Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through January 14, 2005

Old    whitechocolate            12-26-2004, 10:55 AM Reply   
Check out the new Fat Sac quick disconnet fittings, & Tusnami water pump, They say it pumps water TEN TIMES FASTER. Even if it dosent I still think the quick disconnect Pump and bag are a great idea. I tryed to get photos but there website looks like its down. www.fatsac.com

I wonder if they will make the fitting s so That I can putthem on my current set up or If I have to buy a new bag and pump?
Sac: MSRP $149.99. Pump MSRP $99.99
Old     (mikeski)      Join Date: Aug 2003       12-26-2004, 11:49 AM Reply   
Can't get your link to work, but here are the ones I like:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=56984&item=3815312 984&rd=1

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=56984&item=3815307 566&rd=1

Tanks & More has lots of good stuff for building ballast systems. I have bought from them several times, they are easy to work with and the prices are good.
Old     (cyclonecj)      Join Date: Jul 2001       12-26-2004, 12:42 PM Reply   
Those are just QD couplings, you need a valve to stop the water running out of the sack. Dunno abour the fatsac ones, their site is still up.
Old    whitechocolate            12-26-2004, 10:53 PM Reply   
I opend there site the other day it worked ok, dont know what the problem with there site is today but that link is correct.
Old     (cla17)      Join Date: Mar 2002       12-26-2004, 11:02 PM Reply   
I saw these at Surf Expo and they look to be the Biz-OM :-) I don't know about adaptability to other pumps but it looks like a great idea. I can't get the site to work either...
Old     (cyclonecj)      Join Date: Jul 2001       12-27-2004, 2:12 PM Reply   
It works today, here are pics of the new connectors
pump
cap