Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through April 09, 2008

Old     (snwmot)      Join Date: Sep 2006       03-30-2008, 11:34 PM Reply   
ok so i'm getting ready to install a new system and i need some advice on everything i already have six holes cut in the bottom for 6x9s so that's what i wanna run in the boat as for the tower i was thinking either 4 or 6 6.5s i have two coustic 10's that i wanna run in the storage compartment and i was considering a 15" sub in the kick panel what i wanna know is what kinda amps should i run to power all this and what speakers i should run i'm really considering boston acoustics and i was considering having liquid trends do the install i live in nor cal so i'm open to ideas for the installer thoughts and opinions please and thank you. also should i run speaker cans or a fiber glass box on the tower.
Old     (phaeton)      Join Date: Feb 2002       03-31-2008, 7:17 AM Reply   
Boat Stereo system: Panasonic C8401U with XM- Panasonic Changer
Amps: JL Audio 1000/1 - 500/1 - 450/4 - 300/4
Subs: 2 JL 12W6v2 - 1 JL 10W6v2 - 2 8W3v2
Speakers: 12 JL Audio XR650-CXi

Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Old     (pdqwrx)      Join Date: Jul 2007       03-31-2008, 10:11 PM Reply   
Scott- If your in Nor Cal, and want Boston...Check out Ben @ ACME Tops and Tunes. They do great work and really specialize in boats. They are a huge Boston dealer to boot.
Ben is on here quite often and is about to start a huge Boston boat in the next week or so. Call him and I am sure he will let you come by and check it out.

916-429-2293

Cheers
Scott