Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (andy_nintzel)      Join Date: Sep 2004 Location: Minnesnowda       05-25-2011, 11:48 AM Reply   
Check it Padiwat Jaemjan:

http://www.wakecompound.net/

NUTS!
Old     (devildog_ra)      Join Date: Jun 2007       05-25-2011, 1:12 PM Reply   
sic!!!!!!
Old     (beretta5spd)      Join Date: Jan 2010       05-25-2011, 1:29 PM Reply   
oh my lanta
Old     (jarrod)      Join Date: May 2003       05-25-2011, 2:21 PM Reply   
I was surprised to see it was a boat trick. That sounded like some crazy cable boarding stuff! lol
is awesome.

That was dope. His riding is all around awesome.
Old     (pierem)      Join Date: Sep 2008       05-25-2011, 2:22 PM Reply   
that was sick!!! That wake looks really big as well...
Old     (westsidarider)      Join Date: Feb 2003       05-25-2011, 5:46 PM Reply   
^^ same here Jarrod. Pretty effin sick

on a side note to that as well, I think Dave should develop a "cableworld.com" to keep that sort of confusion at a minimum. we all know that tech tricks like that are way easier on the cable. I am always hesitant to open a thread with some crazy new trick being landed and find out it was cable or off a kicker at a cable
Old     (captain_vilfo)      Join Date: Apr 2007       05-25-2011, 6:03 PM Reply   
does it count? he fell after. regardless that was sick
Old     (captain_vilfo)      Join Date: Apr 2007       05-25-2011, 6:03 PM Reply   
i was expecting a cable trick too btw lol
Old     (cheesydog)      Join Date: Mar 2009       05-25-2011, 7:30 PM Reply   
yeh just call him Bomb, he goes by that name in Asia where hes been killing it for years. Its awesome to see him ripping it up over in the states. Hes crazy talented and a super nice guy. Doesnt know the meaning of fear lol

grabbed sbend to blind behind the boat is beyond ridiculous!
Attached Images

Old     (andy_nintzel)      Join Date: Sep 2004 Location: Minnesnowda       05-25-2011, 8:12 PM Reply   
ahahahahaha right after I posted it i was like everyone is going to think this is on the cable. Love to see him ride away. Talk about line tension control!
Old     (wakerider111)      Join Date: Jul 2006       05-25-2011, 9:00 PM Reply   
Wow.
Came so close to holding on to it.
the way he was bending over backwards dragging his hand with handle in the water was something out of the matrix and about as impressive as those crash-recovery-tumble-turns that Murray is especially famous for

the scream after the fall initially made me think of the "Wilhelm scream" (look it up if you don't know - cliche sound bite for screams in movies, especially made popular by star wars)
Old     (hawkeye7708)      Join Date: Feb 2007       05-25-2011, 9:44 PM Reply   
Jeeeeez...... I also was thinking cable... that's just insane to try to put that grab in there. SOOO CLOSE!!
Old     (delphidelatorre)      Join Date: Jun 2010       05-26-2011, 2:58 AM Reply   
i think in this vid we got him actually pulling that move off, but might actually be a tail grab instead of an ohh... he's been doing that trick since way back... if im not mistaken fronts and sbends were his first tricks on the boat on his very first day... pretty nuts

http://stokedinc.com.ph/wordpress/?p=583
Old     (delphidelatorre)      Join Date: Jun 2010       05-26-2011, 3:04 AM Reply   
i think in this vid we got him actually pulling that move off, but might actually be a tail grab instead of an ohh... he's been doing that trick since way back... if im not mistaken fronts and sbends were his first tricks on the boat on his very first day... pretty nuts

http://stokedinc.com.ph/wordpress/?p=583
Old     (jeff_mn)      Join Date: Jul 2009       05-26-2011, 8:26 AM Reply   
damn ^^^^