Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakesurfing

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old     (lakesurfer)      Join Date: Jul 2009       09-12-2010, 1:37 PM Reply   
Ragboy's criteria - "I just PERSONALLY want to see boats that are easy to setup on both sides with the same weight and same wake" I guess the Supreme 226 wont be a Wake9 boat. Both sides are not identical and you have to run more weight and trim tab down on one side to keep it clean.
Dennis: "I never said that both sides were exactly the same"
Surfdad: We lightened the ballast while I rode it and it was filthy and gutless, so weight seems to be a good thing for the darkside on this boat.

Once again, I am sorry. I just cant help myself today. To much time on my hands with the family out and about today.

Serious question to
Dennis/Surfdad
Next time you get out on the Supreme 226, will you run the same set up on the regular side but add 300lbs to the opposite rear locker. The Towanza guys swear adding 300-400lbs to the opposite rear locker add a lot of push to the Enzo wave.

Dennis:
My experience is that nearly all KK boats came with manual wake plates. So I would be willing to guess that most of your experience with an Enzo had the manual wake plate (I could be wrong). In any event, the next time you get on an Enzo with an auto wake plate, please run the same set up you ran on the Supreme 226 (Enzo sac, 700lbs on seat (people or sacs) and trim tab all the way down. Please film it and post it on WW.

In any event, the wake on the Supreme 226 is obviously very nice (especially since the Wave Whisperer has blessed it). Cant wait to until my local dealer gets one so I can crawl through it.

Last edited by lakesurfer; 09-12-2010 at 1:41 PM.