Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through June 30, 2008

Old     (bwog21)      Join Date: Aug 2006       06-07-2008, 8:22 AM Reply   
I just found these online they're sick. They even come with a grind base. www.shoptsr.com
Old     (srh00z)      Join Date: Jun 2003       06-07-2008, 4:42 PM Reply   
The Press is sick and those are really cool, but I don't get the pricing on them. Seems pretty high to me for what I would consider to be a secondary board. I know there will be people who ride them off the wake, but aren't they geared more towards rail riding?
Old     (wakerider111)      Join Date: Jul 2006       06-07-2008, 5:19 PM Reply   
LF is really going wild on the limited stuff this year... and cwb too a little
Old     (bwog21)      Join Date: Aug 2006       06-07-2008, 6:47 PM Reply   
yeah they come with a four fin setup so they ride like a slingshot, just a little stiffer, and also they have the grind base on them which make them virtually indistructable on sliders.
Old     (texasskiranch)      Join Date: Feb 2006       06-09-2008, 7:07 PM Reply   
I heard a little rumor that perhaps TSR is going to have one of those limited edition press boards with the grind base signed by all the LF team riders, check back with shoptsr.com for updates after next week
Old     (bbking)      Join Date: Dec 2006       06-09-2008, 7:36 PM Reply   
Limited doesn't mean much to me anymore...its mostly just if it looks cooler than the regular board.
Like I wish I could ride a LTD Watson just cause it looks way cooler.
Old     (ebramtlu)      Join Date: Sep 2006       06-10-2008, 11:30 AM Reply   
I just got a chance to ride one with the grind base and it is well worth the money. It is so much fun to ride!
Old     (wakeboardern1)      Join Date: Aug 2007       06-10-2008, 11:24 PM Reply   
Well, the Limited Lyman is well, literally Limited. And from what I understand, so are these presses...

What's the deal with this platinum Watson or something that I heard about?
Old     (wakerider_dlt)      Join Date: Mar 2008       06-13-2008, 4:34 PM Reply   
Erik is right about the LTD Watson because I have one that I won a few months back from liquidforce.com that is a one of a kind because Watson put his hands in paint and put his hand prints all over the board. It is a awesome board to ride. In a few days I am getting some 08 Watson CT bindings to go on it.
Old     (wakeboardern1)      Join Date: Aug 2007       06-13-2008, 6:14 PM Reply   
Dustin, shut up. I'm going to beat you with a hose at work Sunday...
Old    gotwake123            06-13-2008, 9:55 PM Reply   
Ya every LTD Watson is different no one is the same. I like how the ltd rides better than the regular watson. it has more pop and softer landings.
Old     (shoptsr)      Join Date: Jun 2008       06-19-2008, 8:28 AM Reply   
Hey guys just wanted to let everyone know we have some signed wakeskates available on ShopTSR.com. There are a few catalyst 2.0's and vinyls signed by Grubb and BT. You can pick one up online or in-store. If you buy online shoot us an email and we'll let you know if they are all gone! Toe Jam was a big success and the level of riding was over the top. Look for photos from Swami on swamistudios.com