Articles
   
       
Pics/Video
       
Wake 101
   
       
       
Shop
Search
 
 
 
 
 
Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Share 
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old     (psudy)      Join Date: Dec 2003       Yesterday, 10:03 AM Reply   
[QUOTE=fly135;1985756]I see a dumba$$ rationalizing who he does or doesn't want to whine about. And why don't you be more clear about the consequences of who you call an idiot. Cause I ain't seeing any.

LMFOA.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       Yesterday, 10:09 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wake77 View Post
At least I'm not on hear soliciting advice from random posters on a wakeboarding website because I can't keep my daughter from running around spreading her legs.

Too far bro.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       Yesterday, 10:10 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by fly135 View Post
In the context of what you guys are discussing the Bible is the only "canon" involved.
Ha! Very punny.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       Yesterday, 10:11 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
Can, can, can we all get along? I think it’s pretty clear the left has been getting a serious beat down since the SOTU. They’re just lashing out now.


That’s a laugh! Trump got the same deal he coulda had before the shutdown. What a negotiator! Amazing!

How is that a “win,” let alone a beat down?
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       Yesterday, 10:16 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
Dude. That is dangerous talk and I reject that bulls&%t. That is only used to shut down discussion. Matter of conservative voice on this very sites posts were used against him in court proceedings.
Can you please explain or expand on that last sentence?
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       Yesterday, 10:17 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
Drugs and human trafficing are not coming in on United Airlines. Visa overstays are not that. Has anyone thought that if you put wall up (which there is already considerable wall up so this is not a new concept), you can now move your most expensive resources (people) into taking care of these other issues? Manpower is the most expensive part of any operation.

Really? Pretty sure you don’t know much about human trafficking then. Of course Asian, Eastern European, African, etc sex workers are flown in.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bos...4QCSO/amp.html
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       Yesterday, 10:17 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wake77 View Post
2 Chronicles 15:13 ESV
"But that whoever would not seek the Lord, the God of Israel, should be put to death, whether young or old, man or woman."

Luke 19:27 ESV
"But as for these enemies of mine, who did not want me to reign over them, bring them here and slaughter them before me.’”

Deuteronomy 17
"If there be found among you, within any of thy gates which the LORD thy God giveth thee, man or woman, that hath wrought wickedness in the sight of the LORD thy God, in transgressing his covenant; 17:3 And hath gone and served other gods, and worshipped them, either the sun, or moon, or any of the host of heaven, which I have not commanded; 17:4 And it be told thee, and thou hast heard of it, and enquired diligently, and, behold, it be true, and the thing certain, that such abomination is wrought in Israel; 17:5 Then shalt thou bring forth that man or that woman, which have committed that wicked thing, unto thy gates, even that man or that woman, and shalt stone them with stones, till they die."
2 chronicles was actually an oath (a covenant) to the Lord by King Asa after war and purging a certain area of false itdols. The area had falling out of grace with God for many years and the people were struggling. They ended up with war with each other and when Asa had won he wanted public assert his covenant (his oath) with God in order to regain Gods favor again after years of his people turning their backs on him.

Context matters bud. You can look at Oaths people have to take today and put their particular set of bias to say how bad that is. Many people in government sign pieces of paper that if they give up state secrets that they will be punished up to death for devulging. They sign and swear to it.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       Yesterday, 10:17 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
We really should stop with the retard and libtard talk. It really makes is all look small.


Agree.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       Yesterday, 10:22 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
That’s a laugh! Trump got the same deal he coulda had before the shutdown. What a negotiator! Amazing!

How is that a “win,” let alone a beat down?
I’m talkin about the exposure of many things from the evil tactics/coup attempts to the media cover up on the left. It’s not been a good month for the left. New Green Deal, anti Semitic comments from the Muslim broad, live birth abortion bill passed, infighting between the leftist socialist new guard and the old in congress etc etc etc... You poor guys are hurtin.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       Yesterday, 10:22 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
Really? Pretty sure you don’t know much about human trafficking then. Of course Asian, Eastern European, African, etc sex workers are flown in.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bos...4QCSO/amp.html
I know a little based on ground work by a family member. Not a lot but enough. They also have birth tourism for chinese and others that literally got busted out here.

Again, there is already wall. You don't have infinite budget for people. putting more wall up allows resources to track down these other avenues. I don't get your point nor your resistance to it. The bill the President just signed has billions more for other things including people and technology but very little can be used for wall and the wall portions are usually about only fixing current wall.

At this point (and I have said this on this board since 2002), that you democrats want to continue to flood the country with potential democrat voters and don't give one crap about illegals otherwise.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       Yesterday, 10:24 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wake77 View Post
But he can say whatever he wants to me, is that how it works? I didn't see any outrage on your part when markj posted a meme of two homosexuals dressed up in sailor suits and kissing in response to when I told him I served in the US Navy. That's fine and dandy, right? You are the one that should be ashamed. You pick and choose your outrage. At least be consistent. Otherwise, you are just being a hypocrite. And if you are offended, personally, I don't give a *****.

And just for your information, I finished my MBA and left teaching last year. But even if I was still a teacher, I still would have made that comment.
Congrats on the MBA. That is a ton of work.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       Yesterday, 10:29 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
That’s a laugh! Trump got the same deal he coulda had before the shutdown. What a negotiator! Amazing!

How is that a “win,” let alone a beat down?
You mean when Nancy said he will not get one dollar for the wall? He actually got more money overall.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       Yesterday, 10:31 AM Reply   
Trump as expected declares a national emergency to try and secure funds for the wall. Most likely it will be rejected by the courts, but if successful will open the door for the next democrat president to declare national emergency for gun control or climate change.

There are good reasons for the 3 branches of government but trump has no clue what they are. I would expect all conservatives will be astute enough to reject this move as misguided but probably not, trumps authoritian tendencies are so damn alpha, they swoon instead of think.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       Yesterday, 10:34 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wake77 View Post
At least I'm not on hear soliciting advice from random posters on a wakeboarding website because I can't keep my daughter from running around spreading her legs.
Bro, that's extremely nasty, you are better than that.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       Yesterday, 10:43 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
Trump as expected declares a national emergency to try and secure funds for the wall. Most likely it will be rejected by the courts, but if successful will open the door for the next democrat president to declare national emergency for gun control or climate change.

There are good reasons for the 3 branches of government but trump has no clue what they are. I would expect all conservatives will be astute enough to reject this move as misguided but probably not, trumps authoritian tendencies are so damn alpha, they swoon instead of think.
Not really. Not even the same discussion in my opinion. Every president has issued one. Matter of fact there are 30 since 1976. The argument that a democrat will use it later is not scary because the last democrat just used it already for fight the cartels. Fighting the cartels sounds an aweful lot like protecting our southern border. Not much difference I am afraid.

Trump is actually going to utilize framework of Obama's last National Emergency to frame this one. The framing is along the lines of protecting the border from outsiders. The difference with this one is the allocation of funds. The funds he is going after at the drug lord funds which they say he will get and some from the military construction fund. Not a major fund switch overall, however it will be interesting battle. This backs up my argument just yesterday that the President does not make the budget. This will most likely be shot down due to the separation of government. Trump will walk away with the talking point that he tried everything. He still got some money and moved this battle into the national talking point where it should have been for the last 20 years before our democracy has been subverted by outside forces who are now voting in our elections for the good of a foreign country.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       Yesterday, 10:47 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
I’m talkin about the exposure of many things from the evil tactics/coup attempts to the media cover up on the left. It’s not been a good month for the left. New Green Deal, anti Semitic comments from the Muslim broad, live birth abortion bill passed, infighting between the leftist socialist new guard and the old in congress etc etc etc... You poor guys are hurtin.
I fully expect 95sn in to give a full 2 year report on the democrats coup attempt now that it is coming into the light (by a book deal no less). I mean considering he is a conservative and all, we would not want sweep a leftist coup attempt under the rug now do we?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       Yesterday, 10:50 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
Can you please explain or expand on that last sentence?
Master Painter was a poster in here and his posts were used in a court of law to try and paint him in a certain light by an accuser. I believe it was in divorce proceedings but the detail I remember is not exact.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       Yesterday, 10:53 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by fly135 View Post
Oh and for you other dumba$$es, there is no such phrase as "tow the line".
There was no such word as "Ain't" either and yet here it is.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       Yesterday, 10:53 AM Reply   
*^^ Ralph I agree 100% but you have to realize people like Wake have no boundary’s In fact I bet you wake feels that he deserved it and that justifies his stupid comments. When your leaders like Eric Holder say “when they go low we kick them” And Maxine Waters urging people to harass and humiliate people they don’t agree with. What do you expect minions like week to do?
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       Yesterday, 11:55 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
I could drag you in right now, this very minute and question you for 50 hours like they did these guys and get a conviction on you for lying. You leftist used to complain about this thing at one time before you became authoritarian thugs. The most common complaint is when they would drag some poor minority into the precinct and question them for hours and walla, got a confession or conflicting information and they do 10 to 20. Be careful what you wish for. All the crap they are putting those guys in jail for has ZERO to do with collusion (which happened to be the fake basis for the investigation).

You know who is up to bat next? All the Obama people. McCabe was fired for lying to the feds. You see. His lies lost him his job. The guys on the outsides lies cost them their freedom. Cat is out of the bag now. Turns out they are using the word "Coup" to describe what the democrats have just done and one of the head rats is putting it in public on how it went down. Going to be interesting.
No, you cannot. This is the most asinine argument I have ever heard. Cite one case in the US where a person was convicted of perjury for telling the truth.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       Yesterday, 11:57 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
Drugs and human trafficing are not coming in on United Airlines. Visa overstays are not that. Has anyone thought that if you put wall up (which there is already considerable wall up so this is not a new concept), you can now move your most expensive resources (people) into taking care of these other issues? Manpower is the most expensive part of any operation.
They are coming on ships and on tractor trailers that are entering through ports of entry. An illegal immigrant coming across the boarder with a dime bag in his pocket is not what caused the drug epidemic in this country.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       Yesterday, 12:01 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
Can, can, can we all get along? I think it’s pretty clear the left has been getting a serious beat down since the SOTU. They’re just lashing out now.
A "beat down"? Why because Trump stood up there for 80 minutes spewing mindless drivel? The only person that has gotten a beat down lately is Trump. Pelosi has him by the balls and he knows it. That's why he has turned back towards Elizabeth Warren. He knows better than to bite the hand that has all of the power right now.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       Yesterday, 12:04 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
Not really. Not even the same discussion in my opinion. Every president has issued one. Matter of fact there are 30 since 1976. The argument that a democrat will use it later is not scary because the last democrat just used it already for fight the cartels. Fighting the cartels sounds an aweful lot like protecting our southern border. Not much difference I
The key difference is the President has gone to congress and senate and made a request which was denied, now he declares a national emergency to get around them. Sorry that is a big difference to any of the previous national emergencies and a subversion of democracy. Its not a partisan issue IMO, its an Authoritarian not respecting the democratic process.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       Yesterday, 12:05 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
Bro, that's extremely nasty, you are better than that.
Hey man, it's just "locker room talk"...
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       Yesterday, 12:07 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by grant_west View Post
*^^ Ralph I agree 100% but you have to realize people like Wake have no boundary’s In fact I bet you wake feels that he deserved it and that justifies his stupid comments. When your leaders like Eric Holder say “when they go low we kick them” And Maxine Waters urging people to harass and humiliate people they don’t agree with. What do you expect minions like week to do?
No that is not true, everyone has boundaries, even liberals! As friends we should guide each other and point out when we are not being the best version of ourselves, maybe he will reflect and correct, maybe not but IMO it's what friends should do for each other rather than bash each other over the head.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       Yesterday, 12:08 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wake77 View Post
Hey man, it's just "locker room talk"...
Quite right, do you want to be the left version of Trump?
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       Yesterday, 12:10 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by grant_west View Post
*^^ Ralph I agree 100% but you have to realize people like Wake have no boundary’s In fact I bet you wake feels that he deserved it and that justifies his stupid comments. When your leaders like Eric Holder say “when they go low we kick them” And Maxine Waters urging people to harass and humiliate people they don’t agree with. What do you expect minions like week to do?
Oh really? So when markj posts a picture of two gay dudes making out in sailor uniforms in response to me saying I served in the Navy, that's okay? I remember you laughing about it.

That's the problem with you Trumpsters. You guys think you can say whatever the F you want and then if someone is offended, you say they are "triggered" or they are "snowflakes". But if we insult back, then the butthurt begins. Sounds like you guys are the "snowflakes".

I'll make you guys a deal. Stop with the insults and I will, as well. Until then, don't start the whining when I insult back.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       Yesterday, 12:20 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wake77 View Post
A "beat down"? Why because Trump stood up there for 80 minutes spewing mindless drivel? The only person that has gotten a beat down lately is Trump. Pelosi has him by the balls and he knows it. That's why he has turned back towards Elizabeth Warren. He knows better than to bite the hand that has all of the power right now.
Yeah, a beat down and I listed just some of the reasons too. There are more. Trump turned to warren because she announced her run, you dolt. Geez you’re thick. Speaking of Pelosi.....
Attached Images
 
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       Yesterday, 12:29 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wake77 View Post
No, you cannot. This is the most asinine argument I have ever heard. Cite one case in the US where a person was convicted of perjury for telling the truth.
Uh, yes you can and history if full of prisons of people just like that. You seem to have some sort of reverence of your fellow man if they are A) in your political party and B) in a position of government.

You don't have to lie. You get questions for 50 hours and mix up details and if the person across from you wants you in jail, then you are going to go to jail. Period. There is no if or buts about it. As much as you like to think this does not happen, it happens every single day.

You want to know exactly how that works.

I put up a stat about how pay in taxes. I have read it somewhere before so I felt it was a pretty solid stat.

Wes. Puts up the different stat and calls me a liar. (personally in the street, we would be pretty close to throwing punches because calling someone a liar is pretty serious business). However he was correct. My stat was incorrect I realized that after I researched the stat.

I corrected the record. Easy enough, the stat itself was not the point anyway for the bigger discussion. However, Wes chose to take that as a lie.

If Wes was a politically motivated or agenda driven prosecutor or law enforcement official, we would not allow me to correct the record. He would charge me with lying to a law enforcement official in which case he is technically correct. Happens all the time. You want to talk to minorities about this aspect of the justice system?
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       Yesterday, 12:31 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wake77 View Post
Oh really? So when markj posts a picture of two gay dudes making out in sailor uniforms in response to me saying I served in the Navy, that's okay? I remember you laughing about it.

That's the problem with you Trumpsters. You guys think you can say whatever the F you want and then if someone is offended, you say they are "triggered" or they are "snowflakes". But if we insult back, then the butthurt begins. Sounds like you guys are the "snowflakes".

I'll make you guys a deal. Stop with the insults and I will, as well. Until then, don't start the whining when I insult back.
Hey my post was hilarious! I laughed all day at myself after posting it. Just more proof that you have no sense of humor like all fart smelling libs. Almost every person on this thread has thicker skin than you. Wes is next in line for thin skin, but he may have improved after his intensive therapy sessions. Me? I don’t care. You can say whatever you want and my ego won’t be destroyed. I might even help you insult me. Just know this, you are a wounded, emotional, easily-triggered liberal.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       Yesterday, 12:33 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wake77 View Post
They are coming on ships and on tractor trailers that are entering through ports of entry. An illegal immigrant coming across the boarder with a dime bag in his pocket is not what caused the drug epidemic in this country.
And why are there not enough people at these entry points? Because they are in the desert watching open land.

Interesting point of view you have from way over there. Down south by the border it is so bad they actually have road signs telling you to watch out for illegals running across the highway.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       Yesterday, 12:33 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wake77 View Post
Hey man, it's just "locker room talk"...
Does this mean I can call you a rapists like you do the president?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       Yesterday, 12:36 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wake77 View Post
Oh really? So when markj posts a picture of two gay dudes making out in sailor uniforms in response to me saying I served in the Navy, that's okay? I remember you laughing about it.

That's the problem with you Trumpsters. You guys think you can say whatever the F you want and then if someone is offended, you say they are "triggered" or they are "snowflakes". But if we insult back, then the butthurt begins. Sounds like you guys are the "snowflakes".

I'll make you guys a deal. Stop with the insults and I will, as well. Until then, don't start the whining when I insult back.
What is wrong with gay dudes making out? I though democrats were tolerant of all life styles and cultures. You should be proud of 2 loving navy men showing each other the highest form of love.
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       Yesterday, 12:37 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
Really? Pretty sure you don’t know much about human trafficking then. Of course Asian, Eastern European, African, etc sex workers are flown in.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bos...4QCSO/amp.html
They're not flown in, they travel by shipping container
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       Yesterday, 12:37 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
Uh, yes you can and history if full of prisons of people just like that. You seem to have some sort of reverence of your fellow man if they are A) in your political party and B) in a position of government.



You don't have to lie. You get questions for 50 hours and mix up details and if the person across from you wants you in jail, then you are going to go to jail. Period. There is no if or buts about it. As much as you like to think this does not happen, it happens every single day.



You want to know exactly how that works.



I put up a stat about how pay in taxes. I have read it somewhere before so I felt it was a pretty solid stat.



Wes. Puts up the different stat and calls me a liar. (personally in the street, we would be pretty close to throwing punches because calling someone a liar is pretty serious business). However he was correct. My stat was incorrect I realized that after I researched the stat.



I corrected the record. Easy enough, the stat itself was not the point anyway for the bigger discussion. However, Wes chose to take that as a lie.



If Wes was a politically motivated or agenda driven prosecutor or law enforcement official, we would not allow me to correct the record. He would charge me with lying to a law enforcement official in which case he is technically correct. Happens all the time. You want to talk to minorities about this aspect of the justice system?

Kind of a crappy example there Delta, other than the fact you pulled a statistic out of your butt to begin with.

Citing statistics that others produced isn’t going to get you a perjury conviction. In reality almost nobody is ever prosecuted for perjury (source: my own butt, but please feel free to prove I’m wrong).

Why? Because you still have the very high “beyond a reasonable doubt” standard of proof. So the “my bad I misspoke on further reflection you are right, it’s the other way” defense makes it a VERY hard crime to prosecute.
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       Yesterday, 12:38 PM Reply   
God damn, Wake needs his meds. Poster child of the "Liberalism is a mental disorder"
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       Yesterday, 12:39 PM Reply   
Why is it that Pelosi always looks like she just bit into a turd or is trying to fish a sticky booger out of her teeth with her tongue? Hmm. Things to ponder...
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       Yesterday, 12:39 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wombat2wombat View Post
They're not flown in, they travel by shipping container


Haha citation: The Wire, Season 2
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       Yesterday, 12:45 PM Reply   
Surprised no one is talking about trumps little talk this morning. Damn does he have a problem taking credit for his greatness. lol. Kinda misspoke once or 27 times. Got called out on his "information source", just continues to grift. When asked, he foolishly said "I didn't need to do this," Trump said in response to a reporter's question about the emergency declaration. "I just want to get it done faster, that's all." Guess there is no nat'l Emergency after all.
I heard at least 5 republican senators disagree with his security crisis. How many are dying on the border daily? Drugs coming in at ports of entry. Drug cartels in Mexico utilize drug mules, tunnels, boats, vehicles, trains, aircrafts, donkeys, and couriers to get illegal drugs into America. Wall wont stop much. Lowest crossings since the 1950's. I read 130 per day are dying from opioids.
Now, Back to your regularly scheduled immature personal attacks.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       Yesterday, 12:52 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
Kind of a crappy example there Delta, other than the fact you pulled a statistic out of your butt to begin with.

Citing statistics that others produced isn’t going to get you a perjury conviction. In reality almost nobody is ever prosecuted for perjury (source: my own butt, but please feel free to prove I’m wrong).

Why? Because you still have the very high “beyond a reasonable doubt” standard of proof. So the “my bad I misspoke on further reflection you are right, it’s the other way” defense makes it a VERY hard crime to prosecute.
I did not pull that stat out of my "butt". I have read it in the past. I don't put stats down that I have not seen in print somewhere. What would be the point otherwise?

Good grief. It is an example of how someone want to take your words and use them for their means.

It may make it a hard time to prosecute unless you don't have the means to fight the system. How many innocent people are in jail today because they were threatened with a lifetime in jail but if you take this 3 years we will look the other way? I can not believe I have to explain this stuff to democrats no less.

Lil' Kim
Maron Jones
Mark Furman
Martha Stewart
Barry Bonds was prosecuted for it (4 counts) and his buddy spent over a year in jail for simply not talking
Roget Clemons was prosecuted. He was facing 30 years and over $1 million fine. Had one mistrial then was finally aquited. How much did that cost him and if he was Roger from the hood, we would be Roger the doing time Clemons.
Michael Cohen
W. Samuel Patten
H.R. Haldeman
Harvey Matusow
Caspar Weinberger

Shall I go on?
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       Yesterday, 12:55 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
I did not pull that stat out of my "butt". I have read it in the past. I don't put stats down that I have not seen in print somewhere. What would be the point otherwise?



Good grief. It is an example of how someone want to take your words and use them for their means.



It may make it a hard time to prosecute unless you don't have the means to fight the system. How many innocent people are in jail today because they were threatened with a lifetime in jail but if you take this 3 years we will look the other way? I can not believe I have to explain this stuff to democrats no less.



Lil' Kim

Maron Jones

Mark Furman

Martha Stewart

Barry Bonds was prosecuted for it (4 counts) and his buddy spent over a year in jail for simply not talking

Roget Clemons was prosecuted. He was facing 30 years and over $1 million fine. Had one mistrial then was finally aquited. How much did that cost him and if he was Roger from the hood, we would be Roger the doing time Clemons.

Michael Cohen

W. Samuel Patten

H.R. Haldeman

Harvey Matusow

Caspar Weinberger



Shall I go on?


So Cohen isn’t a rat but rather someone who was tricked into lying? Cmon. He didn’t get prosecuted for telling the truth. He lied to the senate under oath, got caught, admitted it, plead guilty.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       Yesterday, 12:56 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Surprised no one is talking about trumps little talk this morning. Damn does he have a problem taking credit for his greatness. lol. Kinda misspoke once or 27 times. Got called out on his "information source", just continues to grift. When asked, he foolishly said "I didn't need to do this," Trump said in response to a reporter's question about the emergency declaration. "I just want to get it done faster, that's all." Guess there is no nat'l Emergency after all.
I heard at least 5 republican senators disagree with his security crisis. How many are dying on the border daily? Drugs coming in at ports of entry. Drug cartels in Mexico utilize drug mules, tunnels, boats, vehicles, trains, aircrafts, donkeys, and couriers to get illegal drugs into America. Wall wont stop much. Lowest crossings since the 1950's. I read 130 per day are dying from opioids.
Now, Back to your regularly scheduled immature personal attacks.
CEO talk. Our CEO and a former company talked just like that. Everything was smooth, rosey, name dropping. I am pretty sure they have formal classes at CEO school.

I fully expect your conservative veiwpoint of the attemped coup by the democrats. I don't need to read a daily 2 years of it. Maybe 2 times a week for a year to year and a half will do. I mean since you are a so into truth and all.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       Yesterday, 1:01 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
So Cohen isn’t a rat but rather someone who was tricked into lying? Cmon. He didn’t get prosecuted for telling the truth. He lied to the senate under oath, got caught, admitted it, plead guilty.
You said no one is prosecuted for perjury. I gave you a list of people that were. I gave you how perjury happens. I even given how people without the ability to fight are sent up the river every day.

I don't know what else to do for you. If the government wants you, you are going to be had. Only reason Bonds, Clemons, even OJ and many others are free is because they had the money to keep them free. You or I would be busting rocks right now. You know it and everyone else knows.

Democrats used to know it but when faced with the conflicting thoughts of government prosecuting the innocent so we should not give them more power vs the democrats need for authoritarian rule, the democrats have jumped completely to authoritarian rule and have forgotten the real life examples of overreach by the government.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       Yesterday, 1:01 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
CEO talk. Our CEO and a former company talked just like that. Everything was smooth, rosey, name dropping. I am pretty sure they have formal classes at CEO school.



I fully expect your conservative veiwpoint of the attemped coup by the democrats. I don't need to read a daily 2 years of it. Maybe 2 times a week for a year to year and a half will do. I mean since you are a so into truth and all.

That’s what cracks me up with you guys... sorta giving this equivalence for trump as the head of a family business to being some sort of corporate mastermind. He’d be eaten alive if he were put in charge of a public company with a real board of directors and with real shareholders to report to. Yes he’s been nominally “in charge” of the TO but the dude is no mastermind of business.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       Yesterday, 1:02 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
So Cohen isn’t a rat but rather someone who was tricked into lying? Cmon. He didn’t get prosecuted for telling the truth. He lied to the senate under oath, got caught, admitted it, plead guilty.
Also, Cohen should have never been in front of congress to lie in the first place. He was brought it because of a coup attempt.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       Yesterday, 1:03 PM Reply   
Actually I said almost nobody. Never use absolutes.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       Yesterday, 1:05 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
Also, Cohen should have never been in front of congress to lie in the first place. He was brought it because of a coup attempt.

I love the coup attempt business. You guys crack me up. I guess Pence better start packing his bags for gitmo.

But it’s extra funny that that’s what made Cohen start lying.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       Yesterday, 1:13 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
That’s what cracks me up with you guys... sorta giving this equivalence for trump as the head of a family business to being some sort of corporate mastermind. He’d be eaten alive if he were put in charge of a public company with a real board of directors and with real shareholders to report to. Yes he’s been nominally “in charge” of the TO but the dude is no mastermind of business.
And. Who said he was? His company success rates are higher than normal. I put the stats on this board during that discussion. So what else do you want from the guy. You really thing that he was going to win against one of the most powerful forces on the planet (democrat party)? You really think that we believed he was going to win 100% concessions? What have you been smoking.

We had a last president who went around the world saying he is sorry for being an American. Saying out loud that he was going to share the wealth among other things. He and his fellow democrats all have said they are for one big area and a world without borders. They were trying to sign treaties that would allow for direct taxation of American business and people in America. They were trying to increase trade deficits or do nothing about the ones we had. Yet hear you are. Well, he did not negotiate a full victory so he is garbage? Get out of here with that. The sounds almost petulant child like and I figured better from you. At this point you have a girl way out of your league in bed but she has a pimple on her fanny so you are going to dump her. Trump is the only president actually working on our behalf. Getting project, negotiations, contract is not easy stuff. That is why you need a business man to do it. Could there be a better business man? Absolutely.but this one is American first and knows how to get things done. Trying getting anything done in New York city like he has. That is as tough as it ever gets.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       Yesterday, 1:16 PM Reply   
Quote:
I am pretty sure they have formal classes at CEO school.
1st, he doesnt read. 2nd, He listens to no one including his own personally appointed intelligence officials. Oh, and he lies profusely and relentlessly. And you think hes going to ceo school? This morning he actually said he inherited a failing economy from obama. I dont think even any trump fan here would try to slide that uncle Charlie past us. Need the quote?


A coup? The investigation was started in July 2016, he wasnt president, still a long shot. Your conspiracy theory underwear are showing. Help me out. When the FBI sees a lot of contact between a presidential candidate and a foreign power, what do you think they should do? What do you think there next step should be when these contacts are questioned and everyone lies about them. What if the people lying are the nat'l Security Advisor to the President and the US Atty General?


https://www.bing.com/images/search?v...vt=0&eim=1,2,6

Thats a pic of jeb bush and trump. Jeb Bush is 6 foot 3. Trumps annual physical was released and "his doctor" states he measured 6 foot 3. What else is he lying about?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       Yesterday, 1:21 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
I love the coup attempt business. You guys crack me up. I guess Pence better start packing his bags for gitmo.

But it’s extra funny that that’s what made Cohen start lying.
You lie every day about the democrats being a wonderful party. Can I drag you in front of a Republican chamber of congress under the pretense that they want to hear about your day. Then hear you lie about how the democrat party is wonderful then get you charged with lying?

I cannot believe you people are this dense. Almost everyone in this dang chat room will have committed some crime by the end of the weekend. Speeding, what ever. If someone creates a false pretense for you to put yourself in a legal situation and then you say I was not speeding today and they have the camera footage, you have lied to a court. Off to jail if they wish. It is no longer about a petty crime, it is about you lying. That is called entrapment.

Wasn't it Cohen who was locked up for what is usually a tax bill that most people get to correct?

Pence had nothing to do with it. It is your man McCabe that is out on the talk circuit describing how it went down. Even the liberal icon Deshowitz says if what he is saying is true then it is a Coup attempt.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       Yesterday, 1:27 PM Reply   
Quote:
His company success rates are higher than normal.
What is the rate of lawsuits for his companies? The only way he has been successful is because he takes advantage of his employees, his suppliers, workers. When they sue him he has the money to continue the lawsuit longer than they can afford. If that does not work he goes BK. Therefore he gets away with extremely dirty biz tactics. He is not a successful businessman. His silly little tv reality show was successful from what I hear.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       Yesterday, 1:31 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
1st, he doesnt read. 2nd, He listens to no one including his own personally appointed intelligence officials. Oh, and he lies profusely and relentlessly. And you think hes going to ceo school? This morning he actually said he inherited a failing economy from obama. I dont think even any trump fan here would try to slide that uncle Charlie past us. Need the quote?


A coup? The investigation was started in July 2016, he wasnt president, still a long shot. Your conspiracy theory underwear are showing. Help me out. When the FBI sees a lot of contact between a presidential candidate and a foreign power, what do you think they should do? What do you think there next step should be when these contacts are questioned and everyone lies about them. What if the people lying are the nat'l Security Advisor to the President and the US Atty General?


https://www.bing.com/images/search?v...vt=0&eim=1,2,6

Thats a pic of jeb bush and trump. Jeb Bush is 6 foot 3. Trumps annual physical was released and "his doctor" states he measured 6 foot 3. What else is he lying about?
So a sitting FBI director talks of inacting the 25th amendment against a candidate? He was in office bud. The 25th amendment is not about removing a president because some law enforcement guy thought he did not like who the president spoke with. It is about a president who was encompasitated. Shot, stock so on. Empeachment is the proper setting for crimes of a president. McCabe even admitted he was shopping this around to find cabinet members who would go along with it. This was even before any real fact were know about the investigation. This was done in McCabe's words because Trump fired Comey. Now that it turns out this whole investigation is a nothing burger, it is even more sadicious looking. Do you realize how dangerous this is? A law enforcement official using a fake dossier that was paid for by a political foe (who was running against the president) was used to lie to a FISA court more than once was shopping around to try and force a Coup against the president!!! You have the senior investigators on the special councils team talking of insurance incase Trump was elected. They used McCabes name with all this.

You are on the wrong side of everything and I expect your full report as the weeks go by.

Now you are resorting to Trumps height and weight. I saw the same article you did and just as I saw in the article as I do in you, you guys are getting more and more absurd.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       Yesterday, 1:34 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
What is the rate of lawsuits for his companies? The only way he has been successful is because he takes advantage of his employees, his suppliers, workers. When they sue him he has the money to continue the lawsuit longer than they can afford. If that does not work he goes BK. Therefore he gets away with extremely dirty biz tactics. He is not a successful businessman. His silly little tv reality show was successful from what I hear.
Big companies are sued every single day. My wifes employer has lawsuits on it weekly. There is not a single project in the bay area that does not have a number of lawsuits against it. You want to talk about all the lawsuits against wind farms and solar farms? Thought those would be easy right? Can I know paint the narative that wind and solar are bad for the people and was only a dirty trick? People sued right?

His startup success rate was around 85% if I remember correctly.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       Yesterday, 1:35 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
You lie every day about the democrats being a wonderful party. Can I drag you in front of a Republican chamber of congress under the pretense that they want to hear about your day. Then hear you lie about how the democrat party is wonderful then get you charged with lying?



I cannot believe you people are this dense. Almost everyone in this dang chat room will have committed some crime by the end of the weekend. Speeding, what ever. If someone creates a false pretense for you to put yourself in a legal situation and then you say I was not speeding today and they have the camera footage, you have lied to a court. Off to jail if they wish. It is no longer about a petty crime, it is about you lying. That is called entrapment.



Wasn't it Cohen who was locked up for what is usually a tax bill that most people get to correct?



Pence had nothing to do with it. It is your man McCabe that is out on the talk circuit describing how it went down. Even the liberal icon Deshowitz says if what he is saying is true then it is a Coup attempt.


I am lying about the dems being a wonderful party? WTF man, please let’s try to keep the discussion reality based. Shoot I had like 20 posts earlier this week trying to figure out what the dems were even criticizing as being antisemitic. If the dems (as a voting block)have a problem, frankly, it’s that they are super fractured and willing to eat their own over arcane details vs the republicans ability to line up and unify even when many may find some parts of the agenda distasteful.

So was Pence gonna be the useful idiot or was this an Al Haig type scenario, where McCabe declares himself president. In the coup I mean.

Last edited by shawndoggy; Yesterday at 1:38 PM.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       Yesterday, 1:37 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
You lie every day about the democrats being a wonderful party. Can I drag you in front of a Republican chamber of congress under the pretense that they want to hear about your day. Then hear you lie about how the democrat party is wonderful then get you charged with lying?

I cannot believe you people are this dense. Almost everyone in this dang chat room will have committed some crime by the end of the weekend. Speeding, what ever. If someone creates a false pretense for you to put yourself in a legal situation and then you say I was not speeding today and they have the camera footage, you have lied to a court. Off to jail if they wish. It is no longer about a petty crime, it is about you lying. That is called entrapment.

Wasn't it Cohen who was locked up for what is usually a tax bill that most people get to correct?

Pence had nothing to do with it. It is your man McCabe that is out on the talk circuit describing how it went down. Even the liberal icon Deshowitz says if what he is saying is true then it is a Coup attempt.
LOL, Did the republicans ever have a chat with Hillary Clinton? Its been constant non-stop from Trump, Fox and every responder here for years that she is the guilty one.
Dershowitz a liberal icon? That icon is on sean Hannity show 4 nights a week. smack your own head.
Cohen has been trumps thug for over a decade. His scams only begin with the taxi medallions. He crossed financial campaign laws paying off "Individual 1's" skanks. Do republicans have issue raiding and arresting criminals? Especially the ones who admit to felonies. Its no wonder you tune to "Info Wars".
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       Yesterday, 1:38 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
Big companies are sued every single day. My wifes employer has lawsuits on it weekly. There is not a single project in the bay area that does not have a number of lawsuits against it. You want to talk about all the lawsuits against wind farms and solar farms? Thought those would be easy right? Can I know paint the narative that wind and solar are bad for the people and was only a dirty trick? People sued right?



His startup success rate was around 85% if I remember correctly.


His company isn’t very big. Very few employees, really. I mean look at Cohen for instance. Not exactly Fortune 500 general counsel material. He’s a second rate wannabe who got one over on all of us, to his own surprise.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       Yesterday, 1:50 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
LOL, Did the republicans ever have a chat with Hillary Clinton? Its been constant non-stop from Trump, Fox and every responder here for years that she is the guilty one.
Dershowitz a liberal icon? That icon is on sean Hannity show 4 nights a week. smack your own head.
Cohen has been trumps thug for over a decade. His scams only begin with the taxi medallions. He crossed financial campaign laws paying off "Individual 1's" skanks. Do republicans have issue raiding and arresting criminals? Especially the ones who admit to felonies. Its no wonder you tune to "Info Wars".
Info wars? Isn't that site shut down? Never read it. Do tell what they talk about?

Hannity? How do you know he is on Hannity 4 nights a week? I bet I have not seen 4 episodes of Hannity in 10 years.

Dershowitz is the only one who is sounding the alarm from the left on what you guys are up to. You don't bet to be the head of Harvard Law by being a conservative. You can take that to the bank.

Skanks? Women? Your family would be so proud of you.

Cohen is Trumps thug? You seem to know an aweful lot about people. You do realize that anyone in Washington that is forced to go before a hostal questioning will be found to have done something right? They are all rats. You are just to biased to see that.

At this point I wonder if you are a family member has illegals in the wood shed. You seem to have such a viseral reaction to Trump and have a lot of that La Raza type verbrato about how Browns outnumber the whites so we better get used to it kind of speak. Only have heard that from one group.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       Yesterday, 1:54 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
I am lying about the dems being a wonderful party? WTF man, please let’s try to keep the discussion reality based. Shoot I had like 20 posts earlier this week trying to figure out what the dems were even criticizing as being antisemitic. If the dems (as a voting block)have a problem, frankly, it’s that they are super fractured and willing to eat their own over arcane details vs the republicans ability to line up and unify even when many may find some parts of the agenda distasteful.

So was Pence gonna be the useful idiot or was this an Al Haig type scenario, where McCabe declares himself president. In the coup I mean.
I took your posts as you trying to protect the most radical American hating leftist in congress not that you were on the democrats case.

You don't need Pence for that. You just need someone to shop for the right cabinet members. Even then for a coup attempt, you don't need anyone except the person or short list of persons who were trying to shop the idea. On top of that, the very person who is on TV saying he shopped the idea was also the very person who got the special council appointed. You can not make this stuff up any better. This does not look good at all.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       Yesterday, 2:08 PM Reply   
Quote:
So a sitting FBI director talks of inacting the 25th amendment against a candidate? He was in office bud. The 25th amendment is not about removing a president because some law enforcement guy thought he did not like who the president spoke with. It is about a president who was encompasitated. Shot, stock so on. Empeachment is the proper setting for crimes of a president. McCabe even admitted he was shopping this around to find cabinet members who would go along with it. This was even before any real fact were know about the investigation. This was done in McCabe's words because Trump fired Comey. Now that it turns out this whole investigation is a nothing burger, it is even more sadicious looking. Do you realize how dangerous this is? A law enforcement official using a fake dossier that was paid for by a political foe (who was running against the president) was used to lie to a FISA court more than once was shopping around to try and force a Coup against the president!!! You have the senior investigators on the special councils team talking of insurance incase Trump was elected. They used McCabes name with all this.

You are on the wrong side of everything and I expect your full report as the weeks go by.

Now you are resorting to Trumps height and weight. I saw the same article you did and just as I saw in the article as I do in you, you guys are getting more and more absurd.

Your posts verify there is no coup.
1st, the investigation began in July, before the primary or election. He and the campaign were already actively being investigated.
2. it wasnt "because some law enforcement guy thought he did not like who the president spoke with." They were meeting with Russians, the enemy of the USA and lying about it.
3. Why does it raise eyebrows? Tell me, if you are in charge of US security what you would do. Follow along. The now president of the USA is under investigation for his and his campaigns many many contacts with Russians. One of his very first acts as pres was to reduce sanctions on Russia. He at this point had been lying about russian contacts to the public daily. He was warned by outgoing admin that mike Flynn was compromised by Russians and was under FBI investigation. They came to trump and told him this. Trump then proceeded to name him his Natl Security advisor. Trumps pick from his campaign for AG, jeff sessions was forced to recuse for his previously undisclosed meetings with Russians. So the Pres. goes on National TV and says that he fired comey over the Russian investigation. He invited the Russian foreign minister and the russian ambassador into the oval office (only them and Russian press) , where he said "I just fired the head of the F.B.I. He was crazy, a real nutjob," and ""I faced great pressure because of Russia. That's taken off." He then told the pair, "I'm not under investigation."

At this point as head of FBI Delta, what do you do?
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       Yesterday, 2:16 PM Reply   
Delta, there are no skanks in my family, Unlike Christians we follow the for better for worse, sickness and health til death do we part contract. No divorces.....were good.
No wood shed and no illegals on premises. If you come on Fridays, yeah pretty sure my gardener is illegal. He has done such a good job the last 17 years I hate to call ICE.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       Yesterday, 4:17 PM Reply   
Trump Tax Cuts and Job Act in action.
https://www.theguardian.com/technolo...illions-profit
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       Yesterday, 5:17 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Your posts verify there is no coup.
1st, the investigation began in July, before the primary or election. He and the campaign were already actively being investigated.
2. it wasnt "because some law enforcement guy thought he did not like who the president spoke with." They were meeting with Russians, the enemy of the USA and lying about it.
3. Why does it raise eyebrows? Tell me, if you are in charge of US security what you would do. Follow along. The now president of the USA is under investigation for his and his campaigns many many contacts with Russians. One of his very first acts as pres was to reduce sanctions on Russia. He at this point had been lying about russian contacts to the public daily. He was warned by outgoing admin that mike Flynn was compromised by Russians and was under FBI investigation. They came to trump and told him this. Trump then proceeded to name him his Natl Security advisor. Trumps pick from his campaign for AG, jeff sessions was forced to recuse for his previously undisclosed meetings with Russians. So the Pres. goes on National TV and says that he fired comey over the Russian investigation. He invited the Russian foreign minister and the russian ambassador into the oval office (only them and Russian press) , where he said "I just fired the head of the F.B.I. He was crazy, a real nutjob," and ""I faced great pressure because of Russia. That's taken off." He then told the pair, "I'm not under investigation."

At this point as head of FBI Delta, what do you do?
1) Him shopping the 25 amendment was while he was in office. The guy admitted it in his book and out loud on talk shows shopping the book.

2) People in transition meet with all sorts of foreign leaders. Clinton gave rocket parts to china. Obama told Putins guy that he had more flexibility after the election. Not a single post from you on these events.

3) What would I do. I would do my job. I would stay in my lane. I would not use documents that were funded by a politician who was running against the suspect. I would not use two main investigators who had literal issues with Trump being president because he was a Republican. I would have asked for a special investigation like mueller as to why Clinton met with Lynch and then all of a sudden Hillary is cleared of mishandling classified communications and obstruction of justice for taking hammers to requested cell phones.

I certainly would not try and float a coup attempt against the elected president directly after he fired your boss (McCabes words not mine). McCabe admits out loud in his interviews on TV that he did not have any evidence on Trump, he just wanted to make sure the investigation did not stall or that there was a trail if it did. Why would you try and remove a president through a coup if you only thought he had illicit meetings with the Russians? Pesky things those facts. I don't know if he did so we need to get a special council however in the mean time, I am going to start shopping around to have a soft coup. Does not add up.

Also since you are so hung up on it. McCabe is the one who pushed for the investigation and the special prosecutor. McCabe is the one who shopped the coup idea. McCabe is also a proven liar and was fired by the DOJ for lying. I don't get where your logic comes from. There is an investigation. Must be something. Of course there is an investigation. There is a hate filled leftist in the government who did not want him president. Russians and what ever is just the excuse.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       Yesterday, 5:21 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Delta, there are no skanks in my family, Unlike Christians we follow the for better for worse, sickness and health til death do we part contract. No divorces.....were good.
No wood shed and no illegals on premises. If you come on Fridays, yeah pretty sure my gardener is illegal. He has done such a good job the last 17 years I hate to call ICE.
Your use of the word "skanks" to refer to females you don't like. Your use of degrading women based on your biases is telling. If they are in your camp. Their cool. If they are with someone you don't like, you know all about who they are and of course they are "skanks"

Maybe it is just the area you are in. Love the La Raza talking points you bring to the table.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       Yesterday, 5:27 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Trump Tax Cuts and Job Act in action.
https://www.theguardian.com/technolo...illions-profit
Well I am glad you fall for the bait and switch like the rest of your people. The feds get their tax base from corporations from payroll taxes not as much from income taxes. Income taxes allows the government to shape some of their behaviors like buying equipment. I agree that stock options need to go. That is what is ruining california. Free money on the streets from all the CEOs all the way down to the guy mopping the floors.

Every year there is some article claim X company did not pay income taxes. Amazon is allow one of those companies that invests back into the business so they get write offs, however lets see what their payroll tax looks like. Switching to payroll tax has kept the overall level of corporate taxes flat since the 1950's
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       Yesterday, 5:47 PM Reply   
Quote:
Your use of the word "skanks" to refer to females you don't like. Your use of degrading women based on your biases is telling. If they are in your camp. Their cool. If they are with someone you don't like, you know all about who they are and of course they are "skanks"
Delta, Bros before hoes.
One is a stripper/pornstar. The other posed nude in playboy. and had at least one affair with a guy 30 years her senior. Plus they both banged trump. Trump also had to pay them $$ to keep quiet. Once you require $$ to keep quiet and the former, you are a skank.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       Yesterday, 6:22 PM Reply   
Quote:
1) Him shopping the 25 amendment was while he was in office. The guy admitted it in his book and out loud on talk shows shopping the book.
Yes, while trump was in office, I agree. All the other stuff had already happened so FBI was on egg shells. They had a guy and his group with dozens and dozens of contacts with Russians that they were at the time lying about. They had credible sourced info. Multiple participants. You can pick on who was paying for the dossier and everytime you try to turn it into sean hannities favorite Clinton bought and payed for dossier...you fail to mention the investigation by steele was originally bought and paid for by republicans. The dems picked up after they left off. BTW most of the dossier is proving out, only a few details are off. You need to go back and see the timeline of ALL the things that were going on back then not just what you want to believe.
If they are not bringing up all ways to handle the situation they would be suspect. After listening to his 40 minute emergency speech and diatribe to himself....all the rambling and lies....many were ready to call the 25th for that alone.

Quote:
2) People in transition meet with all sorts of foreign leaders. Clinton gave rocket parts to china. Obama told Putins guy that he had more flexibility after the election. Not a single post from you on these events
Actually delta Obama WAS president at the time. Hows that. BTW, this is what makes this situation weird and why the FBI kept digging deeper. It is against policy for the incoming cabinet to negotiate with other countries prior to taking office. Its bad policy but not illegal. So why did they lie? FBI decided they were lying to cover up a bigger sin. Flynn doesnt lie and he is a free man. He lied, repeatedly. Over and over.


Quote:
3) What would I do. I would do my job. I would stay in my lane. I would not use documents that were funded by a politician who was running against the suspect. I would not use two main investigators who had literal issues with Trump being president because he was a Republican. I would have asked for a special investigation like mueller as to why Clinton met with Lynch and then all of a sudden Hillary is cleared of mishandling classified communications and obstruction of justice for taking hammers to requested cell phones.
Now you left the tracks. Get back in your lane. you are discounting that at this time... Fact,The dossier was bought and paid for by both repubs and democrats. Fact,Trump is under investigation and he just fired the guy leading the investigation and told the country it was because of the Russia investigation. Then he invited the group he is being investigated over in for a cup in the oval office with no security. Only Russian press. Told him the pressure is now off. After trump was warned Flynn is compromised he hired him anyway. You are the head of the FBI, YOUR LANE IS to figure out WTF is going on. Its not a coup, no conspiracy theory, leos doing work. BTW, most are republican. The reason these life long republicans disliked trump was because the way he treated many during the campaign. he insulted Gold Star families, the pope, John McCain, a war hero....Many people have disliked trump for decades way way way before politics. He is abrasive not everyone likes that crap. You are spending too much effort defending trump and believing conspiracy theories instead of simply looking at the facts as they came in.
As an aside...Comey single handedly probably did as much damage to Clinton in days leading up to election as Russians. You should be thanking him.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001       Yesterday, 11:36 PM Reply   
Rod you are off the rails lol.

By your ridiculous logic the republicans who have been in total control of congress for 7 years and the presidency on top of it for 2 - and who want nothing more than to “lock her up” - could have easily sent Clinton to jail for perjury. Not that they didn’t try - 11 hours of testimony lol and no dice. There goes that theory.

Reply
Share 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:41 AM.

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
Wake World Home

 

© 2019 eWake, Inc.    
Advertise    |    Contact    |    Terms of Use    |    Privacy Policy    |    Report Abuse    |    Conduct    |    About Us