Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through February 07, 2006

Old     (cali_rider)      Join Date: Feb 2004       01-26-2006, 10:52 AM Reply   

Okay so i was watching the movie the other day and saw that Parks, Scott B., and Thomas H. have credits under consturction. Does anyone know whats they exacty did on the shoot?
Old     (jamie_lamar)      Join Date: Mar 2004       01-26-2006, 11:13 AM Reply   
Didn't they take WeeMan out wakeskating around the same time the movie came out? According to Bam & Knoxville they are working on a 2nd.
Old     (bigpapaf1f)      Join Date: May 2005       01-26-2006, 12:20 PM Reply   
That lake that they where at near the end of the movie was The Projects. There was some pics in a wakeboard mag around the same time of all of the kickin it there.
Old     (cali_rider)      Join Date: Feb 2004       01-26-2006, 12:41 PM Reply   
OOOooh I c thanks
Old     (proho)      Join Date: Aug 2005       01-26-2006, 5:02 PM Reply   
there's also some footage of steve-o wakeskating at o-dub and eating a slider.
Old     (kevin_bird)      Join Date: Dec 2002       01-26-2006, 5:16 PM Reply   
and that loop thing is at the projects too? Plus all the crap the jack ass guys did off the ramp its all at the projects
Old     (electricsnow)      Join Date: May 2002       01-28-2006, 9:51 AM Reply   
Was team pain in those credits? I can't remember because I haven't seen that movie forever. But I want to say that he's the one that built all of the ramps at the projects. And that's where thomas (and possibly the others) would come in, because thomas used to work from tim every now and then.

At any rate, that would be my guess.