Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakesurfing

Old     (WakeDirt)      Join Date: Jun 2011       06-20-2012, 10:36 PM Reply   
Saw a very nice Enzo with a white and Multi Colored wrap this weekend on Lake Mendocino CAli with some people shreddin dirty, we were in the Green MB, keep up the good work!
Old     (surffresh)      Join Date: Jun 2010       06-21-2012, 4:23 AM Reply   
I would like to see a pic of the green MB, newer?
Old     (WakeDirt)      Join Date: Jun 2011       06-21-2012, 1:53 PM Reply   
It's an 06, Lime green and Purp, Old Kawasaki Colors
Old     (wofrankwo)      Join Date: Jul 2009       06-21-2012, 9:01 PM Reply   
If the wrap was bamboo to waves it's the Mendonesia Surf Boat!!
Old     (WakeDirt)      Join Date: Jun 2011       06-21-2012, 10:04 PM Reply   
Must have been, what is Mendonesia? The small coffee shop in Willits ha ha, What kinda boards were they riding?
Old     (wofrankwo)      Join Date: Jul 2009       06-21-2012, 10:54 PM Reply   
lake mendocino with a small perfect indonesia wave is where the name came from!! he told me he was surfing a thresher and a couple boards they made!!
Old     (WakeDirt)      Join Date: Jun 2011       06-22-2012, 6:45 PM Reply   
Tell those guys to roll up next time they see the Lime green MB with Purple, They were asking what kinda boat I had, but they left the dock before I could talk to them much. I go to mendo all the time and will be there during most of early July and every weeknd
Old     (wofrankwo)      Join Date: Jul 2009       06-23-2012, 10:04 PM Reply   
They ride there all the time ..... half of them live in Pacifica and the other half live in fort bragg ..... they are all lifelong ocean surfers and to ride with them is funny as hell ..... they are all great fun and the way they talk about what's going on and how crazy it seems to them is eye opening to say the least!! it's a great perspective!!
I think they are going to be in wake surfing for the long haul and it's going to be a lot of fun to be associated with them and see how and if they have an impact on the sport!!