Articles
   
       
Pics/Video
       
Wake 101
   
       
       
Shop
Search
 
 
 
 
 
Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Share 
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old     (wakeslash)      Join Date: Sep 2017       11-01-2017, 9:20 PM Reply   
Looks like the truck of peace strikes again in NY just sad innocent people going to work/school or someplace not even imagining they would be crushed by a terrorist in a truck running people over like a lawn mower cutting grass down.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       11-02-2017, 9:42 AM Reply   
Watching yesterday’s press conference with the Cuomo & DeBlazzio, I thought these guys are so insulated and out of touch. The constant praise of First Resopnders. Yes that’s great. We have great first responders. People that rush in to sweep up the mess. That makes us feel so much better! What a joke. What I wanted to hear is what are they doing to combat these types of attacks. We shouldn’t have to be using these first responders. Telling the world “we will not change” yea that’s great! well guess what (either will the people doing these types of acts) expect more. simply stating your not going to deture New Yorkers is NOT going to stop future attacks in fact it came off like a challenge like to the attackers, like “Go ahead try it again”
Old     (wakeslash)      Join Date: Sep 2017       11-02-2017, 10:52 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by grant_west View Post
Watching yesterday’s press conference with the Cuomo & DeBlazzio, I thought these guys are so insulated and out of touch. The constant praise of First Resopnders. Yes that’s great. We have great first responders. People that rush in to sweep up the mess. That makes us feel so much better! What a joke. What I wanted to hear is what are they doing to combat these types of attacks. We shouldn’t have to be using these first responders. Telling the world “we will not change” yea that’s great! well guess what (either will the people doing these types of acts) expect more. simply stating your not going to deture New Yorkers is NOT going to stop future attacks in fact it came off like a challenge like to the attackers, like “Go ahead try it again”
Agreed.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       11-03-2017, 1:51 PM Reply   
Did you hear the mayor of New York saying he was against the death penalty for this Muslim piece of crap. I was wondering to myself which would be worse in the eyes of a terrorist like this guy to serve out a life sentence in prison or to be put to death? I used to be a real big death penalty person but after seeing how solitary confinement destroys people and is considered in some circles torture. My vote would be lock him in a small dark box and forget about him
Old     (wakeslash)      Join Date: Sep 2017       11-03-2017, 2:04 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by grant_west View Post
Did you hear the mayor of New York saying he was against the death penalty for this Muslim piece of crap. I was wondering to myself which would be worse in the eyes of a terrorist like this guy to serve out a life sentence in prison or to be put to death? I used to be a real big death penalty person but after seeing how solitary confinement destroys people and is considered in some circles torture. My vote would be lock him in a small dark box and forget about him
Of course New York mayor is against it he's the type of person to pet him on the head and say don't do it again what a joke. Yeah I agree with locking him up death penalty would be too easy on him. And why in the world do they start to put up barriers after 8 people got killed and 12 injured badly couldnt have they put the barriers up before so cars wouldn't get in there. With all these trucks/cars running people over it might be a good idea to start putting barriers up.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       11-03-2017, 3:37 PM Reply   
After the Paris attacks where They used trucks to run down pedestrians and then bragged that they were gonna do the same thing in the US that should have been a call to action. But come on how are you gonna protect all walk ways. In SF and NY we have intersections where the light turns red and everyone crosses the intersection at once at times you have 200+ people in the intersection. How are you gonna protect against that? And many other situations. Many places where crazy’s with cars can mow down hundreds of people. Why can’t the crazy’s mow down the ANTIFA people or BLM protesters.
Old     (wakeslash)      Join Date: Sep 2017       11-03-2017, 4:28 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by grant_west View Post
After the Paris attacks where They used trucks to run down pedestrians and then bragged that they were gonna do the same thing in the US that should have been a call to action. But come on how are you gonna protect all walk ways. In SF and NY we have intersections where the light turns red and everyone crosses the intersection at once at times you have 200+ people in the intersection. How are you gonna protect against that? And many other situations. Many places where crazy’s with cars can mow down hundreds of people. Why can’t the crazy’s mow down the ANTIFA people or BLM protesters.
Yeah you cant barricade all the sidewalks i guess now one of the cons of living in downtown is people driving around and mowing people down with cars.
I really hope that it does not come to this being a regular occurrence like in Europe.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       11-03-2017, 5:39 PM Reply   
hopefully we can look at what is not working in Europe and say “Hey” let’s not let that happen here in America. In my opinion We have to work with the Muslims that are here and have them sniff out these lone wolf crazy’s and work undercover rooting out radical Muslims. In my opinion unless we get the help of the Muslim community we are gonna have more of these attacks. Check this guy out

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/fbi-und...ed-al-qaeda-2/
Old     (wakeslash)      Join Date: Sep 2017       11-03-2017, 7:15 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by grant_west View Post
hopefully we can look at what is not working in Europe and say “Hey” let’s not let that happen here in America. In my opinion We have to work with the Muslims that are here and have them sniff out these lone wolf crazy’s and work undercover rooting out radical Muslims. In my opinion unless we get the help of the Muslim community we are gonna have more of these attacks. Check this guy out

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/fbi-und...ed-al-qaeda-2/
Dang thats an interesting article and i completely agree about having someone on the inside foiling these crazy's from carrying out there evil deeds. Thats probably the only way and best way to stop them. And the problem here is this is the first truck attack here in the US if the other radical Muslims follow in his footsteps its going to cascade like a waterfall. Since now they don't need to stockpile weapons and ammo all they need to do is get a vehicle and floor it into a crowd of people absolutely sickening.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       11-04-2017, 8:58 AM Reply   
When I saw that guy on 60mins I thought wow that’s great a American Muslim pissed that the crazy’s are perverting what he called his religion. He was willing to do something about it. His service has made a difference. I hope we can find and work with more people like him.
Old     (wakeslash)      Join Date: Sep 2017       11-05-2017, 1:09 PM Reply   
Hardly any time goes by we get a church shooting with 20 dead idk whats going on in this world anymore
Old     (wakeslash)      Join Date: Sep 2017       12-23-2017, 12:23 PM Reply   
Ah yes another refugee doing what they do best running people over in trucks. Surprised this happened in Australia looks like them trying to be nice guys is not going to end well you cant let other people in without doing extensive background checks and even then i think it wont help to stop this.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-australia-42464310
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       12-23-2017, 4:49 PM Reply   
Yea we had a Truck of Peace wanna be, attacker get busted b4 he got his “Truck On” what a Chunchon of $hit. Human garbage.
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/pier-39...odesto-latest/
Old     (wakeslash)      Join Date: Sep 2017       12-23-2017, 5:47 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by grant_west View Post
Yea we had a Truck of Peace wanna be, attacker get busted b4 he got his “Truck On” what a Chunchon of $hit. Human garbage.
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/pier-39...odesto-latest/
Hmm this piece of trash would have killed hundreds of people and the max (if convicted) he gets is 20 years somethings wrong with that. Lock this mentally ill person up he will try again we dont need people like this in the world.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       12-23-2017, 6:41 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wakeslash View Post
Ah yes another refugee doing what they do best running people over in trucks. Surprised this happened in Australia looks like them trying to be nice guys is not going to end well you cant let other people in without doing extensive background checks and even then i think it wont help to stop this.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-australia-42464310
What's him being a refugee got to do with him running people over?
Old     (wakeslash)      Join Date: Sep 2017       12-23-2017, 7:14 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
What's him being a refugee got to do with him running people over?
Old     (wakeslash)      Join Date: Sep 2017       12-23-2017, 8:15 PM Reply   
I like how the liberals dont stick there head into these important threads, Obozos immigration policy was dog crap and he never did anything about the illegals coming in from mexico, time to build the wall and to enforce stricter immigration policies( ie not letting terrorist in here) to keep us safe.And to all the people saying its racist, why dont you let the refugees come over to your house? naw you keep it locked eh just like the USA needs to keep its doors locked it cant let everyone in.
Old     (plhorn)      Join Date: Dec 2005       12-24-2017, 9:48 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wakeslash View Post
I like how the liberals dont stick there head into these important threads, Obozos immigration policy was dog crap and he never did anything about the illegals coming in from mexico, time to build the wall and to enforce stricter immigration policies( ie not letting terrorist in here) to keep us safe.And to all the people saying its racist, why dont you let the refugees come over to your house? naw you keep it locked eh just like the USA needs to keep its doors locked it cant let everyone in.
Liberals don't go to these threads because we are good at math.

You cowards are afraid of terrorist but more Americans are shot dead by toddlers every year. If you had any common sense you'd be afraid of crazy white guys with guns. They are the ones who do real damage.
It is just a numbers game.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       12-24-2017, 10:22 AM Reply   
So if a feminist comes in here and points out almost all gunmen are men would you agree with her that men should be banned from owing guns? It's just maths right?
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       12-24-2017, 10:37 AM Reply   
MAGA! No more toddlers! It's just numbers!
Attached Images
 
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       12-24-2017, 11:13 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wakeslash View Post
And quite clearly that meme is racist. It associates the chance of being bite by a nest of snakes (close to 100%) with the chance of a Muslim committing a terrorist act (close to zero) where in fact you are more likely to be hit by lightning. This is how racism works, you stop judging people on their merits and start judging them on the group they belong to. Then by a bit of slight of hand you ascribe a negative attribute to the group and pow, now every individual you meet from that group is a terrorist or whatever. It leads to needless conflict and just from a rational point of view is pretty sloppy thinking.
Old     (wakeslash)      Join Date: Sep 2017       12-24-2017, 12:24 PM Reply   
Oh yeah the old thats racist card naw it aint racist ralph your brain functions by saying everything that is fact and you dont like is racist thats all. If i posted a picture of a field of flowers you would scream racist gtfo here with that load of BS. Stop being a soft manchild and face the facts instead of putting on a bedsheet over your head and screaming racist your whole life.

"Sloppy thinking" are you good? I've heard of eating food and being sloppy but thinking sloppy Ralph stop pulling random words out of your arse and putting them together to sound intelligent it doesn't work it it makes you sound stupid,
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       12-24-2017, 12:55 PM Reply   
You have successfully avoided the great danger of sounding intelligent, well done.
Old     (wakeslash)      Join Date: Sep 2017       12-24-2017, 1:34 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
You have successfully avoided the great danger of sounding intelligent, well done.
"the great danger" idk why you write like your Shakespeare or something are there any people on here that speak normally without using a bunch of unnecessary words in their sentences. Ralph its about sounding normal not like a robot. And guess what you sound like OBOZO 2.0 thats the way he gave his speeches in using unnecessary long words to make himself appear smarter that doesnt work he still didnt have two brain cells to rub together. Thats why trump won because he doesnt give AF what people think about him and speaks the truth without all the unnecessary bs like you do.

Notice some terrorist was about to kill hundreds of people and all the liberals sweep it under the rug yet when it comes to net neutrality there all outraged and patrolling the forum. YEP sounds about right hypocrites only care about themselves not other people. They only care about what benefits them if the terrorist went thru and killed everyone they wouldnt do a thing other then say the travel ban is racist. Liberals " oh net neutrality affects me crap i need to do something " terrorist about to cause carnage " meh it doesn't affect me who cares"
thats why liberals are pos hypocrites that cant be trusted they are only out to help themselves and throw everybody else under the bus. Cant trust lying snakes like that this thread alone proves it.

Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       12-24-2017, 2:18 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
You have successfully avoided the great danger of sounding intelligent, well done.
I warned you guys about responding to that troll. Even he admits that responding to him is an unnecessary use of words.
Old     (plhorn)      Join Date: Dec 2005       12-24-2017, 9:31 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
So if a feminist comes in here and points out almost all gunmen are men would you agree with her that men should be banned from owing guns? It's just maths right?
Yes, the math is correct.

Last edited by plhorn; 12-24-2017 at 9:39 PM.
Old     (plhorn)      Join Date: Dec 2005       12-24-2017, 9:36 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wakeslash View Post
"Thats why trump won because he doesnt give AF what people think about him and speaks the truth without all the unnecessary bs like you do. "
https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...-is-worse.html

Trump has 103 provable outright lies in his first 10 months, Obama had 18 in 8 years.

Again, I know that you don't believe in numbers and logic but why don't you give it a try.

saying "trump speaks the truth" is the dumbest thing you have ever said and god knows that is a super high bar.

Last edited by plhorn; 12-24-2017 at 9:38 PM.
Old     (wakeslash)      Join Date: Sep 2017       12-24-2017, 9:44 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by plhorn View Post
https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...-is-worse.html

Trump has 103 provable outright lies in his first 10 months, Obama had 18 in 8 years.

Again, I know that you don't believe in numbers and logic but why don't you give it a try.

saying "trump speaks the truth" is the dumbest thing you have ever said and god knows that is a super high bar.
LOL calm down that article was written by Obama himself. 18 in 8 years thats the biggest load of BS on earth you just told a lie right there.
That article is written as an opinion it clearly states it wtf are you talking about just because some deluded liberal wrote that you think even 1% is true.
Old     (plhorn)      Join Date: Dec 2005       12-24-2017, 10:17 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wakeslash View Post
LOL calm down that article was written by Obama himself. 18 in 8 years thats the biggest load of BS on earth you just told a lie right there.
That article is written as an opinion it clearly states it wtf are you talking about just because some deluded liberal wrote that you think even 1% is true.
Find some facts to counter it then, oh wait, I forget that you don't believe in facts.
Old     (wakeslash)      Join Date: Sep 2017       12-24-2017, 10:22 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by plhorn View Post
Find some facts to counter it then, oh wait, I forget that you don't believe in facts.
Facts for what economy is boomin Trump is making America great like promised. Oh and btw this thread was discussing terrorist running people over with trucks idk why your trying to hijack it. And your partner warned you to not respond to me you need to obey instructions phil or your gonna be kicked out of the loony liberal group.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       12-25-2017, 1:36 PM Reply   
Quote:
your gonna be kicked out of the loony liberal group
LOL Merry Christmas everyone.

PS who would you say is the President of the “loony liberal’s” here on W/W
Old     (wakeslash)      Join Date: Sep 2017       12-25-2017, 3:17 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by grant_west View Post
LOL Merry Christmas everyone.

PS who would you say is the President of the “loony liberal’s” here on W/W
Yeah Merry Christmas,

idk hard to tell sometimes HAHA.

Reply
Share 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 5:35 AM.

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
Wake World Home

 

© 2016 eWake, Inc.    
Advertise    |    Contact    |    Terms of Use    |    Privacy Policy    |    Report Abuse    |    Conduct    |    About Us