Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through January 14, 2005

Old     (sbayboarder)      Join Date: Apr 2003       11-02-2004, 7:33 AM Reply   
I am looking for a place to store my boat near the delta, I would like to find a place with dry racks, I would prefer them to put it in and take it out, I am just getting lazy with my old age. Discovery Bay would be ideal. Does anybody know what that costs or if space is available, I would also be up for considering someplace on Bethal Island. Also, I have a tower, don't know if that is an issue. Thanks in advance
Old     (tommyg)      Join Date: Apr 2002       11-02-2004, 9:05 AM Reply   
discovery bay marina has dry racks, and they load and unload for you. no idea on cost.
Old    hundo            11-02-2004, 9:42 AM Reply   
at least $8 per foot , but I could be wrong
Old     (sherman)      Join Date: Feb 2002       11-02-2004, 5:05 PM Reply   
I keep my boat at disco if you have a tower on it is $115.00. and if it will fit in a smaller one it is $85.00. as of last sat they had room. Great place to keep your boat it saves gas going back and forth.
Old     (rvh3)      Join Date: Jul 2003       11-02-2004, 7:48 PM Reply   
Scott,
Do they charge you for putting it in the water and taking it out each time?
Old     (wakehound)      Join Date: Oct 2003       11-03-2004, 9:06 AM Reply   
Disco is expensive, check out the delta chambers website for a list of marinas and call around. They charge you $10 each time you want your boat in the water, after you're already paying for monthly storage.
Old     (sherman)      Join Date: Feb 2002       11-03-2004, 4:10 PM Reply   
yes they do charge but they also check your boat all winter for water on the tarp. drain your boat after it rains. I like the service I get good people. I look at it this way (you get what you pay for)
Old     (peter_c)      Join Date: Sep 2001       11-03-2004, 10:16 PM Reply   
Sometimes having 24 hour access is very nice. Also not having to be back at the dock before closing time in order to have the boat put away. Lets you ride the evening glass...