Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through November 14, 2005

Old    joeff            10-24-2005, 1:47 PM Reply   
im kind of stuck were getting a new boat for 2006 and i need to chose out of the 2006 X1 X2 or VLX which one would you rather have and why

(Message edited by joeff on October 24, 2005)
Old     (greatdane)      Join Date: Feb 2001       10-24-2005, 1:53 PM Reply   
I own a 2000 VLX and I will be looking seriously at the X2 this winter.

If the X2 wake is good (not too rampy), I could pull the trigger.

I may also just keep my VLX (a perfectly capable boat) another year since it is costing me very little in depreciation at this point.
Old     (big_ed_x2)      Join Date: Jul 2004       10-24-2005, 1:54 PM Reply   
What are you looking for??
wake,storage,room,crossover boat,bling???????
is money an issue??
Old     (rektek)      Join Date: Aug 2005       10-24-2005, 2:28 PM Reply   
What a Bummer to be stuck with that decision,
I feel for ya man !
Old     (pittsy)      Join Date: Apr 2004       10-24-2005, 4:27 PM Reply   
i would say the new x2 they look really sick!
Old    joeff            10-24-2005, 4:45 PM Reply   
theres really no budget im just looking for the best wake... im going in for my ACL reconstruction on November third so it would be nice to have a new boat for next season.... the only thing that im debating is there are alot of VLXs on my river right now that i could always get a ride with...
Old     (dizzyg)      Join Date: May 2005       10-25-2005, 8:40 AM Reply   
go sit in both of them and ride both of them, do it on the same day if you can. I did that with the 210 and 220 correct crafts and the vlx, it really helped make my decision easy.
Old     (big_ed_x2)      Join Date: Jul 2004       10-25-2005, 8:56 AM Reply   
The new X-2 is BAD A$$ I seen it in person as far as the wake don't know.
If you are looking at just wake I might be a little bias but personaly the X-1 will create a wake like no other.
VLX is a super nice boat but IMHO I never bonded with the wake.The 05' VLX I'm still to ride it when it's dumped,I tried Dave's boat,the official boat of WW and I do got to say it had alot of potential but I got to disagree when people say the VLX wake is good out of the box.

IMO wait till you get alittle reviews on the new X-2 and if they are negative which I doubt,get an X-1 if you are looking for awsome wake.