Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through January 11, 2007

Old     (gdillyfunk69)      Join Date: Nov 2003       11-29-2006, 7:38 AM Reply   
Hey I am at school right now and on these computers I can not get onto any good wakeboard sites... like it blocks wakepics and it blocks any videos on pages like the Ronix site. Wakepics is usually all I look at, just watching videos because I had a server called proxyvan, but now the school blocked that one. Does anyone know any other proxy servers. Im dying here and I need some wake vids!!
Old     (proho)      Join Date: Aug 2005       11-29-2006, 8:18 AM Reply   
google proxy server, there are soooo many out there. i think i used spysurfing and there are some other ones with just numbers and letters in the url that probably wont get blocked that fast for being proxies. look em up.
Old     (dudeman)      Join Date: Mar 2005       11-29-2006, 9:57 AM Reply   
Dude, you just posted on the best wakeboard site there is.
Old     (baschralper)      Join Date: Dec 2001       11-29-2006, 10:01 AM Reply   
isn't the point of sitting in class to learn something?
Old     (wakeboardnchica)      Join Date: Oct 2005       11-29-2006, 10:10 AM Reply   
By kdubz (baschralper) on Wednesday, November 29, 2006 - 10:01 am:

isn't the point of sitting in class to learn something?

not when you're in a computer class where you don't do n/e thing but surf the net

everyone finishes there work like in the first 15 minutes of class
Old     (dudeman)      Join Date: Mar 2005       11-29-2006, 10:32 AM Reply   
Try:

http://www.the-cloak.com/anonymous-surfing-home.html

Not sure, but it should work in encrypted mode.
Old     (reinle)      Join Date: Sep 2005       11-29-2006, 11:26 AM Reply   
ninja proxy works well too. My high school ended up blocking that site too after a while though!