Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakesurfing

Old     (nwrider)      Join Date: Oct 2002       06-27-2010, 5:40 PM Reply   
I guess i wasn't thinking about kids, but heres my flip hd with waterproof case, video, with out the swearing as the back drop/
what do ya think
oh ya, how bot the transefer to the dark side about 40 seconds in, is that a trick in a surf contest? all we do is switch the exhaust out the other side and the wake is ridable, but not great
brett
heres the vid link
Old     (ragboy)      Join Date: Aug 2007       06-27-2010, 7:48 PM Reply   
I would love to watch it, but it says I don't have permission. Maybe you need to check permissions.

Also, no need to say sorry. I was not upset or bothered that you would release that video. Its just not my thing, and I prefer not to watch it when the lyrics are that bad. I am sure I have used songs that may be too "loose" for even more conservative people. I don't sweat you for creating the video, its your choice.

I get that a lot that people think I am offended or pissed off when others have a more "party" attitude. I don't. A good example is my friendship and attitude towards my Friend Sean Cummings and how we played well together at the Festival. His RV was right next to mine. He knows how I raise my kids and my family and they don't need to hear or see certain things, and I see him respect that. I know that he also wants to let his hair down and get his freak on at times. So I made sure my kids were in the trailer and going to bed at about 10pm, and Sean and his crew had a good time by the fire and in their RVs.

I hope that makes sense, I am NOT anti party, or whatever. Its just not my thing, and not how I want to raise my kids. Not to say that the partying could get to a point where it may offend me, but I have always felt comfortable with the kind of respect that Sean and his friends have shown me, and I hope they felt the same respect from me.
Old     (nwrider)      Join Date: Oct 2002       06-27-2010, 8:37 PM Reply   
try again, i edited who can see it.
brett
Old     (ragboy)      Join Date: Aug 2007       06-27-2010, 8:53 PM Reply   
Nice job, I liked it. The video looks good. Were you using a rope to go side to side?
Old     (dreamer)      Join Date: Nov 2008       06-28-2010, 11:25 AM Reply   
How much ballast is in your boat?
Old     (gunz)      Join Date: Sep 2001       06-28-2010, 5:14 PM Reply   
I liked it,yeah goin sisde to side was very cool,thats what I wann shoot for.
I need the music / title an artist,cause I was groovin
Old     (nwrider)      Join Date: Oct 2002       06-30-2010, 9:15 AM Reply   
ragboy, we dont use no stiking rope, ropes are for hanging!
that was from our 2004 enzo, internal ballast rear tanks full, rear 450 fat sac, and to ride the back side we just switch the side swipe to blow out the opposite side,
i forgot to change the credits, it was public enemy, "he got game"

thanks for checking it out.
more to come