Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Girls Who Ride

Old     (jeffry)      Join Date: Feb 2005       03-26-2005, 8:52 AM Reply   
Just curious who rides out of Disco Bay and surroundings. My GF won't go in because she said one of her friends got a staff infection.
Old     (Walt)      Join Date: Jan 2003       03-26-2005, 6:03 PM Reply   
I believe they call that the Delta Funk ?
Old     (timber)      Join Date: May 2004       03-27-2005, 2:02 PM Reply   
I ride in the delta all the time. All the girls I know ride in there without a problem.
Old                03-27-2005, 5:32 PM Reply   
I live in Disco, ride all the time ... and I'm a girl ... I've never had a problem. I'd also like to point out that the Delta water is actually (and its been proven) cleaner than most lakes, the only reason the Delta appears dirty is because of the silt that is constantly moving around with the changing of tides. Any water that is discharged into the Delta must be as cleaned and filtered. I'll have to find the link about the water, BUT with that said, the Delta does not cause staff infections!
Old     (parkgirl)      Join Date: Nov 2001       03-28-2005, 7:19 AM Reply   
Nice! I love the delta, ride it all the time, dont have a problem with the brown water, but its really good to know that it is not as dirty as one would think!
Old     (wakehound)      Join Date: Oct 2003       03-28-2005, 9:13 AM Reply   
We hit the delta all the time, never had any problems..
Old     (jeffry)      Join Date: Feb 2005       03-29-2005, 2:25 AM Reply   
Right on!
Old     (ktmwakeboarder)      Join Date: Jun 2004       04-25-2005, 9:14 PM Reply   
none of my homegirls have had a problem, just lots of fun
Old     (erik_c)      Join Date: Jan 2005       04-27-2005, 10:59 AM Reply   
I love the delta so dont get me wrong but the other day I saw a half sunk dreger and you cant tell me that dosent effect the water.