Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through May 16, 2005

Old     (lzyboy)      Join Date: Jun 2001       04-04-2005, 7:59 AM Reply   
Heads Up:

A small crew of mine is headed up to chill, ride, relax n party this weekend @ Tulloch for Isaac's B-Day... We are wondering if anyone has been up there recently and has any idea on the water temp or any websites with average temp this time of year...

I was hoping to trunk it or at least spring suit it but it maybe drysuit weather still... Thnc n Adv.

-= peace =-
Aaron
Old    jws            04-04-2005, 8:10 AM Reply   
Is it full yet? I thought they did not refill it until May?
Old     (lzyboy)      Join Date: Jun 2001       04-04-2005, 8:13 AM Reply   
Hey J,

It may not be full but it's defiantely quiet n rideable... We use to go up n March every year the a couple years back but havent been in the last 2. In March we were still drysuiting / wetsuiting it but hoping the temp has picked up a couple degrees...

-=peace=-
A
Old     (migitty)      Join Date: Aug 2001       04-04-2005, 8:45 AM Reply   
Have fun Aaron! Those Tulloch trips from yesteryear rocked. Ahh, the good old days.

Weather permitting, we are thinking Shasta for this weekend.

FYI, I just got back from three days at Squaw Valley. I raced on S's team in the Sierra Ski Classic. I won a bronze medal and S took home a silver. This out of 200 racers. It was a blast.

It was totally dumping hard core up there on Sunday.
Old     (lzyboy)      Join Date: Jun 2001       04-04-2005, 8:50 AM Reply   
Awesome bro.... CONGRATS on the races!!!

Yeah, Kimmy mentioned Shasta this weekend but Isaac already booked the hotel @ tulloch, he was going there long before GW even got started...

Should be a good time... I am STOKED 4 SUMMER @ SHASTA this year, only getting better!!!

-=peace=-
A
Old     (ivyrider)      Join Date: Jan 2004       04-04-2005, 9:23 AM Reply   
Hey there. Tulloch is running 86% of capacity. We were there back in Feb, when it was about 70%, so it will be a nice change! I am not sure of what the temp is/will be this weekend. FYI, a bunch of us will be there this weekend as well. Staying in the Lake Tulloch campground, on the South Beach. There will be 2 or 3 Sangers, and a Nauty, so far... that I know of. See ya on the water!
Old     (lzyboy)      Join Date: Jun 2001       04-04-2005, 9:37 AM Reply   
Misty,

Thnc 4 the 411. We will be in a Blk/Wht/Teal Sport Nauty & riding on Sat n Sun... Are you guys in drysuits, wetsuits, springsuits r trunking it?

=)
Old     (timber)      Join Date: May 2004       04-04-2005, 9:39 AM Reply   
What up Aaron,
Man, I'm bumed that I can not make it. My boat gets out of the stereo shop sometime next week. It should be ready for the spring ride
Old     (lzyboy)      Join Date: Jun 2001       04-04-2005, 9:43 AM Reply   
Sup Brian...

Awesome bro - stoked for ya - thats one CLEAN ride, my fav color scheme of all, timeless!!!

We will have to hook up for sure @ WSSR then, hope all is well...

-=peace=-
Lzy
Old     (brick)      Join Date: Nov 2003       04-04-2005, 9:45 AM Reply   
Here is a link for the reservoir levels. Misty is right about 86 percent. Sorry, no water temp information, but definately still drysuit temp in my opinion, but I'm a sissy. http://cdec.water.ca.gov/cgi-progs/current/RES
Old     (zride)      Join Date: May 2001       04-04-2005, 11:23 AM Reply   
yeeeeeaaaaaaahhhhh! Lake Tulloch here we come! cant wait to try out the new board....05 137 byerly w/ 05 byerly bindings. i'll have the dry suit ready for sure.
Old     (forwaken)      Join Date: Jan 2003       04-04-2005, 1:15 PM Reply   
Just went to Tulloch this past Friday. Oddly, its the warmest lake around here right now, about 65-68 throughout. Everyone except for my wife trunked with nothing more but a thin rash guard, some weren't even using that. Water was butta for us, just had to deal with the traffic, but if you've been to Tulloch, you now how that goes. Water level is fine, you guys should have a great time.

Chad
Old     (guido)      Join Date: Jul 2002       04-04-2005, 1:29 PM Reply   
We're there. Haven't hooked up with you guys in a while. Dry suit, Isaac? Nah, all you need is a 3/2 in the morning and a rash guard/top in the afternoon. It'll be all good.

Late
Old     (ivyrider)      Join Date: Jan 2004       04-04-2005, 1:31 PM Reply   
Chad, thanks for the info!! Did you happen to notice where the water level was up the walls at the Lake Tulloch Campground on the south shore? Last time we were there in Feb, the water level was about 12-15 feet from the wall, down the rocks. Just curious.

Aaron: Sounds great. There will be 3 Sangers, 210 (yellow tower), 215 (red and white) and 230 (white) for sure. With our group, you will see every one vary from trunking it to dry suits. Personally, I will prob either trunk with a rash guard, or the spring suit. Those that are sissies (TIM), will be in the dry suits.

Happy birthday, Isaac... What a great present!! a new board, and a weekend on the lake. Couldn't ask for more!
Old     (zride)      Join Date: May 2001       04-04-2005, 2:00 PM Reply   
thanks for the Bday wishes.. Hey misty hope to see you up there. Hey CIE crew! you are all invited and hope you can make it up. most of the people are showing up on saturday. Can you and billy and friends roll up? It would br great to have everyone there
Old     (lzyboy)      Join Date: Jun 2001       04-04-2005, 2:02 PM Reply   
Chad / Misty / Evan,

Hey Hey Hey - is it friday yet.... Thnx for the 411 Chad/Misty... Evan hope to see ya there & of course

HAPPY B-DAY ISAAC!!!
Issac's Ride

-=peace=-
Lzy
Old     (sherman)      Join Date: Feb 2002       04-04-2005, 3:40 PM Reply   
Who are you calling a sissies? Tim I will stick up for you. Dry suits are for the smart people. You see how warm gary and myself were sunday. Who was wraped up in the blanket and hugging the heater? I think that 25 cent charge is going to start soon. See you at Lake Tulloch. Is it friday yet
Old     (jarrod)      Join Date: May 2003       04-04-2005, 8:12 PM Reply   
I don't want to see ANYONE in a drysuit. The water is 60+ for crying out loud!
Old     (sanger215guy)      Join Date: Oct 2004       04-04-2005, 8:55 PM Reply   
lzyboy;

SBB will be in the house in the cabanna's on South Shore, Sites 5-9. just look for us.

Old     (sanger215guy)      Join Date: Oct 2004       04-04-2005, 9:00 PM Reply   
It should be no less than spring suit temps, Last time up we went and I still drysuited but a few were in spring suits.
Old     (ivyrider)      Join Date: Jan 2004       04-04-2005, 9:36 PM Reply   
*cough*sissy*cough* ha ha

Scott, I hope its Friday soon. I dont know who that was wrapped up in the blanket, hugging the heater... I was just trying to keep Bradon warm... yea, thats it. LOL Hey, I haven't had a chance to get to the trailer, so hopefully tomorrow I can get over there and get the cord. I will get you the pictures by this weekend, promise.

Its gonna be a good time this weekend. See everyone then!
Old     (lzyboy)      Join Date: Jun 2001       04-05-2005, 7:34 AM Reply   
Gary, Misty, Scott & crew,

Looking FWD to catching up and seeing everyone on the water, a great early start to the season...

We will be arriving late on Friday night, staying @ the resort & having a couple cocktails @ the bar in the evening and on the water saturday morning!!!

All Smiles Here~
Old     (sanger215guy)      Join Date: Oct 2004       04-05-2005, 8:07 AM Reply   
Aaron;
We will be arriving Friday morning and will be looking for ya on the water on Saturday morning. Looking forward to meeting and lots of good times and riding on the water.
Old     (zride)      Join Date: May 2001       04-05-2005, 1:44 PM Reply   
CIE crew.....look forward to seeing all you up there. What day are you rolling up? We'll be there Friday nigh and you are welcome to come up. Check www.GoBoardin.com for further details regarding the weekend. anyother question email or call.....take care
Old     (load)      Join Date: Jul 2003       04-05-2005, 2:11 PM Reply   
I for one will not be in more than a spring suit, but thats all I got! Maybe even a yellow helmet!

Looking forward to it
Old     (piranha)      Join Date: Aug 2004       04-07-2005, 4:16 AM Reply   
Happy Birthday Isaac

Does anyone have room for a cool guy and three of my hot girlfriends?

We have our own gear, drinks, gas money, etc.
Old     (kimmy)      Join Date: Aug 2001       04-07-2005, 1:55 PM Reply   
Old     (guido)      Join Date: Jul 2002       04-07-2005, 2:30 PM Reply   
Isaac.... What's the deal with Goboardin.com . You guys gonna start something up again? We'll see you guys this weekend. Not sure when we are coming up, yet. It'll either be friday night or saturday afternoon, depends on whether my boat still floats after I installed the new center ballast. Ha, ha.