Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through September 10, 2007

Old     (sidekicknicholas)      Join Date: Mar 2007       08-27-2007, 7:04 PM Reply   
Did the interior of the boat with some neon/LED's and it turned out alright

Upload
Old     (ericlee)      Join Date: Apr 2007       08-27-2007, 7:27 PM Reply   
I did my boat this summer as well and I was pretty dissappointed in how it turned out
Old     (darinmg)      Join Date: Jul 2006       08-27-2007, 9:30 PM Reply   
It looks good except for the bright light at the top. I might do this this winter just for fun.
Old     (scott_nor_cal_syndicate)      Join Date: Aug 2007       08-28-2007, 7:59 AM Reply   
I am in the process of doing mine right now and so far so good....will post pictures tomorrow
Old     (hyperlitefan)      Join Date: Jul 2007       08-28-2007, 5:01 PM Reply   
Nick I love the lights I think I might do something similar. Was it hard?
Old     (sidekicknicholas)      Join Date: Mar 2007       08-28-2007, 6:08 PM Reply   
Nope, we had the white Acc. lights through the boat, I just cut the wires and used those to power the new lights, it was already on a switch and everything, made it super easy
the blue is all 10" or so neon bars, and the red are LED's, then just screwed them in place, it was simple
Old    redneckonaboard06            08-28-2007, 9:01 PM Reply   
Looks good. Here's a pic of mine I did last year.

Upload