Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Website Feedback, Suggestions, Problems, Etc.

Old     (gene3x)      Join Date: Apr 2005 Location: Dallas , TX       05-06-2010, 10:03 AM Reply   
Cannot find how to set notifications. Cannot post a WTB thread? Why did you take mine down?
Old     (wakeworld)      Join Date: Jan 1997       05-06-2010, 10:10 AM Reply   
Email notifications: http://www.wakeworld.com/forum/showthread.php?t=777839

Quote:
Why did you take mine down?
Why did we take what down? I don't mind if you put up a WTB thread since we don't really have a spot for that in the new Classifieds. I'll have to work on a solution for that.
Old     (gene3x)      Join Date: Apr 2005 Location: Dallas , TX       05-06-2010, 12:15 PM Reply   
K thanks.
Old     (admin)      Join Date: Jan 1997       05-06-2010, 11:54 PM Reply   
Actually, I take it back. No more classifieds on the discussion board. I just added Wanted categories to the Classifieds and they're free, so put your ad in there. Thanks!
Old     (gene3x)      Join Date: Apr 2005 Location: Dallas , TX       05-07-2010, 8:34 AM Reply   
So your instructions say to go to profile and click on account settings but I do not see any account settings to click on in my profile.
Old     (gene3x)      Join Date: Apr 2005 Location: Dallas , TX       05-07-2010, 8:46 AM Reply   
BTW I just tried to post an ad for a WTB in bindings and it will not let me. Says I have to chose something that is not there.
Old     (wakeworld)      Join Date: Jan 1997       05-07-2010, 9:54 AM Reply   
Sorry about that. The wanted ads should work now. I guess I should test those after I "think" I set them up properly!
Old     (wakeworld)      Join Date: Jan 1997       05-07-2010, 9:59 AM Reply   
Quote:
go to your profile and choose Account Settings from the My Settings menu. There you'll find a field called Automatic Thread Subscription
The instructions say to go to your profile and click on the My Settings menu under which you will find the Account Settings selection. Here is a direct link to it: http://www.wakeworld.com/user_account.php
Old     (gene3x)      Join Date: Apr 2005 Location: Dallas , TX       05-07-2010, 11:14 AM Reply   
I guess the Wakeworld and Wakeplace login's are different. Still cannot find it even with the direct link. I get this:

Account Login
Welcome to WakeSpace, WakeWorld’s social network!

If you had an account in our old discussion board, your account has been transferred to this system. However, you’ll need to request a new password (we couldn’t transfer encrypted passwords) using the email that was in your profile on the old system in order to get activated.

If you don’t remember or no longer use your old email address, contact us and we’ll help get you activated.

If you don't have an account, you can sign up here!

If you’ve already set up your account, then you’re ready to sign in below!

If you are still waiting to receive your verification email, click here to resend it.

Email:
Password:

Forgot password?
Old     (gene3x)      Join Date: Apr 2005 Location: Dallas , TX       05-07-2010, 11:15 AM Reply   
If I login with an incorrect password it give me this:

Account Login
Welcome to WakeSpace, WakeWorld’s social network!

If you had an account in our old discussion board, your account has been transferred to this system. However, you’ll need to request a new password (we couldn’t transfer encrypted passwords) using the email that was in your profile on the old system in order to get activated.

If you don’t remember or no longer use your old email address, contact us and we’ll help get you activated.

If you don't have an account, you can sign up here!

If you’ve already set up your account, then you’re ready to sign in below!

If you are still waiting to receive your verification email, click here to resend it.

The login details you provided were invalid. Please try again.

Email:
Password:

Forgot password?
Old     (wakeworld)      Join Date: Jan 1997       05-07-2010, 12:46 PM Reply   
Looks like you've got some ghosts of an old bug haunting your system and that has left you only partially logged in. You need to find a Log Out button (there's one on the front page) and click on it to explicitly log yourself out. Then restart your browser, log in and try again.
Old     (wakekat15)      Join Date: Jul 2005       05-09-2010, 5:42 AM Reply   
Gene - stop causing problems! ;-D
Old     (gene3x)      Join Date: Apr 2005 Location: Dallas , TX       05-09-2010, 11:54 AM Reply   
Problems are kinda my thing.
Old     (gene3x)      Join Date: Apr 2005 Location: Dallas , TX       06-03-2010, 8:54 AM Reply   
Ok so I must be semi retarded. I always have trouble finding where to change things. How do I alter my profile? I go to my profile and nothing stands out about how to make changes.
Old     (wakeworld)      Join Date: Jan 1997       06-03-2010, 10:34 AM Reply   
Once you go to the Community, you will have a menu item at the top of the community called "My Profile." Click that and it will drop down a menu with the "Edit Profile" selection on it. The direct link is http://www.wakeworld.com/user_editprofile.php.
Old     (gene3x)      Join Date: Apr 2005 Location: Dallas , TX       06-04-2010, 5:04 PM Reply   
I do not see any edit profile selection. It just keeps giving me a screen that show me the login again like I did it incorrectly.
Old     (wakeworld)      Join Date: Jan 1997       06-04-2010, 5:49 PM Reply   
You need to do this...

Quote:
Looks like you've got some ghosts of an old bug haunting your system and that has left you only partially logged in. You need to find a Log Out button (there's one on the front page) and click on it to explicitly log yourself out. Then restart your browser, log in and try again.
Old    welcome            07-27-2010, 1:48 AM Reply   
Aunt, help me! "yesterday, lying in Christian Louboutin Sale a public hospital Christian Louboutin in the town qingbai Jiang qingquan first in-patient Christian Louboutin Wedding Shoes departments of a little boy, because" overwhelmed "Pant cries. Little boy Christian Louboutin Shoes named Lee (who), said the vast Grandma, 5-year-old Ghd before the vast size and ordinary kids, but as Ghd Straighteners he grew older, his weight gradually Ghd Hair Straightener emerged "explosive growth". Now, a 13-year-old Li Hao, height 1.4 m, weight more Ghd Hair Straighteners already reached 240 kg.
Fat too thick blood transfusion is not found
Ghd Straighteners Ireland Yesterday morning,
buy christian louboutin
christian louboutin glitter
discount louboutin
Christopher Walken
Ben Affleck
Hilary Duff
Haylie Duff
Lindsay Lohan
Meg Ryan
Paula Patton