Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old     (MIKEnNC)      Join Date: Nov 2012       11-21-2013, 4:40 PM Reply   
Guys, I have demos scheduled Saturday, of course the Malibu mxz22 is a finalist. It has the 350 engine and I'm really nervous about it planing after a few people have stated it wouldn't. Boat has factory hard tanks in rear, center, and the optional 265 hard tank in the bow. It has 750 sacs in back lockers. Does suppose let have the miracle prop that is supposed to work wonders but we will c. Of course I will fill everything up and check to make sure it'll plane out when wake boarding. Being I'm inexperienced with this boat can any current owners advise me on wedge position and ballast configuration when starting to check for planing issues? Also can anyone give me advise on setting up ballasts and or wedge for best surf wave as well. I hope to get good responses and hopefully current owners chime in so I can print instructions and take them with me for demo. I'm really hoping all goes well and it doesn't have any issues planing. I can't be happy with boat I'd have to send all my people to front bow to get it to plane off. I'm excited and nervous about the demo Saturday and really hope that engine can get the job done.