Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through February 07, 2006

Old    tcboarder            01-31-2006, 10:44 AM Reply   
I just bought an 05 premier dna 141, and i went to put the fins on and the board like dimpled when i tightened the screw down but only on one hole the other 3 were fine, and the one the dimpled i ddinet even tighten as tight as the other ones, it was botherning me so i loosened it and tightend it with my hand then a lil more with a screw driver, but not alot and it still did it. well it was bothering me and i took the fins off and noticed that one that hole there was like a gap between the top sheet and the core, but all the other holes were solid all the way thru. so im worried that water is going to get into the core thru this little gap. has anyone else had this happen? should i try to get the board warrentyed? or will it be fine? i dont get to ride til april so if its a problem i wanna get it fixed or replaced before then.
Old     (jarrod)      Join Date: May 2003       01-31-2006, 10:59 AM Reply   
Fill it with resin.
Old    tcboarder            01-31-2006, 12:22 PM Reply   
I got a few questions, do you think if i did fill it that it would void my warranty? what kind of resen would i use to fill this and what would the best way to do it be so that i can still put fins on my board? thanks kevin
PS i just bought the board and its brand new.
Old     (innov8)      Join Date: May 2005       01-31-2006, 12:57 PM Reply   
Take it back to the shop you bought it from and get a new one.
Old    tcboarder            01-31-2006, 6:00 PM Reply   
I would do that but i bought it from grizzly-sports and it would cost a fortune to send it back, i called hyperlite and they said that if i filled it with resin it wouldent void the warranty, but it is really bothering me that i need to repair my brand new board allready.