Articles
   
       
Pics/Video
       
Wake 101
   
       
       
Shop
Search
 
 
 
 
 
Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Share 
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001       01-08-2018, 10:30 AM Reply   
Nope.
Old     (plhorn)      Join Date: Dec 2005       01-08-2018, 10:39 AM Reply   
It would be nice to have someone who bases policy decisions on science and Oprah is not that.
Old     (racer808)      Join Date: Jan 2013       01-08-2018, 11:13 AM Reply   
Someone is gonna out crazy the Don & unless the DNC is rigged, they will run a complete nut like Trump after Oprah loses the primaries. Then it's gonna get interesting...
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001       01-08-2018, 11:14 AM Reply   
You don't think Biden is a lock at this point? I suppose Booker could make a run but I don't see him outdoing Biden.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       01-08-2018, 1:14 PM Reply   
Ya, Biden would be hard to beat imo. But i didn't think Drumpf would stand a chance so what do i know
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       01-08-2018, 3:54 PM Reply   
If Oprah promises Putin she will remove sanctions, shes in.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       01-08-2018, 4:44 PM Reply   
If Trump can be president, Oprah most certainly can.

She's actually the example of the real deal rags to riches self made billionaire.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       01-08-2018, 5:11 PM Reply   
I think Opra is a good person. I think she is a rags to riches story book poster child. She seems to have the Midas Touch in her field, I’m have no doubt she would be a compassionate fair & just leader. I do think Washington would would eat her for lunch. Washington is full or POS people swamp creatures! Both R and D. I think it take a real killer to deal with the likes in Washington and weather the $hit storm. I’m sure the Media would LOVE the “O” god forbid you said anything against her you would be labeled a Woman hater & a Racist @ the same time
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       01-08-2018, 7:12 PM Reply   
I wonder what cool nick name drumpf will come up with for her
Old     (Stazi)      Join Date: Sep 2011       01-09-2018, 7:18 AM Reply   
Oprah would be a puppet for the DNC establishment. The only thing she brings to the table is being a black womanizer that everyone knows. Politically she just regurgitates whatever the MSM spews out. I do think she is a threat to Trump because of her popularity, but if the economy and everything else continues to improve under Trump, they will need more than a TV star to beat him.
Biden is one step away from Weinstein. He is one super creepy mf'er and his past public statements are borderline idiotic. Trump would make a mockery of him. And, if these extra investigations into the Obama/Hillary shenanigans yield any covinctions, then I feel a lot of votes will be swayed to to Trump. That's a BIG IF, because we all have seen that the FBI and DOJ has been less than just, under the previous administration!
Old     (jarrod)      Join Date: May 2003       01-09-2018, 7:23 AM Reply   
When this came up last night on the news (yeah yeah....I tolerated the news) I joked to my wife about the liberals loving this idea because she's black and a woman and that's all they need to vote for her. Sure enough the second guy they interviewed say he loved the idea because she's "a woman, and african american".

Not to say she couldn't do a good job, but voting based on gender, color, or because she's nice just kills me. Every time a liberal cried about being ready for a woman president while Hilary was running I wanted to throw a brick through my TV.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       01-09-2018, 9:29 AM Reply   
I'm not sure she's qualified for the presidency because she has no political experience (Ex. A: Trump). That said, aside from his skills in an insult contest, what does Trump bring to the table in terms of skills or experience that Oprah doesn't?

I'd like to see some civility brought back to the white house. I don't think I'm alone in that.

She's weak (like Trump was) as a candidate, no doubt. I don't want to see Dr. Phil for Secretary of Education or Dr. Oz as Surgeon General. As a Dem, I think we can do better. But we can definitely do worse too.
Old     (racer808)      Join Date: Jan 2013       01-09-2018, 10:06 AM Reply   
I would love to see Oprah. It'll be the first presidential election with the candidates on video endorsing each other for the presidency over the years.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       01-09-2018, 3:38 PM Reply   
Quote:
He is one super creepy mf'er and his past public statements are borderline idiotic.
a reasonable thought...until trump.

If we vote another reality tv person to the white house...that's it!! I'm movin to Canada! lol.
Old     (wakeslash)      Join Date: Sep 2017       01-09-2018, 8:50 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
a reasonable thought...until trump.

If we vote another reality tv person to the white house...that's it!! I'm movin to Canada! lol.
Your free to go to Canada or anywhere else nobody is holding you hostage here but as usual its just talk like everyone else who said they would go if Trump won.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       01-10-2018, 2:20 PM Reply   
lol=joke. I aint moving to a freakin frozen tundra.
Did you really think i was packing up and quitting? No one likes a quitter.
or, do you like reality tv fools playing president?
Old     (wakeslash)      Join Date: Sep 2017       01-10-2018, 2:58 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
lol=joke. I aint moving to a freakin frozen tundra.
Did you really think i was packing up and quitting? No one likes a quitter.
or, do you like reality tv fools playing president?
hmm how did isis almost get totally wiped out then? Oh yeah every president before him did that he just got in and isis magically dissapeared eh?
Old     (plhorn)      Join Date: Dec 2005       01-10-2018, 3:04 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wakeslash View Post
hmm how did isis almost get totally wiped out then? Oh yeah every president before him did that he just got in and isis magically dissapeared eh?
Right, Trump is the military genius that ended Isis, it had nothing to do with the international coalition that has been actively fighting for years. Trump showed up and tweeted them away.
Keep drinking the Koolaid.

Trump also took credit for their being zero airplane accidents in 2017. Did you believe that too?
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       01-10-2018, 3:29 PM Reply   
Heck he takes credit for everything...if its good. If something bad happens on his watch...its the democrats fault, this is on them. eh. Can you imagine what its like to be his wife? dude is NEVER wrong. Probably why they sleep in separate rooms. Weird.
what ever happened to "The buck stops here" Truman?
Slash, I gotta admit...you made me chuckle with the "eh". lol! nice one.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       01-10-2018, 4:09 PM Reply   
Quote:
Trump also took credit for their being zero airplane accidents in 2017
Plhorn how are you gonna "make america great again if planes are crashing? Dhuuuuu!
Plus We all know why planes crash! its because of Russians as well as Trump's Pee Pee on the pilots flight charts.

Who do you think of when you hear someone talking about Pee Pee?

A. TRUMP
B. R Kelly
C. Da Moose
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       01-10-2018, 4:48 PM Reply   
D. Pee Wee Herman.
Old     (wakeslash)      Join Date: Sep 2017       01-10-2018, 7:26 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by plhorn View Post
Right, Trump is the military genius that ended Isis, it had nothing to do with the international coalition that has been actively fighting for years. Trump showed up and tweeted them away.
Keep drinking the Koolaid.

Trump also took credit for their being zero airplane accidents in 2017. Did you believe that too?
The international coalition did scat when obozo was in office you fool, Only when we got Trump in there things started to go south for terrorists real quick we need a president who stops human trash like isis. When Trump said he would get rid of isis he did delieverd 110 percent you just dont want to admit it so you say he had nothing to do with it hes not obozo who pets terrorists on the back for there work .He started dropping bombs left and right ,and other countries woke up and did the same just the way it should be.

I remember torward the end of Obozos presidency isis was blowing so much people up in Europe and US that people were scared to peek out the window for fear of getting blown up screw that BS. Say what you want its 100 times safer now everywhere in the world thanks to Trump having the balls to do something and not being a Pu$$y about it.

Last edited by wakeslash; 01-10-2018 at 7:35 PM.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       01-10-2018, 8:27 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wakeslash View Post
Say what you want its 100 times safer now everywhere in the world thanks to Trump having the balls to do something and not being a Pu$$y about it.
Apart from allowing NK to develop intercontinental ballistic nuclear weapons on his watch that is. Ha ha
Old     (wakeslash)      Join Date: Sep 2017       01-10-2018, 8:28 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by grant_west View Post
Plhorn how are you gonna "make america great again if planes are crashing? Dhuuuuu!
Plus We all know why planes crash! its because of Russians as well as Trump's Pee Pee on the pilots flight charts.

Who do you think of when you hear someone talking about Pee Pee?

A. TRUMP
B. R Kelly
C. Da Moose
LOL i think if i wrote a fake article that russians are to blame for plane crashes i guarantee it would be linked on WW in five minutes HAHA.
Old     (srock)      Join Date: Mar 2002       01-11-2018, 3:54 AM Reply   
If Trump has taught us anything it is that if you take a stand on your issues and act/sound less like a politician people will vote for you. However in Trumps case he often sounds like a nut job. Think anyone can challenge Trump for the Republican ticket. Would the establishment support a change.
Old     (plhorn)      Join Date: Dec 2005       01-11-2018, 11:06 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by grant_west View Post
Plhorn how are you gonna "make america great again if planes are crashing? Dhuuuuu!
Plus We all know why planes crash! its because of Russians as well as Trump's Pee Pee on the pilots flight charts.

Who do you think of when you hear someone talking about Pee Pee?

A. TRUMP
B. R Kelly
C. Da Moose
The thing about the Trump pee story is that people either believed it or not, but ABSOLUTELY NO ONE SAID "That doesn't sound like Trump."
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       01-11-2018, 2:38 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wakeslash View Post
The international coalition did scat when obozo was in office you fool, Only when we got Trump in there things started to go south for terrorists real quick we need a president who stops human trash like isis. When Trump said he would get rid of isis he did delieverd 110 percent you just dont want to admit it so you say he had nothing to do with it hes not obozo who pets terrorists on the back for there work .He started dropping bombs left and right ,and other countries woke up and did the same just the way it should be.

I remember torward the end of Obozos presidency isis was blowing so much people up in Europe and US that people were scared to peek out the window for fear of getting blown up screw that BS. Say what you want its 100 times safer now everywhere in the world thanks to Trump having the balls to do something and not being a Pu$$y about it.
Many people say....Obozo personally pulled the trigger that killed Osama bin Laden.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       01-11-2018, 2:58 PM Reply   
Obozo- Sounds like a Member if “Team America” but I personally think the Meme with president Camacho vs Turmp is hella funny.
Old     (MooSeMan)      Join Date: Sep 2017       01-11-2018, 8:10 PM Reply   
when I think of pee~pee ,I think of g~eeee???? why do you keep wizzzing on yourself???
Old     (ord27)      Join Date: Oct 2005       01-13-2018, 8:39 AM Reply   
If she does run, I hope that there is a limit to her being able to use television to an advantage

I'm hoping that the Dems keep thinking that their candidate will be running against Trump

I don't think that Trump will be the nominee

Also, I saw a meme that stated that Oprah running would be a reaction to Trump being elected. I laughed.
Trump was elected as a reaction to Obama's Presidency
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       01-13-2018, 2:04 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ord27 View Post
If she does run, I hope that there is a limit to her being able to use television to an advantage

I'm hoping that the Dems keep thinking that their candidate will be running against Trump

I don't think that Trump will be the nominee

Also, I saw a meme that stated that Oprah running would be a reaction to Trump being elected. I laughed.
Trump was elected as a reaction to Obama's Presidency
And Obama's presidency was a reaction to Bush's, which was a reaction to Clinton's, which was a reaction to Reagan/Bush I, which was a reaction to Carter...
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       01-17-2018, 6:36 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wakeslash View Post
Your free to go to Canada or anywhere else nobody is holding you hostage here but as usual its just talk like everyone else who said they would go if Trump won.
I believe Limbaugh and other conservatives made similar claims in 2012 if Obama won. Funny, that you don't mention that.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       01-17-2018, 6:42 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ord27 View Post
.
Trump was elected as a reaction to Obama's Presidency
Cliff, that is BS and you know it. Trump was elected because the DNC ran a crappy candidate and Hillary thought her husband's popularity was enough to guarantee her the election.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       01-17-2018, 6:51 AM Reply   
Even a crappy candidate won more votes than Trump. Good thing Republicans have the electoral college to help them with their handicap. Otherwise we wouldn't have spent the last 16 years cleaning up the Iraq mess their last handicap President got us in to.
Old     (stevo8290)      Join Date: Sep 2008       01-17-2018, 8:05 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by fly135 View Post
Even a crappy candidate won more votes than Trump. Good thing Republicans have the electoral college to help them with their handicap. Otherwise we wouldn't have spent the last 16 years cleaning up the Iraq mess their last handicap President got us in to.
You really think we should do away with the electoral college? I mean, I know you didn't get your way this election but do you really think going with the popular vote all the way is the way to go?
Old     (plhorn)      Join Date: Dec 2005       01-17-2018, 9:07 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevo8290 View Post
You really think we should do away with the electoral college? I mean, I know you didn't get your way this election but do you really think going with the popular vote all the way is the way to go?
I do. Our system is based on people on horseback crossing the country. Instant runoff elections is the way to go.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       01-17-2018, 9:13 AM Reply   
Who said anything about getting rid of it? Just noting that Republicans have needed the handicap to get their guy in office the last two times.

Not really sure why someone would assume that the EC is better than the majority vote considering I've never seen any reasonable argument with evidence that supports that notion. Why would we assume that giving each citizen an equal vote is wrong, and that the power should be given to another entity? Can't think of anything violates our core beliefs more than that. We have the courts and the Constitution to protect our individual rights if you don't like what the majority thinks.

And quite frankly I'm pretty sure if the situation was flipped the pubs would be having a bigger fit than the dems over the issue with Faux News egging them on.
Old     (stevo8290)      Join Date: Sep 2008       01-17-2018, 9:39 AM Reply   
just asking..

Reply
Share 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 5:34 AM.

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
Wake World Home

 

© 2016 eWake, Inc.    
Advertise    |    Contact    |    Terms of Use    |    Privacy Policy    |    Report Abuse    |    Conduct    |    About Us