Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through July 24, 2009

Old     (captain_vilfo)      Join Date: Apr 2007       07-14-2009, 2:53 PM Reply   
Long story short I cased the wake bad on a ts frontroll and I kneed myself in the face wakeboarding and did something to my knee in the process and it hasn't been the same since. I know its not an ACL tear because I could walk comfortably (after the first day) without experiencing sharp pains. I can also sort of run and jump on the trampoline.

However, when I wakeboard or try any tricks besides jumping on the trampoline there is a quick pain on the back part of it. I also have a tough time bending my knee all the way in. There is a tight feel to it as it seems to restrain me from bending it all the way.

Have any of you ever expereiced anything like this? I dont know if this could be a streched tendon from me bending the crap out of my knee on the landing or just a severe charlie horse on my leg. It dosen't seem to be serious but it has been a week since the injury and was hoping for some information on the subject to determine if I should just wait it out or go see a docter.