Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakesurfing

Old     (WakesurfSanDiego)      Join Date: Mar 2012       03-16-2013, 7:17 PM Reply   
Want to go somewhere this summer where I can wakesurf. Want to make sure that there is a resort atmosphere there, and want to make sure that there is a watersports operator there that can get me a good pull every day, behind a boat properly set up for wakesurfing, and the operator will have surf boards so I don't need to fly with boards. Want a resort that has nice rooms, nice restaurants, other stuff to do, a spa possibly, etc...
If you have suggestions, please reply here. You may also email me directly at marco92067 at gmail
Old     (bigkdog100)      Join Date: Mar 2013       03-22-2013, 10:55 AM Reply   
Bullfrog at lake powell is pretty sweet. Doesn't quite have all the things your looking for though. It's a great atmosphere, fun/warm lake. (huge!) I don't know if they have people who can tow you and all that but they do have cool lodge. The resort is pretty secluded in the middle of no where but thats what we like!!

good luck!
Old     (Squid)      Join Date: Jun 2012       03-26-2013, 7:53 AM Reply   
You can alway vacation in Denver, I can pull you around some and there is all kinds of stuff off the lake to do...we don't do vacations but have had customers stop for a surf on there way to the Mtn...

303-710-7533

Squidswake.com
Old     (CarZin)      Join Date: Feb 2011       03-26-2013, 8:09 AM Reply   
Yeah, most lake places I know are going to be more low key. Maybe the las vegas area would work. I know you can rent just about any tow boat by the day (up tp $750).
Old     (patrick232)      Join Date: Aug 2008       03-27-2013, 1:53 PM Reply   
Not sure if G Rides on Norris Lake will have lessons this year. Might want to give them a call. I can rent you our lakefront condo.
Old     (surffresh)      Join Date: Jun 2010       03-27-2013, 2:35 PM Reply   
oh yeah, just remembered my buddy Tyler, DFW Surf, right by the airport and right across the cove from The Gaylord Grapevine resort, look him up, good guy and a good spot !
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       03-27-2013, 5:37 PM Reply   
That's funny. I just figured this was a commando ad for the the OP's own business. Which I won't post a link to but you can find it in his profile.
Old     (WakeDirt)      Join Date: Jun 2011       03-31-2013, 9:20 AM Reply   
^^^Seems a bit like a "soft ball" question if you ask me..... Fishy
Old     (dennish)      Join Date: May 2005       03-31-2013, 11:54 AM Reply   
Marco is a standup guy just looking for a place to wakesurf on vacation. He teaches wakesurfing to a ton of people in the San Diego Area and is involves as CEO of a wakepark in the midwest.
Old     (packrat)      Join Date: Mar 2005       04-21-2013, 7:45 PM Reply   
I am going to check these guys out this summer. Looks like it could be a good way to get out on the water and do some wakesurfing.
http://lasvegaswatersports.net/wakesurfing.php