Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (rplogue7)      Join Date: Jul 2012       08-12-2013, 5:38 AM Reply   
So a few of you may know I recently bought the 2013 Parks Modello board, and I've still got these district bindings on it which are terrible. On my rear boot my foot comes loose on every ride, and it won't hold my heel down. The size range is so big (10.5-14.5) that it's hard to control the parks board itself, even though the thing is super light and poppy. I have a size 11.5-12 foot, so a 10-12 10-11 11-12 binding any of that range would work. Have to be lace-up boots, have to be closed toe, I'd prefer a light fit to go with the parks board. I've really been pondering the system binding but I don't enough about it to go out and buy it. Do they have good control behind the boat? And I'd like to hit a nice price point, I'm 16 and my parents basically pay for nothing. So throwing out another $300 on my setup would really hit my bank account hard. On my last note, I don't want to waste my time with a binding that's going to loosen up or fall apart, and I want a binding that fits tight and will allow my riding to its full potential. So if anyone has suggestions and reccomendations for me, I'd appreciate it a ton thanks guys for reading
Old     (boardjnky4)      Join Date: Dec 2011       08-12-2013, 7:34 AM Reply   
I would go with Ronix boots. Parks, Frank, One, Code 55 depending on what stiffness you like. The intuition liners are the bomb.
Old     (stephan)      Join Date: Nov 2002       08-12-2013, 7:51 AM Reply   
The Systems perform as advertised. Good hold down, very comfortable and incredibly adjustable (there are a lot of ways to set them up to your liking). I am riding the Process for the higher wrap and love the boot. I've had them on for hours straight at the cable.
Old     (dvsone79)      Join Date: Dec 2012       08-12-2013, 12:17 PM Reply   
I went from LF Watson open toe boots to Ronix One closed toe. I like the closed toe more, but the LFs were more comfortable for my feet, so my next pair will probably be the Watson closed toe.
Old     (bschall)      Join Date: Jun 2007       08-12-2013, 6:03 PM Reply   
at wakeroots we have most 2013s Ronix and many 2012 Ronix at 40% off. give us a call at 9254609216 and one of us can work with you.
Old     (rplogue7)      Join Date: Jul 2012       08-12-2013, 6:25 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by bschall View Post
at wakeroots we have most 2013s Ronix and many 2012 Ronix at 40% off. give us a call at 9254609216 and one of us can work with you.
Hey so I'll give you a call/check you guys out! I also have a quick question .. Are those hyperlite team bindings any good? They look sweet and I like the price. Especially the 12s