Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through May 13, 2007

Old     (bamboo)      Join Date: Dec 2005       04-12-2007, 10:36 AM Reply   
Are they out of business? Website is off, and not hearing about any events or anything...

Also, tried the number for the Tampa shop and disco'd?
Old     (tarpongator)      Join Date: Jan 2006       04-12-2007, 10:51 AM Reply   
I stopped in at the one on Hillsborough Ave about two weeks ago. They did not have much wakeboarding stuff and the guy told me that they were going completely kayak and fishing in that store. He said their Land O Lakes store would still deal in wakeboarding gear.
Old     (wakeman7)      Join Date: Jan 2007       04-12-2007, 12:14 PM Reply   
I dont know I went to the lol shop to ask about lessons and the owner of lol marine [ which is where bliss is in] said they would have the guy call us back. He never did.
Old     (ridetolive)      Join Date: Apr 2007       04-13-2007, 5:57 AM Reply   
Hey whoever wants to know Bliss is doing some regrouping right now. Land O Lakes Marine has the proshop up and running just got all my new ropes and handles in and have some great 06 blow outs check us out if your in the area!
Old     (bflat53212)      Join Date: Mar 2003       04-13-2007, 7:28 AM Reply   
Wakeman, don't feel bad, they did the same thing to me a few times when I first moved to the Tampa area. They kept saying they were going to call me back and they never did. I finally went into the store and just got the feeling that was not their thing, but for some reason didn't want to tell me.
Old     (rippin24)      Join Date: May 2001       04-13-2007, 8:16 AM Reply   
..thankyou for the concern....yes and no we are in business. We also own a large scale kayak shop which we just recently sold, the Tampa location was in that storefront, so we had to close down that location, although we are in the works for some bigger plans and a possible new storefront location.

We plan to chill out this summer while we put things in place and may be doing some events, we still offer lessons and clinics, and we are in the middle of putting together some new and bigger contest series, some music, and other events. The website is in the middle of being recreated to keep up with the times, but nowadays with the advent of good ole' myspace, you can keep up with us there and be the first to know whats goin down. look us up and join our friends under " Bliss Sports", you can also email us about lessons, demo, camps, and any thing else you would like to know about..

Once again, thankyou for the concern, we hope to see you all at our next event, or new location whichever happens first, untill then have fun
and try to ride as much as possible, because in the end thats what its all about bein on the water with your friends!

Bliss Sports
http://www.myspace.com/blisssports
Old     (wakeman7)      Join Date: Jan 2007       04-13-2007, 11:56 AM Reply   
thanks keep us posted
Old     (barry_vaught)      Join Date: Apr 2003       04-13-2007, 12:02 PM Reply   
How about giving me a call Ron so we can settle up some old business.
Thanks
Barry
Old     (nuckledragger)      Join Date: Jun 2004       04-13-2007, 3:52 PM Reply   
I would appreciate a call as well to settle up some old business
Old     (barry_vaught)      Join Date: Apr 2003       04-17-2007, 8:22 PM Reply   
Maybe I have the wrong contact info for Bliss Sports.
What is your real phone number, email, address, etc.?

Last edited by wakeworld; 01-13-2012 at 5:58 PM.
Old     (barry_vaught)      Join Date: Apr 2003       04-19-2007, 8:23 PM Reply   
Check your msg's Ron