Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through December 14, 2003

Old    stormrider            11-24-2003, 5:22 PM Reply   
Son is about 70 pounds, four feet tall, buck teeth and has a stupid grin on his face most of the time. Has trouble following directions, bickers with his older brother and would rather play video games than do his homework.

Who makes a drysuit for such a character?
Old     (hatepwcs)      Join Date: Mar 2002       11-24-2003, 5:26 PM Reply   
A dry suit can only be appreciated after using a wet suit for a few years. I know they make wet suits in his size. I think our sons must know each other.
Old     (johnnyb)      Join Date: Apr 2002       11-24-2003, 5:42 PM Reply   
Try these guy's. http://www.ossystems.com/ I just ordered a xtra small for my wife, she is 5'1" and skinny. They said they make an xxsmall as well. They came highly recomended and do only one thing. make dry suites. For diving,etc.
Old     (wazzy)      Join Date: Nov 2001       11-25-2003, 6:10 AM Reply   
try www.barefootinternational.com
Old     (timmy)      Join Date: Jul 2001       11-25-2003, 8:48 AM Reply   
OS makes the drysuits for Intensity. that is the kind I have, and I like it.
Old    wakeboard_iraq            11-25-2003, 9:15 AM Reply   
Steve,

You forgot a couple of details:

Can easily entertain himself - usually verbally.

Loves singing, "Who lives in a pineapple under the sea? Sponge Bob Sqaure Pants, Sponge Bob Sqaure Pants, Sponge Bob Sqaure Pants...."

Can ride behind the boat for nearly two hours without getting tired.

Thought that might help in choosing which dry suit would be best for him. haha

Been riding much?

Old    stormrider            11-25-2003, 10:11 AM Reply   
Hey, Jim: that does help round him out. He cracks me up, that's for sure. Figure he'll be landing backrolls and 360s long before I do though, he loves to spin and flip.

Haven't been out much. Christian's ear, then he got pneumonia. Down time's been good though to heal up some nicks and strains. Hitting the glucosamine pretty hard too!
Old    wakeboard_iraq            11-25-2003, 10:23 AM Reply   
Hope T feels better soon. Looking forward to seeing Jonathan pull rolls and spins. I think you might be a little too old though - old dog new tricks. haha.
Old     (texastbird)      Join Date: May 2003       11-25-2003, 11:16 AM Reply   
Look on ebay - they had some small suits for not much $ when I looked today.
Old    crash_and_burn            11-25-2003, 2:39 PM Reply   
I have one. My son is 10 and he is just about ready to outgrow it. Could be talked into giving it up.
Old    stormrider            11-25-2003, 2:41 PM Reply   
How much and what type? Baggy or neoprene? Who made it in case we want new, if you don't mind my asking?