Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through April 01, 2005

Old     (kingskrew)      Join Date: May 2004       03-11-2005, 2:59 PM Reply   
Geoff and crew:

Morning fog burning off:

Mike and crew:

Kevin rocking his incredible X-Star:

Old    rollitup            03-11-2005, 3:05 PM Reply   
man, the wake behind this beast is hugh

h-bomb
Old     (kingskrew)      Join Date: May 2004       03-11-2005, 3:06 PM Reply   
Eric charging his first run:

Cheif Tim pulling Mike's finger??

Mike again, Geoff in background:

Old     (kingskrew)      Join Date: May 2004       03-11-2005, 3:09 PM Reply   
Waiting between sets in the course:

Buzz and his new toy:

Old     (kingskrew)      Join Date: May 2004       03-11-2005, 3:19 PM Reply   
Look at the backgrounds in the pics. Does not even look like San Vincente with all that green on the hills. We seriously had some epic weather out there yesterday. Big props to Kevin for throwing out a huge wake for my enjoyment. Good to see Geoff and his boys out there going off! I've got to check out your boat next time Geoff. Great to see mike out there, despite having injuries still the most dedicated boarder I know, wakeskating because he can't ride bindings yet. Mr. WakeWorld Dave, charging for the first half of the day, always good to see you on the lake, hopefully soon sporting the new boat I designed for you. Buzz, Tim, Eric, Alexis, Heather, Paula, everybody else who was out there, hope to see you on the water again soon! Blake and I were bummed we had to leave early.

-Steve

(post some more pix, this is all I have worth posting)
Old     (clubmyke)      Join Date: Aug 2004       03-11-2005, 3:41 PM Reply   
sorry i didnt get more pics..(did get some video)..had to do some drivin !!

props to sam & joey for going frigging hugh !!
props to heather for awesome riding and for talking me into wakeskating !!
props to lindsey for doing great her first time !!
props to geoff for going hugh and learning me how to drive a double up !!

it was great to finally meet the wakeworld people in person (tim, dave, buzz)

joey
joey big
lindsey
lindsey up & going !!
Old     (dakid)      Join Date: Feb 2001       03-11-2005, 3:45 PM Reply   
*(&^#$!
#$%#!

sonuva #^%$&@^%!!!!!

damn...i totally missed out.
Old     (guido)      Join Date: Jul 2002       03-11-2005, 3:56 PM Reply   
What's with the dry suits... We've been wet suit or trunks for the last 2 weeks.

Seriously, though... Looks nice. We'll be hitting Pedro this weekend. Loving this weather. I knew there was a reason we pay way too much to live in cali.
Old     (kingskrew)      Join Date: May 2004       03-11-2005, 4:17 PM Reply   
It was kinda cold early in the morning, but around 10 is was plenty warm. I trunked it the whole day. They're a bunch of weenies.

-Steve
Old     (big_xstar)      Join Date: Nov 2004       03-11-2005, 4:57 PM Reply   
"Weenies"........You big butt head... J/K
I was kicking myself the whole rest of the day not at least bring a pair of boardshorts with me.. owell. definetly at least just a spring suit from now on.
Maybe just trunks..
I had a blast the whole day riding and hanging out with all the other riders. Days like yesterday are wake make wakeboarding so much fun.. riding, hanging out with friends, and of course soaking up all the great S.D. sun..
Way to many names for to remember, but you all know who you are , so thanks for making it a great day!!!! Lookingh forward to a kick A$$
summer!!!!

P.S. --Steve-- I found your hat.

(Message edited by big x-star on March 11, 2005)
Old     (kingskrew)      Join Date: May 2004       03-11-2005, 5:19 PM Reply   
I think I left my sandals too.

-Steve
Old    brye            03-11-2005, 6:14 PM Reply   
Man do I feel left out! Heres to sun, warm water and summer on the way :-)
Old     (clubmyke)      Join Date: Aug 2004       03-11-2005, 6:19 PM Reply   
drysuit-"weenies"...

i love,love,love,love, my drysuit...i may consider peeling it off after march..
Old     (buzz_grande)      Join Date: Mar 2004       03-11-2005, 8:21 PM Reply   
Man, yesterday felt like summer is almost here. Only the fog threw me off. As well as I know the lake, I had to stop once and figure out where I was on the lake. Some fisherman was waving to me. Not sure if he was using his whole hand though. I think he was telling me that I have an awesome wake!! With the water so high, the landmarks look different, especially in the fog. I did not want to go blasting into the Kimball arm or across the course like a "fisherman".

Great to finally meet many of you. Some I met before, but good to get together finally. It is going to be a great summer!! Open invite to get together anytime, as long as my boat is not too full. That happens in the summer, but there are plenty days I am looking for a second or third too.

Clubmike, Kevin, Steve, Tim, Heather, WW Dave, Geoff, and whoever else I forgot. Great hanging out.

Paula, you're a trooper! Coming back to the lake a second time in the day for another set. You and your son are great to watch. Had a blast.

Let's do this again soon!!
Old     (kingskrew)      Join Date: May 2004       03-12-2005, 1:10 AM Reply   
Mark!

Good to see your post, we have to get you back out on the water one of these days! It was really a beautiful day out there.

-Steve
Old     (big_ed_x2)      Join Date: Jul 2004       03-12-2005, 6:36 AM Reply   
Great pics guys and as far as drysuit....call me weenie but until water temp goes over 65 derees I'm satying in my drysuit!
Old    brye            03-12-2005, 7:49 AM Reply   
Steve,

I am only in SD untill the 25th. Two more weeks to go. Then I am moving back up to Seattle area. Have to live with parents untill divorce is finished, man what a year this has been so far.
Going back to my old job up there then going to buy another house to live in. I dont think I could handle moving back into the old house. To many memories. You and Blake will have to come up to lake tapps sometime. Take care,
Old     (blake_hughes)      Join Date: May 2004 Location: Weatherford, Texas       03-14-2005, 5:17 PM Reply   
What a day... Earlier I made note of the good time I had, just on a different post. My only wish was that it would've lasted a little longer, but the airport wouldn't hold the flight just so I could stay at the lake with you guys.

It really was a good time, and for those of you who missed it, just make sure you don't miss it the next time.

It was good to see, meet, and hang with everyone out there... We have to do it again sometime soon!

-Blake