Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Old     (saskrider)      Join Date: Apr 2009       06-04-2012, 4:26 PM Reply   
Well we finally found a boat and we could not be happier! We picked it up last week, haven't got in on the water yet but this weekend we will. Sorry I only have one pic, Im gonna go through it and clean it all up and polish it and get more pics.
Just a couple questions for people who have a X15, what ballast set up do you use? I want to pick up some sacks. Also is will it fit in a 10.5 x 8.5 garage door, the garage is 25ft deep so that isnt a problem.
Thanks guys
Attached Images

Old     (spf2275)      Join Date: Mar 2011       06-04-2012, 5:52 PM Reply   
That looks like a 2010....if so wakemakers sells a cheap piggy back system that you can plumb in X2 sacks in the rear compartments (440lbs) each I think. Your factory tanks will just overflow into the bags and bags will overflow out. $489 roughly. If you do that, lay another tubular sack in the walk way and you're set. To surf, fill KGB 100%, Surfside rear 100% + overflow, Opposite side rear 50%, put 1 sack on the surfside seat and another on the rear bench basically forming an L.

Probably more info over at Mastercraft Team Talk forum

http://www.wakemakers.com/mastercraf...st-system.html

http://www.wakemakers.com/fly-high-m...-rear-sac.html

http://www.wakemakers.com/fly-high-tube-sac.html
Old     (zacharoo)      Join Date: Nov 2005       06-04-2012, 6:02 PM Reply   
I like .the boat! We are so impressed with ours, I'll try and answer as much as I can as we have had ours for two seasons now and I have done a quite a bit in terms of "my" improvements. I pulled the hard tanks in the rear and added the 1100 pound flyhigh sac's. I added two nautique wedge that are plumbed into the center KGB. plus 140 pounds of lead in the nose. There is a perfect ledge in front of the center tank for the lead if your interested. The wake is awesome for our crew. Full front and half in the rear bags....try it.

I have a acme 1285 for sale if you find yourself unimpressed by the stock prop...shameless plug, sorry
Old     (mhunter)      Join Date: Mar 2008       06-04-2012, 6:36 PM Reply   
Congrats that's a good looking boat.
Old     (zacharoo)      Join Date: Nov 2005       06-04-2012, 6:49 PM Reply   
Oh I forgot to mention Boat Bling's Vinyl Sauce and Conditioning Sauce. I'm now a BIG fan and a Babe's convert. You cannot leave home without it, but I must warn you its like crack rock. One little taste and its all over...you'll use it, your friends will want it. Heck everytime I turn around my Dad's using it in his boat!
Old     (saskrider)      Join Date: Apr 2009       06-04-2012, 7:17 PM Reply   
Thanks for the replies guys. It is an 08, but it is the same hull as the '10, I have 2 #650 sacs that we are going to use this weekend and probably will get the smaller ones for the nose in the future. I'm not going to plumb any in until I know 100% that I want them, but I'm sure I will. We aren't pro boarders by any means but it sounds like a little more weight really helps the wake. Also the garage is 10.5 x 10 so the boat should fit in, hopefully with the tower up but if not no big deal. We are pumped to take it out!

@Zach- thanks for the info I will definitely have to order some of that, hopefully they ship to Canada.