Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Find A Third/Be A Third

Old     (daivdpre)      Join Date: Jul 2013       07-27-2013, 1:56 PM Reply   
I just moved here a few months ago from out of state and am seriously missing some boat riding. I can ride on weekends, early morning weekdays, or after work during the week (after 6?).

Thanks,

David
Old     (e_rock32)      Join Date: Oct 2009       07-27-2013, 5:56 PM Reply   
I hear you there. I'm in Melbourne, so about an hour away and no boat... Luckily OWC is there, $1000 gets you an annual pass which will pay for itself if you go at least once a week. There boat sets are pricey at $80, but it's cheaper and easier than buying a boat, paying for maintenance, insurance, storage, towing, gas, and finding a reliable crew who will help drive and clean the boat, and pay for gas. There are a lot of other camps around too... In my experience, Orlando is sort of cliquey when it comes to boat riding, but there are tons of lakes in the area and tons of boats on each one, so you might be able to find someone who is generous enough to let you on theirs.
Old     (JamesHawk101)      Join Date: Sep 2012       07-27-2013, 6:24 PM Reply   
If you can drive to the Clearwater area I ride in the intercoastal behind my G23.
Old     (bmurr716)      Join Date: Oct 2012       07-30-2013, 6:59 AM Reply   
Hey man hit me up!! I moved here in november an dont have a crew to ride yet. My wife an i have an 02 tige 21v. We live in winter park so slways glad to get out if we have a crew thats willin to pitch on gas and wipedown. Boat is in the shop till this weekend/monday at latest but would deff be glad to tow ya. Im a beginner but know how to drive. Hmu if ya wanna try an hookup to shred
Bryan
Old     (JoeDirtSUCKS)      Join Date: Aug 2013       08-11-2013, 3:29 PM Reply   
I'm moving to the orlando area pretty soon with my 14 A22 vandall. Could always use a 3rd sense its just me and my fiance. Hitme up when you get a chance.

325-262-5710