster for everyone coming to the not so haunted house.
Old     (BCPMike0663)      Join Date: Apr 2010       12-22-2013, 8:05 PM Reply   
Robert Quinn is coming and he is one bad man!
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       12-22-2013, 8:20 PM Reply   
EXPOSED!!!!!

The Seattle Seahawks Fans were exposed to CHOKING!!!!

Russell Wilson has lost 2 out of his last 3 games. Choke artist is a better description than MVP candidate. MVP candidates come through in the clutch! Just ask Peyton Manning.
Manning showed Russell how it's done. Setting a NFL record 51 TD passes with the #22 ranked defense. Let's look at the numbers for three different QB's . One a clear cut MVP candidate, One a so called MVP candidate and one the Seattle fans call a choke artist.
Candidate #1 425 of 631 for 5211 yards 67.4% completion percentage 8.3 yards per completion 51 TD's 10 int's. That's 1 int every 63.10 attempts. 113 passer rating. 4-1 in his division
Candidate #2 So called MVP candidate 242 of 384 for 3185 yards 63% comp pct 8.3 yards per comp 25 TD's 9 int's That's 1 int every 42.66 attempts.101 passer rating.3-2 in his division.
Candidate #3 The choke artist 342 of 535 for 3828 yards 63.9% comp. pct. 7.2 yards per comp.31 TD's 10 int That's 1 int every 53.5 attempts 96.7 passer rating. 5-0 in the division.
Candidate #1 has the 22nd ranked Defense to help him out
Candidate #2 has the #1 ranked defense to help him out.
Candidate #3 has the #32nd ranked defense to help him out
Results in week 16 crunch time Candidate #1 wins easily on the road.Candidate #2 chokes despite playing at home against a division rival who won 4 games last year,having the NFL's #1 ranked defense give him 4 turnovers to help his cause and only needing a TD to tie and go into OT.Candidate #3 The come from behind hero down by 9 points on the road. He led his team to victory with the help of his 32nd ranked defense on a 4th and goal from the 11 yard line even with a back injury. Let's hear your excuses now Deflated EGO'S otherwise known as Seattle fans.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       12-22-2013, 9:16 PM Reply   
Quote:

So much for power rankings!!!
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       12-22-2013, 9:47 PM Reply   
Did you see that TD by the Cards? Even though he got mugged, he still caught it! I liked how the refs finally started calling the Hawks' DB's for their ghetto ball/mugging tactics. Its about time. I hope this loss will plant a seed of humility in the hearts and minds of Seattle and especially their fans. I was getting so sick of hearing fifty different ways of how superior they were and how no one stood a chance at the clink. I also gotta give some respect to Arizona for not believing the hype either. They scored five different times and totally shut down the Hawks' offense. Especially Lynch. Pretty sure his rushing average was under three yards per carry right? I think they'll handle the Lambs next week especially with Long out and I hope they do. It's never good to back into the playoffs.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       12-22-2013, 10:30 PM Reply   
Quote:
Richard Sherman was awarded NFC defensive player of the week. He's now got 6 picks on the year. He has the most INTs in the last two seasons in the whole league. How anyone could argue that Sherman isn't the best DB in the NFL right now is beyond me.
Carson Palmer looks "ripe for the picking" this week.
Hahahahahahahahahahahaha! Silly rabbit. Stats mean nothing. They still lost despite Sherman's two INTs. Suck on that and come back when you're humble. I don't want to hear any more bragging from Seattle fans until they have earned a SB ring. Until then, go have an extra helping of that humble pie the Cardinals made for you.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       12-23-2013, 3:10 AM Reply   
They are getting used to eating HUMBLE PIE!!!!! First losing to SF then running their mouths after beating the lowly Giants then getting CRUSHED by Arizona at home where their supposedly unbeatable. Well there goes that MYTH.