Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through February 04, 2005

Old     (wakeripper)      Join Date: Oct 2002       01-19-2005, 10:05 AM Reply   
I got a pair for x-mas from my best friend but are on back order and won't see them for a few weeks. I am just curious what you think of them
Old     (slipknot)      Join Date: Aug 2001       01-19-2005, 10:27 AM Reply   
homeboy what up in Esco?

you can't ride anymore. I here they are horrible, you should have went with the Sphinxs.(jk)

sounds like Santa was good to you, he was to me as well

Riding this weekend, can you make it?
Old    jmo52            01-19-2005, 7:57 PM Reply   
I was eyeing those "teams" let me know what you think.
Old    wakeboarder408            01-20-2005, 9:01 PM Reply   
Adrenaline Watersports got them for $285 and about $10 for shipping.
Old    wickedwake            01-20-2005, 9:25 PM Reply   
Mark....Is Adrenaline Wakesports a www. company? If so can you give a URL? Google is showing nothing. thanks! Clay
Old    wakeboarder408            01-20-2005, 10:21 PM Reply   
Clay, heres the link to their LF bindings. Theres the # on the bottom left side of the page. It's best if you call for the prices cuz it'll be lower than what it saids on the site.

http://www.adrenalinewatersports.com/Products.aspx?CatID=2&SubID=34
Old    wakeboarder408            01-20-2005, 10:27 PM Reply   
Clay, if you decide to buy from Adrenaline make sure you sign up under "Team Adrenaline" (thats if you want to order online). When you do, you'll get an instant email with a lower price but only on certain things (boards, bindings, etc.) But best advice is to call them and deal directly with a person.
Old     (wakeripper)      Join Date: Oct 2002       01-21-2005, 10:03 AM Reply   
What up there HairbandDude, everything is fine up here in Esco. I just got my knee brace last week and have been riding moto a little, it's still a little sore but I am about ready to hit the water as soon as i get a new board (you might recall my buddy hit the rocks in Canyon and wasted my board)

Don't think anyone will be doing much riding unless it's the ocean. My friend in Canyon said that Elsi, Canyon backwater and Main and Perris are all closed for water contact due to contamination but i could be wrong.....Oh snap you've got the pass to super secret riding spot I'll give you a call in a few weeks when i'm ready to ride.

So enough of the spamming here fellas has anyone actually ridden the Teams? and what is your opinion....
Old     (dakid)      Join Date: Feb 2001       01-21-2005, 10:08 AM Reply   
who said perris was closed? not only did we hit up perris last sunday, but so did a bunch of other boats! elsi's scheduled to open today, too.

are the teams anything like the new sphynx? i really like the looks of the sphynx. can't wait to demo one.
Old    wakeboarder408            01-21-2005, 4:46 PM Reply   
Im gettin a pair of Team by the end of next weekend. Hopefully by then they'll have the limited edition Team in silver out, then i might have to chose the silver Team over the black Team
bindings. I'll let you guys know how they feel once i get them and ride them.