Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wake Events

Old     (johnny_defacto)      Join Date: Sep 2006       04-24-2014, 4:21 PM Reply   
WAKEWORLD!!!!!! Sorry, title should read $15, not $10. My Bad.

Canyon Lake's first Learn To Ride day for the 2014 season is Saturday, April 26.

$15 gets you a pull with coaching. It is a fun day on the backwater of Canyon Lake, starts at 9am and ends when the last rider pops off the dock… usually around 3 or 4. If you can't make it till a little later, contact me and I will make sure we keep a boat out for you. BBQ will be available, any age is welcome (we have had 2 year olds and 80 year olds), all skill levels please. Rode today and water temp is 65… amazing.

Here is the link to the website, you must get called into the gate, so Dave Clark needs to get your legal name as appears on the drivers license of whomever is driving in. www.wakeboardclub.com

Daves contact info is there, schedule for the 2014 season, and directions to the backwater.

Here is the kicker, are you ready for this?????

The 4 boats we have lined up are as follows:

2014 G21
2014 Supra SC450/350 (not sure which one)
2014 Axis A24 Liquid Force Bro Boat
2011 Axis A22

All 4 boats are rider owned and operated, and the wakes are all dialed in. $15 gets you a pull on one of them, if you want to you can ride as many times as you want on whichever boat you want… $15 each pull.

If you have trouble getting in contact with dave, PM me and I will take care of your name at the gate.

I hope to see you there,

John

Last edited by johnny_defacto; 04-24-2014 at 4:26 PM.