Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through March 27, 2008

Old     (dtb)      Join Date: May 2002       03-20-2008, 6:12 AM Reply   
I just moved to STL from KC and I need to find a new local crew before the weather gets warm. I've been on WakeboardSTL.com, but couldn't tell much about the scene around here. Where do you guys ride?

Looking forward to meeting some new people.
Old     (jealous_soul)      Join Date: Sep 2007       03-20-2008, 6:26 AM Reply   
move back to KC, we have a cable park :-)

kidding. the guys at wakeboard stl are chill, send em an email, they know most people in the scene around there i think.
Old     (jmuthafnp)      Join Date: Feb 2006       03-20-2008, 8:34 AM Reply   
We ride everywhere we can. Hit me up sometime.
Old     (greers_ferry_boats)      Join Date: Dec 2007       03-20-2008, 9:03 AM Reply   
D 1,
How are you liking STL so far?
Dustin
Old     (dtb)      Join Date: May 2002       03-20-2008, 6:14 PM Reply   
JD - yes, I know. I already miss the scene over there. Lots of local water.

wSTL - I'll be emailing you.

D2 - Things are going well, the job is good and we live in a pretty cool area. Still getting used to the change, but it is good. Hope to see you guys soon. Is Amber over there yet?
Old     (wannabewakeboarder)      Join Date: Feb 2007       03-20-2008, 9:23 PM Reply   
I'm here, Where are you at?
Old     (greers_ferry_boats)      Join Date: Dec 2007       03-21-2008, 9:52 AM Reply   
Not yet the house still hasn't sold but hopefully something will happen before summer.
Old     (sbt3)      Join Date: Jun 2002       03-21-2008, 4:30 PM Reply   
yeah hit up the wakeboard STL guys. They hooked me up with a ride when I was down for work last year. Great group of guys.

John- hopefully I'll be coming down again sometime in the next couple of months. If I do I'll let you know.

Stan
Old     (jmuthafnp)      Join Date: Feb 2006       03-22-2008, 9:03 AM Reply   
What up Stan? Just yell at me when you're heading to town. I finally got my new house done, so if you need a spot to stay, got you covered on that too.