Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (ponte_06_x2)      Join Date: Jan 2006       02-10-2010, 10:29 PM Reply   
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oJla0tZxGQ4&feature=topvideos
Old     (ponte_06_x2)      Join Date: Jan 2006       02-10-2010, 10:31 PM Reply   
why do these guys even care to make fun of palin? this is why i hate washington.
Old    bigdtx            02-11-2010, 7:33 AM Reply   
Because the Republicans are holding her out as a leader of the party and a possible Presidential candidate but she's s effing stupid she has to write notes on her hand like a 16 year old high school student.
Old     (snyder)      Join Date: Feb 2006       02-11-2010, 7:56 AM Reply   
^^^Wrong!

Fox News, The REST of the media, and the whitehouse spokesman are holding her out as the leader of the party. NOT the Republicans. Y'all just keep having fun w/her, let her have her extended 15 mins of fame, so she can retire and laugh at you all the way to the bank... but she WON'T be on the ticket next time around.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       02-11-2010, 9:43 AM Reply   
Would be funny but I think it's inappropriate in the white house.
Old     (duramat)      Join Date: Feb 2008       02-11-2010, 10:18 AM Reply   
Him taking a potshot at her is comical, when he himself ain't got the brains that god gave a goose when talking at press conferences.
Old     (ponte_06_x2)      Join Date: Jan 2006       02-11-2010, 10:30 AM Reply   
it just shows me that our problems aren't serious too the white house. the white house should be the last place where a joke should be told. exp in times like this. its like they live in a world that we don't. dam ego and greed.
Old     (mike_gilbert)      Join Date: Sep 2004       02-11-2010, 10:33 AM Reply   
I am very republican and cant stand the obama admin but I think this was hillarious. I am not a Palin fan either and I think that the faster she gets out of the GOP picture the better for us as a party it will be.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       02-11-2010, 10:38 AM Reply   
And as a country.
Old     (barry)      Join Date: Apr 2002       02-11-2010, 10:50 AM Reply   
Turning the White House into a clown house.. very unprofessional.

I am a fan of Palin, I think she's pretty nice looking for her age. Politically, notsomuch.
Old     (paulsmith)      Join Date: Mar 2002       02-11-2010, 10:58 AM Reply   
Inappropriate and unprofessional by Gibbs.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       02-11-2010, 10:58 AM Reply   
Yes, she belongs in the Megan Fox thread, not the white house...
Old     (dh03r6)      Join Date: Mar 2007       02-11-2010, 11:55 AM Reply   
First Palin is nothing to the republican party in fact they would like her to go away. Second the whitehouse is using her as a distraction somthing new to focus against. So for those who get there news from SNL and John Stewart, keep hating who they tell you to and dont pay attention to the man behind the curtain.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       02-11-2010, 12:11 PM Reply   
"First Palin is nothing to the republican party in fact they would like her to go away"

Wasn't she the keynote speaker at the TeaParty convention in Nashville. Aren't the teabaggers the new voice of the nation? The people that aren't going to stand for Obama's type of Govt?
Wasn't she the VP candidate? So if McCain would have won, would the GOP still want her to go away? Doesn't that make you feel guilty for not voting for Obama? (If you stand behind what you say.)
Old     (goodwin)      Join Date: Feb 2006       02-11-2010, 12:33 PM Reply   
"Feel guilty for not voting for Obama"
HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH.
that is some funny sh*t there!
Old     (dh03r6)      Join Date: Mar 2007       02-11-2010, 2:23 PM Reply   
Teabaggers? come on can we not be civil i dont make fun of smelly hippies. And the tea party has little to do with the republicans aside from dissenters. Im not a fan of Palin, did you see her anywhere near Scott Brown? i think McCain is a great patriot and has given more to this country then anyone i know. That being said the government cant choose the winners and losers. Libertarian party is the only logical way.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       02-11-2010, 4:50 PM Reply   
Scott Brown? The guy hasn't been in office for two weeks yet, doesn't side with the TeaPartiers (is that better, teabaggers is more funny), and his commented publicly that he will not play partisan politics (I really like the guy). I'll be curious to see your opinion about Brown this time next year.

You are obviously aligned with the TeaParty, why was Palin a speaker at the convention? I see a split coming in the TeaParty, with those loyal to Palin and those who are not, thus somewhat crippling the effectiveness of the TeaParty. Then another split and another, call Palin the great schism of the TeaParty movement.
Old     (dh03r6)      Join Date: Mar 2007       02-11-2010, 5:54 PM Reply   
Did you read my post? I didnt say i liked Scott brown, I don,t know enough about him, I said Palin was kept away from him hence my first point. The tea party has some good ideas but i will say again Libertarian = small gov low taxes.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       02-11-2010, 6:19 PM Reply   
I say Libetarian = Conservative (Before Bush gave them a bad name and the creation of the neo-Con)
Old     (loveronix)      Join Date: Feb 2010       02-11-2010, 6:21 PM Reply   
THE REAL TEA PARTY LEADER FROM BACK IN 1997!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3UPUtHpVrMw

maybe if some of you actually listened to what he has to say we would all be better off.