Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old     (Houstonshark)      Join Date: Jan 2011       10-05-2012, 4:20 PM Reply   
I placed an order for a SD2, SD4 and SD6 as soon as I heard about the new Wet Sounds Sinister amps back at the beginning of the summer. I loved everything I saw and heard about them and the new MAXED power supply at the time. Looking over the specs, I realized that I could reduce my current system from 6 amps (4 JL MHD750/1, HD1200/1 and M200/2) down to 3 and almost have the same amount of power but with a lot less current draw.

A handful of the SD6's (6 x 185 @ 4ohms, 6 x 290 @ 2ohms or 3 x 585 bridged @ 4ohms) came in yesterday and mine was one of them. A couple of the SD2's and SD4's will be in next week and hopefully mine will be a part of that initial small shipment.

I hope to find the time to get them installed next week. Once I do, I will report back as to how they perform and will post some more pics. I held off building a nice amp rack once I found out about these amps, so once I get them in, that will be next on the list.

The amp is fairly heavy and looks to be really well built and very clean and slick looking. Here are a couple pics of the SD6: