Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through October 07, 2003

Old    tyerone44            08-27-2003, 8:09 AM Reply   
Is anyone going? I'm in
Old    tyerone44            08-30-2003, 9:00 AM Reply   
Is there anyone going? Is there anyone out there
Old     (shutupandboard)      Join Date: Aug 2002       08-31-2003, 1:01 PM Reply   
Ya! I'm going and so is my wife and kids and just about everyone i board with.
Old    tyerone44            08-31-2003, 4:16 PM Reply   
i thought I was going to be the only one there. just me. that would be pretty bizare ha.
Old     (melanie)      Join Date: Apr 2001       09-08-2003, 7:01 AM Reply   
I'll be there too. Woohoo! Can I have a cookie?
Old     (ryan_shima1)      Join Date: Sep 2002 Location: Layton, Utah       09-08-2003, 7:53 AM Reply   
I'll be there, I'm one of the comp judges.
Old     (electricsnow)      Join Date: May 2002       09-08-2003, 8:29 PM Reply   
Ryan, what's up? that's crazy that you're a judge (you deserve it)--I hope you have a good weekend on cleveland!
Old     (ryan_shima1)      Join Date: Sep 2002 Location: Layton, Utah       09-08-2003, 10:21 PM Reply   
Hey Electric,
Thanks, it should be lot's of fun. I judged at the 2001 Gravity Games and had a blast. I just got back from WI for a 2.5 week training camp and I sent you an email that I was going up to Fort Fremont last Thursday night...did you ever get it?

It was a blast riding with the fremont gang again and then catching dinner at the Bridge after. I hope you're recovering fast from your injury. Take care and keep in touch
Old    reefhunter            09-09-2003, 1:19 PM Reply   
Me too! Friday night and Sat.
Old     (tdeneka)      Join Date: Aug 2002       09-10-2003, 1:28 PM Reply   
What days and what times???
Old     (electricsnow)      Join Date: May 2002       09-10-2003, 2:16 PM Reply   
That sucks, I never got that e-mail. I'll e-mail you at some point with a different address and I can update you on my recent acquisitions in my collection and what not. At any rate, that's cool that you were able to ride in fremont with those guys--I wish I could have been there. They had a nice super air when erik was there and it was definitely a nice ride. Hopefully I'll see you someother time...when I can ride!!

Thanks for the kind wishes. I'm still working on my knee...hopefully things will be back to normal in a month. Have a safe and fun time in cleveland!!
Old     (fumanchoo)      Join Date: Mar 2002       09-10-2003, 8:38 PM Reply   
X girl is a total freak,beware of the beast!!!!
Old     (melanie)      Join Date: Apr 2001       09-11-2003, 4:05 AM Reply   
Whos a freak? I'm a freak? Your the one that has to wear a magic glove to land a backroll not me Mr. lol Who the heck let you out of your cage fu?
Old    emoney            09-11-2003, 5:13 AM Reply   
PIER - Pure Integration of Extreme Riders will be there. Sunday night there is an after party at Liquid we will be passing out door prizes. Any one going to the afterparty?