Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through March 15, 2006

Old     (mastercraft7100)      Join Date: Jul 2002       02-08-2006, 8:24 PM Reply   
Does anyone know how tall a 2005 X-STAR is on the trailer with the Tower down?
I have heard two things 7’ 2” and I have heard 7’ 10”

John
Old     (riderx)      Join Date: Feb 2005       02-08-2006, 8:49 PM Reply   
I would plan on 8 feet. It will vary due to the angle your driveway is at.
Old     (mastercraft7100)      Join Date: Jul 2002       02-08-2006, 9:04 PM Reply   
Cause they are telling me at the dealer 7' 4" and I was more thinking like 7' 10" + but I have hear there is more that one type of trailer that they come on a sport trailer or a mastercraft trailer.
Old     (fox)      Join Date: Jul 2002       02-09-2006, 6:38 AM Reply   
Depends on the trailer. I heard 7'10" folded.
Old     (smewth001)      Join Date: Oct 2004       02-09-2006, 6:48 AM Reply   
I have 8' doors and I cant get mine in by folding the tower to the back. I have to fold it foreward to get it in then there is plenty of room. With the tower folded back I'm around 8' that is with tower speakers, so depending on what you have on the tower is what the height will be. With out speakers you might be around 7'10" and the angle of the driveway plays a big factor.
Old     (ldr)      Join Date: Nov 2002       02-09-2006, 11:32 AM Reply   
You can get it in with minimal(subjective) hassle. We had the same problem. What we do is keep a ratchet on the boat to remove the two screws that attach the board rack support to the top portion of the tower. We then fold the tower forward. Then we undo the two hand knobs on either side to remove the whole side support/boardrack and set then on the floor of the boat. The hardest part is lifting the side supports around. Other than that everything lines up easily. when putting the tower back up just reverse the process. It sounds like a big deal but it's really not. Two people can do it in a couple of minutes. My dad can now do it by himself if he needs to, it just takes some practice. It's easier than modifying your garage, trailer or both.
Old     (ldr)      Join Date: Nov 2002       02-09-2006, 11:34 AM Reply   
this is on a standard height garage. And with the adjustment of the hitch height.
Old     (mastercraft7100)      Join Date: Jul 2002       02-09-2006, 8:20 PM Reply   
Thank Guys