Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Old     (beretta5spd)      Join Date: Jan 2010       01-19-2012, 3:58 PM Reply   
I am in no way associated with Buxton Marine although hear they do great business!

I am not in the market either... but if I were to be buying new-"ish" this is what I would be looking for. Looks like a great deal.

http://www.buxtonmarine.com/web/boat...ition_id=10426

2012 without the LINC system.... looks clean
Old     (surffresh)      Join Date: Jun 2010       01-19-2012, 6:23 PM Reply   
there was a clean white 210 at the Orlando boat show last week, list boat show price 74k (I believe) no trailer, did not check the specs, just said dayumm and kept walking
Old     (juniorhawk)      Join Date: Jul 2004 Location: New England       01-19-2012, 7:16 PM Reply   
NIIIIIIICE! Analog. I don't care for Buxton (prices) but that's awesome.
Old     (diamonddad)      Join Date: Mar 2010       01-19-2012, 10:01 PM Reply   
Nice boat. Is $69K a fair price?
Old     (brett33)      Join Date: Apr 2011       01-20-2012, 6:15 AM Reply   
Quote:
I am not in the market either... but if I were to be buying new-"ish" this is what I would be looking for.
No doubt. I'd love to get into one of those next year!
Old     (tampawake)      Join Date: Mar 2008       01-20-2012, 6:46 AM Reply   
Beautiful but that black on the seats would be boiling hot in Florida!!!!
Old     (mhunter)      Join Date: Mar 2008       01-20-2012, 7:52 AM Reply   
Wait I thought a 210 was 100k how can this be?
Old     (migs)      Join Date: Aug 2006 Location: SF Bay Area       01-20-2012, 8:21 AM Reply   
^^^hahahahahahah
Old     (polarbill)      Join Date: Jun 2003       01-20-2012, 8:27 AM Reply   
Hahaha. I somehow have to believe that, that is not the normal price for most 2012 SAN 210's. I can't believe I am going to say this but if they can sell a brand new nicely equipped SAN210(without the linc screeen crap) for 70kish that is pretty good. I still think 70k for a 21' boat is insanely stupid but compared to what we are seeing now for prices that doesn't seem too bad. Nicel looking boat as well.
Old     (beretta5spd)      Join Date: Jan 2010       01-20-2012, 9:04 AM Reply   
i don't remember all the differences between the team and standard version of the 210....

obviously team edition doesn't come with linc, and I did notice that there's no bow speakers (not a big deal at all to me anyways), I assume that's a downgraded cruise control setup, and probably missing a subwoofer. any other things that might be potentially deal breakers for people???
Old     (beretta5spd)      Join Date: Jan 2010       01-20-2012, 9:06 AM Reply   
oh, and in case you guys missed it..... the boat does have 30 hours on it so it's not *brand new*. I'm assuming it's a dealer demo.
Old     (Brett_B)      Join Date: Sep 2010       01-20-2012, 9:11 AM Reply   
That's a nice looking boat, and seems like a fair price for 30 hours of use. Been seeing a lot of good boat deals coming out of Texas lately.

Have they fixed the issues with the towers on these yet? I know there was a big thread about it on the Nautique forums a while back. It seemed the "fix" at the time was a big bracket with thru-bolts that would essentially kill the ability to easily fold the tower. Also, does that tower fold low enough to fit in a 7 foot tall garage?
Old     (MattieK27)      Join Date: Mar 2010       01-20-2012, 9:15 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brett_B View Post
That's a nice looking boat, and seems like a fair price for 30 hours of use. Been seeing a lot of good boat deals coming out of Texas lately.

Have they fixed the issues with the towers on these yet? I know there was a big thread about it on the Nautique forums a while back. It seemed the "fix" at the time was a big bracket with thru-bolts that would essentially kill the ability to easily fold the tower. Also, does that tower fold low enough to fit in a 7 foot tall garage?
The tower definitely folds below the tallest point of the windshield.

I have not heard if they fixed the tower issues though. They have had enough time, you would think that coupled with the 80k+ asking price would be enough to ensure a solid tower design.
Old     (migs)      Join Date: Aug 2006 Location: SF Bay Area       01-20-2012, 11:16 AM Reply   
quickly from what i can see it doesnt have, docking lights, ballast guages, bow speakers, sub, zero off, link.
that thing is tough!!!!