Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through May 16, 2005

Old     (derek_h)      Join Date: Oct 2004       04-06-2005, 11:12 AM Reply   
Getting a CGA vest and I have come up with these two. Any comments on either of these vests. Which is a better overall vest? I do not have a chance to try these vest on, so I am relying on opinions.
Old     (brhanley)      Join Date: Jun 2001       04-06-2005, 12:01 PM Reply   
I tried on the Law and liked it a lot. I think you'd be happy with that choice. Very flexible around the shoulders. I like the Mental a little better, though. I haven't tried the cellblock
Old     (bigjackamo)      Join Date: Aug 2002       04-06-2005, 12:21 PM Reply   
Dont have an opinion on the Jetpilot because I have not tried it, but I have the Law and like it alot. It has big arm holes and minimal padding in the chest like the O'neill outlaw but is thicker in the stomach than the outlaw to make it CGA. As far as durability goes you cant beat O'neill. I will put up an O'neill against anything as far as durability goes.
Old     (dudeman)      Join Date: Mar 2005       04-06-2005, 12:33 PM Reply   
I have to agree. Just bought the Law and it is extremely comfy. Bought it from Meaghan Majors and she said the upper material wears unbelievably well.
Old     (derek_h)      Join Date: Oct 2004       04-06-2005, 1:47 PM Reply   
Also thinking about the Nevin Swat.
Old     (dudeman)      Join Date: Mar 2005       04-06-2005, 2:09 PM Reply   
Have one. Don't think you'll like it. Go with the Law. You'll be most satisfied.
Old     (wake_upppp)      Join Date: Nov 2003       04-06-2005, 5:32 PM Reply   
Myself, I liked the CellBlock better. It has more room in the upper chest area. I like the side entry too. Make sure to get a size smaller than you normaly would as they run real big! Buywake has a good price an 04's on close-out if they havn't sold out yet. For sure my two favorites right now for CGA. First JP item for me so we'll see about durability. My O'neill stuff has always been very durable.