Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through November 07, 2008

Old     (gunnertom4593)      Join Date: Sep 2008       09-30-2008, 12:59 PM Reply   
Can anyone tell me when the new 09 gear will be coming to stores? I shop at performance ski and surf. Im psyched to get my feet into some 09 ronix bindings and want to know when i can
Old     (steezyshots)      Join Date: Feb 2008       09-30-2008, 1:14 PM Reply   
I would call performance...
Old     (luke_j)      Join Date: Jul 2008       09-30-2008, 5:55 PM Reply   
tom, we already have some in stock! stop on by and try them out. LF stuff should be here this week too, and hyperlite boards and a few bindings are there, but none of the new boots (murray, byerly, marek, or audio)
Old     (goride)      Join Date: Mar 2007       09-30-2008, 7:55 PM Reply   
anyone know where any 09 obrien wakeboards are sold?
Old     (wakebelews)      Join Date: Oct 2008       10-04-2008, 12:25 PM Reply   
I think that the 09 LF gear are being released on october 14.
Old     (homedawg678)      Join Date: Jan 2007       10-04-2008, 12:27 PM Reply   
what about company?
Old     (perfski)      Join Date: Sep 2004       10-04-2008, 6:44 PM Reply   
I Spoke to Justin today......I'll try to find out a answer for you. We've gotten in our first hit of LF boards and boots, Ronix Board / Boots from the trade show...and more arriving Monday...Most all the board, but closed Toe boots will be Early November from what they are telling us. Hyperlite carry over boards have been showing up also...no boots yet. Hope this helps. If there are specific boards / boots you want...call the shop at 407-859-7544 or email us at sales@perfski.com and we can check stock. I've not gotten all the stuff on the website yet...but have put up most all the Ronix boards / boots....even though some aren't available yet.
}